• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

So, let's talk some more about Paparazzi. I feel like I am understanding what I dislike about it.

My last point is in regards to autotune. I do not really mind autotuning, but in Paparazzi I can't even recognise the voices of Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon... Sounds like they've been tuned to hell and back. I'd much rather hear their mediocre voices than what we get in Paparazzi. There's hope for the live performances though.

Sunnys stockings. What is she, a jester?
And when the hell is she going to kill that hairdo?

Speaking of Beautiful Stranger, came across this FMV today. Damn Taeyeon is beautiful. Watching this I feel I cannot justifiably not put her in the top tier on SNSD. Do not think I could replace Tiffany or Yoona with her though, guess I better just drop the holy trinity. Either that or put Yuri in a tier for herself above the holy trinity now consisting of Taeyeon, Yoona and Tiffany.

And speaking of that FMV, can anyone recommend some other decent videos made by fans? Others I like are this Kara video, and this Tiffany one.

Don't know about lyrics part but is true some voices are bland and blended with the song too much.
Sunny short hair is not so bad, but maybe the color is too bright but I still like it.

There are thousands of FMVs...
Her's a sad FMV

You cannot exclude Taeyeon from the top, period.
ibnGDXESFhLzMU.gif

Peru

There was one JP show where they acted like fools and spoke in ridiculous high pitched voices but No Eul didn't show any 'aegyo' or anything and she's been my favorite since.

Peru

Watched the Alice in Wonderland episode of RM. It was pretty great, but as noted before- when you get BoA for the first time on this type of show, why not put her squarely at the cenre of the action?

BoA... BoA.. you're my number 1, for ever. I would devote my life to you. I have a feeling you don't like guys that way but in that case I could be best guy or something, a loyal butler.

We only saw small traces of it in the episode, but you can run. That evasive move vs Julien Kang. Textbook stuff. I would love to see you own people with your athleticism.

BOA YOU'RE THE BEST EVERYONE ELSE LOOKS LIKE A LOSER COMPARED TO YOU BOA YOU'RE ON ANOTHER LEVEL BOA YOU'RE REALLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD EVERYtHING FADES WHEN YOU'RE AROUND BOA BOA BOA BOA

BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA BOA

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
The Phono one was better.

No Eul is so easily distinguishable by the fact that she is undistinguishable, unlike the others in Rainbow. If you can't put a name to the face, it's No Eul.

nooo, the phono one has been in the OP for weeks :) i also has a jtv one but i had to change it since my orher channel was banned

edit: lmfao wtf Peru. Did you meet her or something? are you drunk?

luso

Kudos to Boa, she was the first k-pop artist I recall, around the time she debuted (a funny name, always reminded me of Boa constrictor). Nevertheless I didn't went to k-pop until much later.

i7VQrLKVhpEuX.gif

Niks

Watched the Alice in Wonderland episode of RM. It was pretty great, but as noted before- when you get BoA for the first time on this type of show, why not put her squarely at the cenre of the action?

BoA... BoA.. you're my number 1, for ever. I would devote my life to you. I have a feeling you don't like guys that way but in that case I could be best guy or something, a loyal butler.

We only saw small traces of it in the episode, but you can run. That evasive move vs Julien Kang. Textbook stuff. I would love to see you own people with your athleticism.

BOA YOU'RE THE BEST EVERYONE ELSE LOOKS LIKE A LOSER COMPARED TO YOU BOA YOU'RE ON ANOTHER LEVEL BOA YOU'RE REALLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD EVERYtHING FADES WHEN YOU'RE AROUND BOA BOA BOA BOA

Drunk post? Drunk post.

Kuno

Just noticed last night that (T-ara's) Eunjung's Kpop/horror movie "White" was added to Netflix instant streaming recently. I'd never heard of it, but it's about a Kpop idol group called Pink Dolls and a cursed song called "White" that gets them into all sorts of trouble.

I noticed After School made an appearance at the beginning of the movie, performing "Bang!" on M Countdown before Pink Dolls comes out to perform.

Here's the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXT486VqIbg

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus

I usually just lurk this thread but seriously man wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom