• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatsuki

why dokish, why
It's dokish...
_____

i7PZDIzWxwgQV.gif

isgg6mE6PKKNW.gif

Ashhong

I'm pretty sure he tweeted her because she mentioned him as being her ideal type. Suzy is probably fangirling like crazy now. Ian is dating someone already so this was nice of him. I'm jealous of maknae, tbh.

He's dating Nina Dobrev, the lucky son of a bitch.

Chesskid1

Banned
lee joon is seriously really good looking. i don't pay much attention to male idol looks but i think he might be on taecyeon level of good looking. started watching a show hes on, obv.

Edgeward

All of the WGM couples are entertaining so far. And diverse too - one is mature, another is all gags, and the new one is just incredibly cute

Selane

When has Taecyeon ever been good looking?

He has nice abs but his face is mediocre.

Kind of unrelated but has anyone ever noticed how he and Han Seungyeon look exactly the same when they laugh/smile really hard?

Also,

0KERR.jpg

I think Seungyeon is adorable so Taecyeon must be good looking too, I guess?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Will never unsee.
If you'd like I could replace that similarity with someone else. There are like 4-5 different idols she can take a similarity to in different moments, though most people usually say it's Lizzy or Uee.

Kabuto

I'm buying some of GD's songs on itunes and was it explained why he didn't include Light It Up in the album? The song is sick from the parts I can hear on youtube.

Kabuto

I believe it is on the physical release only which releases tomorrow in Korea.

Have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB8D6Re3csg

oh alright, the full song will probably be online by tomorrow then right? and yeah this is what I've been listening to for the past half hour haha. the song is great.

Watching GD's comeback stages right now and if it wasn't him, I would probably be put off by all the weirdness haha.

dokish

Banned
Another good kdrama ruined? This
child from the past
thing from A Gentleman's Dignity is really making the whole series boring.

I wanna see more Me Ah Ri, Sera and Yoon. More comedy, more characters interaction. Now the whole thing is about the
pregnancy

Just watched episode 14.

tatsuki

Another good kdrama ruined? This
child from the past
thing from A Gentleman's Dignity is really making the whole series boring.

I wanna see more Me Ah Ri, Sera and Yoon. More comedy, more characters interaction. Now the whole thing is about the
pregnancy

Just watched episode 14.
imM1DoWSWe4Vx.gif

At first I thought GD's mini album was just good but after listening to it over and over, I love it. If only there was a song with Taeyang :( Today and In The End are amazing though.
tumblr_mafcj4WNn01qblw3lo1_250.gif

(._.)

Banned
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

DXPett1

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

thread just became the fitness thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom