• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

cqtBb.jpg

Yoon with an S3?

I knew she was a girl of taste.

That's my phone!! I think this is a sign.. ^^

spink

Sorry :(

It's true though... she has nice hands. Something you actually see rather often with Korean popstars/actresses.

Not Sunny though... she has almost Megan Fox like hands :p

haven't noticed Sunny, but Megan Fox's toe thumbs are nasty

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
When I clicked on the video "Yankin" in the related section and heard Lady rapping I was done. Then when I saw that it was a video you uploaded yourself I was done even more.
lol, dice made fhat. i just uploaded it cause his upload speed sucks :/

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
btw you guys, shop.soompi.com is having free shipping on big bang/2ne1 albums+dvd's/after school albums. if the site doesn't load, just refresh the page. managed to get AS Red+Blue, bang, OC's lipstick and flashback for 29.95. No tax either. Also 3$ off if you spend more than 30$.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Is this a sale? or regular price?
alot of stuff is on sale. I believe they recently opened their store so they're pricing low. compared to ebay, where I usually get albums, Lipstick is almost 10$ cheaper on soompi. Free shipping is nice because this store is based in Korea so you'd you be paying around 10$ for shipping without this free shipping thing.

Biscuits

alot of stuff is on sale. I believe they recently opened their store so they're pricing low. compared to ebay, where I usually get albums, Lipstick is almost 10$ cheaper on soompi. Free shipping is nice because this store is based in Korea so you'd you be paying around 10$ for shipping without this free shipping thing.
The prices look better than YesAsia, I'm tempted...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
"Hey, we're cool, we know the k-pops. Let's jam to Gangnam Style!"
iha5rgP4c5QAf.gif

Korean guys:
iGNwXKQPi1GAs.gif

Korean girls:
ibbLS4APCYsnSx.gif

Foreign kpop fans:
i1toAsIYvPhff.gif

(._.)

Banned
gonna order some stuff off sompi. I don't own any kpop merch. They prob don't have what I want which is the KARA paris photo book. I've wanted it for a long time now.

Ashhong

I thought maybe one of those costume changes was live, but that's sad, still no live music show performances. Must be so demoralizing for the girls.

bhytre

Those hands will rest comfortably on my hairy chest, I know Yoona wouldn't mind she's simply the best. Her expertise on climbing rocks for those Eider shoots will come in handy when she latches onto my body.
Some here would oppose the idea but it's already set in motion and waiting to happen, you cannot alter destiny. For she sarangs my moves.

Anyway those Allkpop articles can be quite funny sometimes. Netizens stunned by Yoona's gorgeous hands! Girly Han Lee shows her divine self with a new selca. Kim Chi Lee once drank water from the bottle.
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/girl...-fxs-krystal-impress-with-their-amazing-genes
I love it.

Pendulum

I thought maybe one of those costume changes was live, but that's sad, still no live music show performances. Must be so demoralizing for the girls.

You look to be right.

Last week, T-ara's comeback stages were pre-recorded, and will be participating with a live stage this week. In addition, T-ara will only sing one song, "Sexy Love," for their "Music Bank" stage.

tatsuki said:
They're wearing pink costumes later this evening?

Yeah, Sep 14th Music Core.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
you guys should do this:

303237_362863070459058_953413240_n.jpg

<Orange Caramel's Lipstick M/V cheering and watching comment Event>
Hello. This is Pledis. Orange Caramel’s the 1st regular album ‘Lipstick’ finally released today. Please leave comments about Orange Caramel’s new M/V and give them cheering messages. We’ll gonna choose home fans and international fans who left lovely comments to each 3 people. If you chosen the comment, you could get the table-tennis-ball which their used in M/V and the Orange Caramel’s 1st album ‘Lipstick’’s autographed CD for present.

*Period : 09.13.2012.(Thu) ~ 09.16.2012.(Sun)
*Selection : 09.18.2012.(Thu)
*Participation : write a comment about M/V on Channel Youtube Pledis
*Address : http://youtu.be/M-d8EYwmdWA

Selane

Someone should make a gif of the part during the interview where she bowed and forgot to use 'manner hands' to cover her cleavage like female idols always do...that was pretty entertaining.

I mean, for most idols it's pretty much wishful thinking(like they could produce any cleavage if their lives depended on it), but in Yura's case it's actually pretty important that she does it!

Tenck

Someone should make a gif of the part during the interview where she bowed and forgot to use 'manner hands' to cover her cleavage like female idols always do...that was pretty entertaining.

I mean, for most idols it's pretty much wishful thinking(like they could produce any cleavage if their lives depended on it), but in Yura's case it's actually pretty important that she does it!

Link to the interview and I got you covered :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom