• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

Rainbow's Jaekyung
yyrDU.png
wNhSJ.gif

2San

http://jung18.in/ The long-awaited day is almost here...now someone make one for Hayoung.
She still isn't 18? I thought she was 18 for a few years now. Damn Korean age confusing the fuck out of me. I guess I should just focus on Soshi since they're about my age(Taeyeon is one day younger than me).

Honestly 16 y/o in real life look like proper kids in my eyes(most of em at least), celebs confuse me. :(

That's Areum, the new completely unattractive T-ara member they added to give the illusion that the group improves when they add some cute kid.

She's no Hyomin or Soeyeon, but she's pretty. Prejudice much?

I'm watching 'I Saw The Devil', damn, the thing is brutal.

Any recommendations?

KMovie are usually crap when they are about romances, comedy or drama; but the thriller/cop/action is pretty decent.

http://i.imgur.com/aeDIa.jpg

Does anyone have a larger version of this?

0dbaf369.jpg

I doubt those eyebrows could get any larger.

You have the 'classics' Windstruck, A Moment to Rembember, etc, which were really good, but they are exception.<3

You list Windstruck as a classic and not My Sassy Girl? Really?

Ahh, so she smells her fingers before sticking them back in. Classy.

No wonder her arm is in a cast. A leaf blowing in the wind could probably sever her wrist.

DAMN I WANNA LICK HER FEET

No you don't.

4942b2ddad9482b81255a08feb17d5a5hara.jpg

I love how MTV are taking credit for Psy's fame.

no and thank you. she looks awesome there

That dress is sexy as hell on her.

RubyFaith

Google TV and the Comedy Shaq Network inked a deal with Asia’s K-pop seven member girl group “Rania” about a new TV show to be aired early next year on Major TV network in the US. Rania a girl group, well known throughout Asia for their sexy attire and dance, announced their plans to cross over into the US market with an album set for this fall, earlier this month. Kareem Davis a representative for Shaq TV and Looney Bin TV commented, “We look forward to working with the mega K-pop group Rania and plan to expand their brand in the states and give their fans a great inside look into the lives of these up and coming super stars”.

Rania the spice girls of Asia unleashes their debut single into American pop music market "Doctor Feel Good" produced by Teddy Riley. Rania recently inked a deal with Empire one of west coast’s largest labels for hip-hop/R&B. Bret Lewis attorney for the stars who facilitated the deal commented “These gangnam style girls are going to take over the US market”. The song and sexy video “Doctor feel good” was previously released in Asia over a year ago adding to a Huge online Kpop presence throughout the online community worldwide. Rania is slated to release their new album followed by a world tour this fall starting in the US and is in discussion with the Jacksons to open on tour. The album will feature current billboard artist in the US along with Grammy wining producers the Trak Starz (Britney Spears).

Rania the spice girls of Asia

spice girls of Asia

iLBSJt29Zj0cr.gif

FUCK YEAH RANIA! ~ NOW STOP DELAYING YOUR COMEBACKS.

Pendulum

IU debuted 4 years ago? Wowsers. Congrats to IU!

20120918_iu.jpg

Soloist IU is celebrating her 4th anniversary since her debut in 2008!

To celebrate the occasion, the singer shared a cute polaroid selca (above) and tweeted on the 18th (KST), “4th debut anniversary!! I’ll continue to be a person who knows how to always be thankful! Thank you everyone &#9829;.”

W_Dreamer

Btw, watched a couple of eps of the Kang couple, mhe, dude is hot as fuck but is not entertaining to watch

like at all

Just caught up with that couple...I like it.

The white guy is actually more interesting than the woman. I like his confidence in the Korean language and overall he just seems classy, capable and in control.

Idk, maybe I keep watching it to get personal tips, and see what a guy is supposed to do rather than what he's not - which can happen often in WGM.

Quadratic

Most of WGM is scripted. Who knows, the show is probably giving him dialogue to say. I'm sure it's going to be a popular couple even if they are boring. All the asian girls I know think the 1/2 asian 1/2 white mix is irresistible.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
dice is 11 years older than krystal
Ages are crazy to think about, man.

That 11 year difference seems expected to me. Same for Jiyoung, Suzy, Hyeri, Sulli, Sohyun, Minzy, etc. But then just 1 year older you have girls who seem significantly older than that, like Bomi, Eunji, Dasom, Lime... Don't they seem older? Jiyeon, IU, and Minah seem like a natural fit here, but not those others. Then you realize Lizzy and Hyuna are 92s and it's like huuuh? Alice is a 90! Older than Hara and Nicole! Then some are really quite a bit older and you'd never expect it, like Qri being an 86.

Ah well, my true love Seungyeon is an 88 and that's fine by me.

Eunjung very specifically said the show is not scripted (except in what they do, where they go) on twitter to counter such claims.
A scripted show would never come up with something as awkward as Nichkhun friendzoning Victoria for a year.

Peru

Don't play dumb. She said it unprovoked. I mean, as Dice points out there's nothing about the dialogue that suggests a script. At all. They're told to go to a club or a mountain trip, or shop groceries and solve a mission, that's about it. Some couples are good at making that entertaining, some just do the same back and forth every month for their whole period.

giri

Don't play dumb. She said it unprovoked. I mean, as Dice points out there's nothing about the dialogue that suggests a script. At all. They're told to go to a club or a mountain trip, or shop groceries and solve a mission, that's about it. Some couples are good at making that entertaining, some just do the same back and forth every month for their whole period.

The dialogue it self isn't scripted, but the scenarios and events are. For some, more than others. And if needed i'm sure more than one "take" is done. So lets not play dumb on that either.

How well all thats carried off is down to the individual personalities involved. It's the difference between a great show (original IY1 cast) and just a good/average show (IY2 cast).

Ym1r

I liked Julien, like they said, skinship is something a lot of Korean men don't do often, and when they do they literally ask before doing it, or they look awkward when they don't ask. Julien made it look natural.

Tenck

So I just finished A Moment to Remember. I can say without a doubt say that it is by far my favorite movie now. No other film has managed to make me stop mid way through because of how sad the thought of a film ending is.

Half way through the film, I saw what was coming, and I didn't know how they would keep it going without breaking realism or making it very sad for both main characters.

It's also the very first movie that has made me take off my glasses, pause the movie, and wipe my eyes.

I recommend this film to anybody.

Onto more films now.

Ym1r

So I just finished A Moment to Remember. I can say without a doubt say that it is by far my favorite movie now. No other film has managed to make me stop mid way through because of how sad the thought of a film ending is.

Half way through the film, I saw what was coming, and I didn't know how they would keep it going without breaking realism or making it very sad for both main characters.

It's also the very first movie that has made me take off my glasses, pause the movie, and wipe my eyes.

I recommend this film to anybody.

Onto more films now.

Yeah, it made me cry like a little girl. My favorite movie of all time, I've been recommending it every since I started posting here. The ending is possibly the best ending ever,
those simple words meant a lot. The letter was the most heart wrenching moment for me

I've recommended it to a lot of my friends too, they've all come back saying the same thing, "Damn you, never recommend me a movie again, I was crying so hard"

Also, was my gateway drug into Son Ye Jin, she is damn gorgeous. Other movies I recommend from her would probably be The Classic and Art of Seduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom