• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Joy had to leave temporarily in December due to family issues in Thailand.
wat

t6gBO.jpg

hAqhM.jpg

tFteE.jpg

Jcmly.jpg

jokkir

Not kpop related but I drew (or tried to draw >__>) Will Smith:

Which brings me to my kpop related question: which kpop star should I draw next? I'm thinking of drawing a Big Bang member or something. Probably not a female to keep a variety of male/female sketches in my sketchbook lol

dokish

Banned
Not kpop related but I drew (or tried to draw >__>) Will Smith:

Which brings me to my kpop related question: which kpop star should I draw next? I'm thinking of drawing a Big Bang member or something. Probably not a female to keep a variety of male/female sketches in my sketchbook lol
Congratulations, your drawings are very good.

GIMME SOME SUNKYU.

i0xIFMNsq58u1.jpg

dokish

Banned
It is allowed to post other forum links here?

Because I only know K-Pop GAF to discuss K-Pop. What are the other big (and good) forums?

Alta1r

It is allowed to post other forum links here?

Because I only know K-Pop GAF to discuss K-Pop. What are the other big (and good) forums?

You must not read them or post in them, for K-popGAF, the BOARD your Forum, is a jealous Forum which will not tolerate your affection for any other forums, visiting the iniquity of the poster on his bias, on the third and the fourth favorites of those who post elsewhere.

It is known.

tumblr_mallynrega1rs8aozo1_500.jpg

Fafnir

Another ranking of members from my friends list. Sooyoung dominating my homies.

Jeffry: soo young is my favvvvv

Jeffry: lol
second in line for me is tiffany
then jessica
then taeyeon

me: what about hyoyeon?

Jeffry: hmm
maybe last lol

me: LOL
e2n8J.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Jewelry comeback next month with s.tiger as the producer!!! Semi is so <3

edit: listened to the english version of the new u-kiss song. not too bad, english rapper(s) at the end have that shit down. must be their native language

dokish

Banned
Thanks! I need to learn the verbs. I also strongly recommend this vid ~> http://youtu.be/f5UAcsUlAiA

Such a great (and beautiful!) teacher.
Thanks for all the Hangul stuff. Been meaning to learn more of it. I only know some phrases and only know the alphabet >__>

You're welcome. The more people dig into Korean culture, the better.

It's funny how we never realize how complex and hard it is to learn a language until we try to learn a new one. Tons and tons of verbs, and you think "Holy crap, I will never know this", but hey, we (most of the time) know our own language! (Meaning, we know the same shitload of verbs of that foreigner language, but since we are immerse in our culture, we don't realize that is hard).

ryan-ts

I know a lot of people on here were hyped for OFFROAD, so here's their debut MV Bebop.

ALSO, Ga-in teaser image for her next solo project! Looks like the album will come out October 5th. The Jea solo album is also suppose to come out in October, imagine if they were released on the same day?!

20120920_gain_comeback.jpg

giri

Jewelry comeback next month with s.tiger as the producer!!! Semi is so <3

edit: listened to the english version of the new u-kiss song. not too bad, english rapper(s) at the end have that shit down. must be their native language

I'm a huge yewon fan. But this isn't even similar to the last jewelry that put out an album under that name.

I mean, we joke about the additions / leaving in t-ara nad AS. But jewelry is nothing like the first group that debuted.

member history

So i really have no idea what to expect. I know that they've been working on it since like march though. So the album Has to be good.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Wat? The "new" Jewelry has done "Back It Up" and "Pass"

Unless i'm not understaning you correctly??

Alta1r

Dude, OC, that Neon Bunny song you mentioned is too good. I've had it on repeat for the past two days. Can't stop, won't stop.

1722919_o.gif

I cant believe Secret's Poison MV has already got 3.5 million views on youtube. While Glam's Party XXO has only 220,000 and Orange Caramel's Lipstick only 626,288 views.

When did english subtitles get added to k-pop music videos on youtube? It's a nice touch to help foreign fans understand meaning of the song.

giri

I cant believe Secret's Poison MV has already got 3.5 million views on youtube. While Glam's Party XXO has only 220,000 and Orange Caramel's Lipstick only 626,288 views.

When did english subtitles get added to k-pop music videos on youtube? It's a nice touch to help foreign fans understand meaning of the song.

It's not that hard to believe.

I may be coming around on lipstick, but it's certainly not the most mainstream sound out there. And while OC are certainly good looking, Poison is down right sexy.

vanty

Since Peru isn't here - new Kyary PV Fashion Monster. Not her best song by any means, but the video is of course good fun. But once again only 360p, and half the comments are complaining about the low quality just like with her last video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom