• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.O.P

Banned
About linking subbed show, people posted the first two episodes last week and nobody said a thing (or maybe they missed it) so i thought that it was ok to do it, that's it, i'll try not to link anymore ^^

Btw, watched a couple of eps of the Kang couple, mhe, dude is hot as fuck but is not entertaining to watch

like at all
tumblr_maf01b1Gdv1qix5sao2_250.gif

luso

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMUZGfSOkE&feature=plcp

small taste of hopefully will be a week long release of HQ fancams and pics of SISTAR booty. LMAO @ how many people have their cams out in the front row.

All I want is 1 really amazing Bora fancam in that outfit and I'll be happy =)

Face falling to the seedy pervert side.

Andamiro new song teaser Hypnotize. K-pop increasingly standardized.

RubyFaith

Listening to Pandora for probably the...billionth time now and I started expressing myself with some other kpop fans in a different kpop thread; I decided to convert myself to enjoying Kara's music. I've become a believer and fallen head over heels, ESPECIALLY after I listened to Lupin.

So I'm just going to start from the beginning and listen to everything they've ever put out. Hopefully I don't regret this decision.

Also, this could work. Since Hara is dating
my man
Junhyung afterall, might as well love on her more.

luso

Listening to Pandora for probably the...billionth time now and I started expressing myself with some other kpop fans in a different kpop thread; I decided to convert myself to enjoying Kara's music. I've become a believer and fallen head over heels, ESPECIALLY after I listened to Lupin.

So I'm just going to start from the beginning and listen to everything they've ever put out. Hopefully I don't regret this decision.

Also, this could work. Since Hara is dating
my man
Junhyung afterall, might as well love on her more.

I own Revolution 2 album, even if is not spectacular is a very consistent album. From 2009, free of autotunes and hardbeats, it has a light sound, if this makes sense.

ramyeon

Saw Baek Ah Yeon's debut live in a coffee shop in Hongdae last night. To say I was close would be a huge understatement.

i1VzgeYBqBwVS.jpg

ibukBDNhMKKSzs.jpg

iu7o0AN73ie6K.jpg

Literally stood right in front of her as she did her filmed intro and performance.

RubyFaith

I own Revolution 2 album, even if is not spectacular is a very consistent album. From 2009, free of autotunes and hardbeats, it has a light sound, if this makes sense.

Someone was telling me that Revolution is Kara's greatest album. I'm literally starting from the beginning so I'm wondering what I'm in for but I have high hopes.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Someone was telling me that Revolution is Kara's greatest album. I'm literally starting from the beginning so I'm wondering what I'm in for but I have high hopes.
Revolution used to be my favorite, but now I can't have a favorite. I just love all their stuff. I select Kara, push shuffle, and enjoy. Their first album is definitely different from the rest because it was before they became the sirens of Sweetune and traded Sunghee for Hara and Jing, but it's still awesome. *is listening to I'll Be There right now*

They do have a definite signature sound from the consistency of their production partnerships, but now that they're taking off in Japan they're slowly making their sound more and more diverse, and maturing as performers in the process. If you do come to love Kara through this, check out the Karasia concert at the end of it.

giri

Some of their early stuff is ... forgetable. It's not bad, but it won't necessarily grab you. They get a lot better quickly though.

Lupin is an amazing song.

Peru

The "Perfume in Korea" concert sold out in like 30 minutes. If I paid a little more attention I could've got myself tickets and finally a chance to see them ;(

T.O.P

Banned
Gaf there's a site where i can get infos about live and such in Seoul (engrish pls) ?

i'm already planning to go to Music Core or something but it would be nice to see what the city has to offer while i'll be staying there :D

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Gdragon thread in the OT, lol..

Could turn out worse than snsd threads. I'm staying out of it.

Peru

Shinwa's Jun Jin (32) and SPICA's Juhyun (26) are dating.

It will be a mess, but don't worry - not that bad. People always hate more on female artists.

Fafnir

Plus TOP is way better.

No really though, there have been like three kpop related threads in OT that were NOT started by members of kpop gaf. Considering how much shit kpop gaf got in previous threads I feel like this is grudging acceptance.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
EJ, you're awesome.

tenck, im pretty sure hes posted here before. i recognize the name and avatar.

Fafnir

Sica's UFO pic. Wondering if their namjachingoos gave them these stuffed animals and using it as a UFO pic is a secret way of saying they are in a relationship

6XIaJ.jpg

luso

Why so much Photoshop? Raw Hyori would be enough...
201209170932091410_1.jpg

Apparently Chanmi from 5dolls has left the group, she was the leader.

A possible Jessica participation in Legally Blonde 2? Or could be a different person? If she will do it, less likely a soshi comeback this year.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I swear she keeps getting prettier every new selca.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom