• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

Dramafever, just be sure to have adblock on, there's way too many ads during the shows. I've only watched one episode but Conceptor was telling me the show gets better in later episodes.

You can also try kimchidramas

Yeah Dramafever is where I watched it and I had no issues. The show really picks up around episode four I think.

Thanks, I watched episode 1. Too soon to know how it will develop, for now is basically some character setup. The acting is not wooden as some dramas, EunJi is a cutie but I want her to be more likeable. I'll watch later following episodes.

Speaking of Soshi, they're about to come back... One of the fan accounts from MuCore last night states that Taeyeon said that "there'll be something good for the fans next week" and did the binocular hands as seen below.

EDIT: Friend just sent me a text... T-ara is apparently gonna get black ocean'd very soon. :\

Since they gave hints on something, it can be either the other Japanese song or a korean comeback. With the 2013 Japanese tour scheduled, they should release some korean work, promote it and then go back for Japanese album plus tour.

Black Ocean is disgusting. Hopefully just a rumor but Sones will not participate for sure.

Topped:
Taengoo

milkham

black ocean sounds glorious to me, I hate having the person in front of me waving shit in front of my face while i'm trying to watch

ibeSDxvbHpTr2n.jpg
i9LgLAEHbcQRX.jpg

black ocean sounds glorious to me, I hate having the person in front of me waving shit in front of my face while i'm trying to watch

LOL. I actually agree with this, except the booing and all that stuff.

Anyway, rumor has it that it that the Pink Pandas(A Pink's fans) started it. The thread Chesskid1 linked says this, but any other news about it mentions that it wasn't just the Pink Panda's.

But it is CONFIRMED though that there was a black ocean for T-ara, just not sure who started it.

mr_chun

the sulli drama is worth checking out too. most fun i've had watching a drama ina long time

This this this!

It's from the director of Boys Over Flowers, and it's got Minho from Shinee and Kwanghee from ZEA in addition to Sulli. Really good stuff. For fans of Secret Garden, Playful Kiss, Personal Taste, etc., I'd say.

And +1 for Linzy being hngggg. Love her voice. Fiestar is my favorite debut this year, easily.

Chesskid1

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXJ8XRoLGtw&hd=1

these rookies deserve so much more love. yea the rapper who starts the song is kinda jarring, but after a few listens its just so good, and i will never get that elvis titty titty elvis part out of my head. def in my top 5 rookies and the one with straight brown hair is amazing <3

itWsKRXjzNbHk.gif

i13VyuLfQmfXE.gif

listened to fiestar a few times and its alrite i guess. song is overall kinda boring to me, not very catchy, don't get the love. it's decent though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scuoNJiz4Pk

skarf is pretty good. oh dance, ohhhhhhh. just a very relaxing song, kinda reminds me of an apink song, im digging it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Skarf is legit. Their song is understated but great and all the members have perfect legs.

vanty

How soft are these idiots who think this "black ocean" is a disgraceful and pathetic thing to do? Why would you do anything that actively supports a group you don't like? Not as if they're throwing bottles of piss at the stage or anything.

Salazar

How soft are these idiots who think this "black ocean" is a disgraceful and pathetic thing to do? Why would you do anything that actively supports a group you don't like? Not as if they're throwing bottles of piss at the stage or anything.

Main thing from my perspective would be how dumb and salty you look if the camera pans over the crowd and you are there frowning like you wanna go home.

giri

Main thing from my perspective would be how dumb and salty you look if the camera pans over the crowd and you are there frowning like you wanna go home.

I pretty much picture it as a crowd of people that will have that disappointed frowny face as if their parents promised them ice cream, but now refuse to buy them any.

giri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXJ8XRoLGtw&hd=1

these rookies deserve so much more love. yea the rapper who starts the song is kinda jarring, but after a few listens its just so good, and i will never get that elvis titty titty elvis part out of my head. def in my top 5 rookies and the one with straight brown hair is amazing <3

itWsKRXjzNbHk.gif

i13VyuLfQmfXE.gif

listened to fiestar a few times and its alrite i guess. song is overall kinda boring to me, not very catchy, don't get the love. it's decent though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scuoNJiz4Pk

skarf is pretty good. oh dance, ohhhhhhh. just a very relaxing song, kinda reminds me of an apink song, im digging it.

I'd watch out, the fiestar mafia will get you soon.

In all seriousness though, AoA are awesome. The doka doka doka, just so great.

vanty

Yeah where does the "aegyo" come from. I understand the subs are being done for/by a largely kpop-focused audience, but still weird.

JKTrix

I just watched the episode (in Japanese), and a little earlier on he took off his shades and they all complimented him on his eyes. So he was trying to use that to gain the upper hand. He does it a little later too.

Seungri is great.

jokkir

I was rewatching the Abracadabra MV by Brown Eyed Girls and I still say that's one of the best kpop MV's ever.

Dat hip sway.

Baby Milo

i looked up what a "black ocean" was and just laughed

i thought it would be much worse from the reactions in here

Conceptor

I've been so bad at keeping up with this thread lately.. ff

I may give a chance and watch Reply 1997

but Conceptor was telling me the show gets better in later episodes.
Yess. The first few eps are just laying the ground-work for when it really gets good.

It's from the director of Boys Over Flowers, and it's got Minho from Shinee and Kwanghee from ZEA in addition to Sulli. Really good stuff. For fans of Secret Garden, Playful Kiss, Personal Taste, etc., I'd say.
Been enjoying this too, plus the OST is great

Peru - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lMpw-zFx20&

Edit: woooooah J-Min has been performing Stand Up too, damn

Tenck

If the rumors are true, it wasn't just a black ocean where they just stay still and do nothing. But looking more into this is probably too tough for you.

spink

I've started watching Shut Up Family.
Dasom plays a bitch surprisingly well.

ipJork1Tjm5ii.jpg

I could say something really crass about this pic, but I won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom