• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Started with 8: Yijo left in March 2011 and Joy had to leave temporarily in December due to family issues in Thailand. Now, Jooyi is missing from the teaser but people are saying it's an injury. Not too sure on that one..

edit: i miss joy.. :( so fine.

Not sure the group can really afford to drop to 5. really changes the dynamic tbh.

spink

ibbIjeaiWfiDqZ.jpg

my god the things I'd do

Salazar

Oh em gee, Ukiss songs keep getting better and better.

0330 was a solid contender for best thing last year.

Guys, if you want to help U-Kiss, please stream Stop Girl. You only need to stream the song once every hour! Go to km-streamers(.)blogspot.se/sea rch/label/tutorials for a tutorial on how.
Streaming will help them on the charts.

:lol

dokish

Banned
My only concern is that Dokish will probably try to do this when he attends a soshi concert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAPnFUWDKt4

:(

edit: or be like this guy

tumblr_ma2yw0gf4k1qkolxgo1_500.gif
I would never do such thing.
I will obviously pull Sunny instead

Anyway, already bought my Rio de Janeiro > Stuttgart (Germany) plane tickets, tomorrow I will buy Stuttgart > somewhere in Korea (Incheon I guess?).

I can't focus on college. I want December to come so bad. -_- Just wanna rush through this semester.

@ on topic:

I meant that gif with Bora violently covering someone's mouth with her hands. Do we have a YT link?

ibqvVKJlvIjGQV.jpg

Is this the girl from 'Big'? And why the circle in the car seat?

Clipse

ibqvVKJlvIjGQV.jpg

Is this the girl from 'Big'? And why the circle in the car seat?
Remember reading somewhere that this photo was taken in Lee Byung Hun's car way before they let the public know they were dating.

I think netizens tried to narrow down who owned the car because Bentley's are pretty rare in Korea.

giri

Sooyoung for 1st Look:

Looks like she might've gained some weight coz she looks amazing here.

Her legs are still rail thin, and i notice they didn't let her not wear a baggy top, to hide her pencil thin arms.

Looks pretty though.

But god damn girl, eat some food.

i already linked him one of these pics and he was pretty offended.. anyways, for questionmark the fashion expert:

nana got so much swag

No swag detected in those pictures. Lizzy looks okay in the picture with Nana, as long as you ignore the mustard. Aside from that, they all look fucking dreadful. Peru is the one you should be showing those pictures.

If I had to choose one Korean girl to lock in a dungeon, she's the strongest candidate.

If you had to choose a non-Korean man to lock in a dungeon, who's the strongest candidate?

Saying she's your ideal type to lock up in a rape dungeon isn't a metaphor.

It's just fucking creepy/weird.

Thats what no one else is saying, or trying to tip toe around to saying politely.

You probably wouldn't get banned for the comments on GAF though. But you do leave most of us stunned with the ... shock value... of your statements, to the point some of us are starting to think you're just doing it for attention.

Lighten up. Dokish makes kpopgaf a brighter place!

LMJ is O_O but my heart belongs to Kim Tae Hee.

ziPf6.gif

Where's spink's comment about Yuri from back in the day?

yuri has a sinful body

I'd suck the cock of the last guy who fucked her for a taste

luso

and how can fany be your #1 (WTF)

I'm throwing mad salt @ SNSD members today 0_0

Still you want respect for your average girl crush.

(._.) said:
jesus fcken christ. LEAVE HER ALONE

Another hint?

On September 19th, Jung Hyungdon, a host of “Weekly Idol” with Defconn, called Girls’ Generation’s Sunny during the show’s recording for a short but humorous conversation over the phone. Sunny, immediately suspicious, answered the phone asking, “Is this for a show again?”

Later, Hyungdon asked Sunny when Girls’ Generation’s comeback would take place. She answered, “I think Girls’ Generation might be able to comeback in Korea soon"

New girl group BBDe single Messing Around - warning, ear soring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom