• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

Some of the ways you talk about women would definitely get attention if you posted in Off Topic section, guys have copped bans for far less.

jokkir

Thanks for all the Hangul stuff. Been meaning to learn more of it. I only know some phrases and only know the alphabet >__>

giri

Why should I? I'm not violating any rules.

I can show love for K-Pop idols by posting pictures of them or using metaphors.

Saying she's your ideal type to lock up in a rape dungeon isn't a metaphor.

It's just fucking creepy/weird.

Thats what no one else is saying, or trying to tip toe around to saying politely.

You probably wouldn't get banned for the comments on GAF though. But you do leave most of us stunned with the ... shock value... of your statements, to the point some of us are starting to think you're just doing it for attention.

dokish

Banned

Thats what no one else is saying, or trying to tip toe around to saying politely.

You probably wouldn't get banned for the comments on GAF though. But you do leave most of us stunned with the ... shock value... of your statements, to the point some of us are starting to think you're just doing it for attention.

I'll keep my mouth shut. Tight ass GAF.

It isn't a rape dungeon, tho. I usually post with something in my mind but people think the opposite. But I know what you mean. Is fun seeing how every perceive sex and makes representation of their culture of right/wrong.

And yes, most of the time I just mess with you

filler

Banned
He never said "rape" dungeon.

Anyway, where can I watch the WGM Sunhwa episodes?

EDIT: dok, just keep posting as you have been. if they don't like you, they can put you on ignore.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Big Bang ticket prices: 300 (Vip), 200, 160, 120, 90, 70, 50

Tickets on sale tomorrow at 10am PST

Salazar

I'll keep my mouth shut. Tight ass GAF.

lsiVi.gif

Just keep it relatively sane/respectful.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dokish, it's only weird when you involve me in your fantasies. Other than that, you should be fine.

spink

Come on! We all thought the same thing.

We have a YT link for this Bora moment?

which Bora moment?

giri: doesn't get jokes

Cum toweling aside why did K-PopGAF tell me how awesome Seungri's solo song 'What Can I Do' is? Loving the (obviously generic) club beat, could dance to it all night

Seungri's VVIP was an amazing mini album. At first I listened mostly to VVIP and What Can I Do but the other songs are way better. Magic, I Know, White Love, Outro and Open the Window are sogood.gif
ptDJx.jpg

giri

He never said "rape" dungeon.

Anyway, where can I watch the WGM Sunhwa episodes?

EDIT: dok, just keep posting as you have been. if they don't like you, they can put you on ignore.

I don't really care about his comments, i gloss over most of it with out really giving a damn. But they're completely bizarre and mostly said for shock value. Also doesn't help that when / if mods take a hard look at the thread, those sort of comments will be held against all of kpop-gaf.

It's what got nba-age into trouble.

giri: doesn't get jokes

Ahuh. Go point out the funny in the statement then.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Seungri's VVIP was an amazing mini album. At first I listened mostly to VVIP and What Can I Do but the other songs are way better. Magic, I Know, White Love, Outro and Open the Window are sogood.gif
ptDJx.jpg
Yes, i looooooooooove this. Was such a surprise, too. Sucks that he didn't perform Window alongside GD :(

RubyFaith

I'd rate Seungri as my third favorite solo in Big Bang. Taeyang is first, and then GD second. Well Heartbreaker GD. New GD is too much these days.

Yes, i looooooooooove this. Was such a surprise, too. Sucks that he didn't perform Window alongside GD :(
I wish :( I would have loved to see White Love or I Know performed live.
Ta AgentChris. I'll put his VVIP album on my to get list!
You will be pleased.
I'd rate Seungri as my third favorite solo in Big Bang. Taeyang is first, and then GD second. Well Heartbreaker GD. New GD is too much these days.
Agreed. GD's style is all over the place these days. I want some more sub-unit stuff.

filler

Banned
I don't really care about his comments, i gloss over most of it with out really giving a damn. But they're completely bizarre and mostly said for shock value. Also doesn't help that when / if mods take a hard look at the thread, those sort of comments will be held against all of kpop-gaf.

It's what got nba-age into trouble.

I remember Best GAF getting in trouble for things they were posting outside of the nba thread. And even taking the blame for things non nba thread regulars were doing.

If I like this, does that make me part of "Tight Ass GAF"? yum

giri

I remember Best GAF getting in trouble for things they were posting outside of the nba thread. And even taking the blame for things non nba thread regulars were doing.

Part of it was all that. Part of it was that it was carried over into the thread.

And it's as much about perception.

Tenck

So I drew Taeyeon again:

I lost my good sketching pen so I reverted back to a lead pencil :(. Time: 15-20 minutes, I think

I like this one a lot. The resemblance is there, just need to work on it a bit more. Other than that, it's really good.

Ym1r

I really hate Chrome, Mibbit sucks on it, Youtube sound constantly breaks... I think I'm going to try something else.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Finally.

i8Dbf28Q3hykI.jpg

pic is a bit misleading tho..

anyways, single comes out tomorrow at 12pm KST/8pm PST. Maybe a teaser in 45 minutes? We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom