• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Damn we've got some Conc stalkers in here.

Oh ya I echo the thoughts on Genie.

YG-Life blog. They still have 4 days to release the album lol

With no hype/buildup? I don't see it happening especially since it's YG. But I would love for it to happen ao;efinao;egnaweg please releaseee

I'm late but fuck it

Name: Jerry
Ethnicity: White
Hobbies: Film, Film, and Gaf.

tatsuki

iloJdtvwNZobl.gif

ibsJVT1ydxFMHx.gif

dokish

Banned
Not sure if was posted

http://youtu.be/eg7nf8cSFx8

[Special] HELLOVENUS_Happy Birthday to Yooara (from.Member)

http://youtu.be/WQiN41SK9ow

[Special] HELLOVENUS_Happy Birthday to Yooara (from.Yooara)

EDIT: I just finished A Gentleman's Dignity.

iXFsHItSLOWXI.jpg

The show overall is average. If you watch it, you'll have a great time (most of the time, at least) but, if you pass, you won't be missing much. The series has tons of unforgivable cheesy moments for today's standards. Kim Do Jin asking daily for Seo Yi Soo to marry him was really forced and WE ALL KNEW that she was gonna say yes in the end. The whole proposal thing was a pain to watch. If he just stood up saying 'I have something to ask you' and went to the cafe, that was ok, but we all knew what's gonna happen. SeRa's pregnancy was other thing that we could see miles away. She fainting on the phone was so lame, lol.

Recent asian dramas have a big problem of pacing. They start great (ep 1~8) then enter the cliché phase (9~14) then start to become good to start to be really crap until the end.

What happened to Seo's mom? What's the point of that storyline?
What about Do Jin's disease? (The whole 'I keep losing my memory so I record everything' was awful)
Why was SeRa in financial trouble? She's a golf player, she must earn a lot of money. She does pretty much nothing the entire show, how did she got into trouble? Too much make up and expensive clothes? lol

I expected some mature path but I think they didn't resist the chance to "draw all audiences". The show focused too much on Do Jin/Seo. The only couple that was interesting to see was Se Ra and Im Tae San.

Min Sook was so fucking weird that I didn't get her at all. Seriously, could they make a WORSE character for this kind of story? How in the world would someone like Jung Rok marry such a socialite bitch?

The OST couldn't be better, tho. Every song fit perfectly within every moment.
I could go on and on, but my english is poor.

The series was OK at best. I will keep my search for a Korean 'Sekai no Chuushin De, Ai Wo Sakebu'.

Bonus: Sunkyu awesomeness: http://youtu.be/_3Zt8UkJLZQ

Wow everyone so young. I feel so old.

Name: David
Hobbies: Learning both Japanese and coding

Yoooooo, I also live in Phoenix, and am also going to school for japanese. And, I saw your questions in the big ass japanese thread. My class uses the same book; if you ever want help catching up send PM. we are probably in the same class.
---
Other stuff...

N: Brian, or Patrick
A: 26
O: FT Student ( Japanese/Korean/ French) , FT lowly worker at a med school
H: Foreign Lang, calligraphy, yoga,

vanty

Just watched Running Man 100. Was really good, when they started the game and the members and viewers had no idea what was going on it was a little meh, but then when stuff started happening it was great. Especially the ending if that was all unscripted.

That guest who they kept going on about her beauty wasn't all that hot though, Ji Hyo was better especially in the dress at the start. Looks like a more than just 4 years between them as well.

Quadratic

I think I mentioned what I do for a living in one of the Kpop threads previously.

N: Henry
A: I think I have most of you beat. 32
O: I work in Acquisitions at a library.
H: EDIT Oh, forgot this. Since this is Neogaf I will say I enjoy reading and following the games industry but not actually play any videogames.

JustinBB7

Alright I'm getting a bit worried now after reading these 2 things:

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/lees...his-weeks-infinity-challenge-filming-canceled

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/this-weeks-running-man-filming-canceled

Leessang‘s Gil shared his feelings about leaving MBC‘s ‘Infinity Challenge‘ and taking a hiatus from the variety show industry.

On the 26th, Gil posted to Twitter for the first time after announcing the cancellation of the ‘Super 7‘ concert: “[When there are dark days], bright days will come eventually. After a cloudy day, doesn’t the sun come out? Being young is huge leverage so don’t be a miser and spread your shoulders. Tomorrow, the sun will rise. Tomorrow, the sun will rise,” writing the lyrics to the song “Sanoramyun“.

He previously announced his hiatus from variety shows after the ‘Super 7′ concert was canceled.

Furthermore, a staff member from ‘Infinity Challenge’ has announced that the show’s filming planned for the 27th has been cancelled. It seems that the staff has decided not to film as of now, and the cast members are also reported to be in the midst of trying to convince Gil to return to the show. Leessang’s agency is staying silent on the matter.

In other news, this week’s filming of ‘Running Man‘, starring Leessang’s Gary, has also been canceled.

This week’s regularly scheduled filming of SBS‘ ‘Running Man‘ has been canceled.

The weekly filming is usually planned for Mondays, and sometimes, it moves into the following Tuesday. However, the ‘Running Man’ recordings planned for this past 24th and 25th KST were canceled due to Leessang Gary‘s hiatus from the variety show world.

A staff member stated, “After thinking about it, the recordings for the 24th and 25th were canceled. [It won't have a big effect on the broadcast].”

After the cancellation of the ‘Super 7‘ concert, Leessang’s Gary and Gil announced their hiatus from variety shows. It seems that the ‘Running Man’ crew is waiting things out to see how negotiations go with Gary.

Canceling a taping, and 1 member taking a "hiatus" usually ends in cancellation in the real world :(

neoism

So good. Yuri in the second link... OH MY.
The good thing about discovering SNSD so late is that I can take my time and enjoy their songs. For example, after Genie, Gee, Hoot and Beautiful Restriction phases I'm STILL listening to Chocolate Love. (And Echo/Into The New World here and there)

Last episode of A Gentleman's Dignity... I don't want it to end :'(((

As much as I love SeRa and Im Me Ah Ri, I couldn't watch another drama JUST for them. They are beautiful and all, but I don't see they carrying a good drama based on their performances.

is she the ""leader"" of something ???

Yuri<3

Tenck

Yoooooo, I also live in Phoenix, and am also going to school for japanese. And, I saw your questions in the big ass japanese thread. My class uses the same book; if you ever want help catching up send PM. we are probably in the same class.
---
Other stuff...

N: Brian, or Patrick o
A: 26
O: FT Student ( Japanese/Korean/ French) , FT lowly worker at a med school
H: Foreign Lang, calligraphy, yoga,

I'll be pming you in case I need help with Japanese :)

luso

Chuseok approaching. Awaiting the other station's shows.

KBS will be airing a special Chuseok variety program on the 1st of October, titled, &#8220;Resurrection of the Royals! Prince&#8217;s appointment&#8221; (name may differ).

Group BEAST, 2PM, 2AM, Infinite, Kara, Secret, 4minute, Sistar, A Pink have traveled through time and put on a couple act at a filming scene in Buan. &#8220;Resurrection of the Royals! Prince&#8217;s appointment&#8221; is a variety program that transcends back to the Chosun era.

In order to relieve the king&#8217;s (Lee SuGeun) worries, Prime Minister Leeteuk had rode the time machine and traveled beyond the 21st century. Without having any knowledge in English, he has managed to capture 7 male idols, who are the main characters (in this program). These idols include BEAST&#8217;s Kikwang, Yoseob, 2PM&#8217;s Taecyeon, Wooyoung, 2AM&#8217;s Changmin, JinWoon, Infinite Woohyun and more.

As soon as they reached the Chosun era, what&#8217;s awaiting them, is not only the king&#8217;s hard competition but also the fact that they will be playing games with their fixed wives. This include Kara&#8217;s Goo Hara, Gyuri, Secret&#8217;s Hyosung, 4minute&#8217;s Hyuna, Sistar&#8217;s Bora, Soyu, A Pink&#8217;s Eunji and more.

Some airport soshi. Poor Taengoo

dokish

Banned
Has anyone (journalist/site news) ever asked what soshi listen during flights? They always have headphones on in the airport.

Hyoyeon looks like ass

Has anyone (journalist/site news) ever asked what soshi listen during flights? They always have headphones on in the airport.

Hyoyeon looks like ass

Probably not listening to anything in the airport, they just have them on so people leave them alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom