• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

There are idol groups with their "own" dedicated subbing teams (from international fan sites), some few even with several ones or just someone working alone.
The shows themselves don't have a subbing team (except RM) but you can search around if a particular show/segment with a group was subbed.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
it's not really shade, it's just face talking to himself

wendel = face, if you didn't know already

RubyFaith

wendel = face, if you didn't know already

tumblr_ma02pyY9VP1qfglii.gif

giri

How can anyone perv over Suzy, I don't even...she's too adorable for that.

I'm not sure perv is the right word, but she's certainly hot. And wearing the outfits they do, i dont' think she's meant to be in hiding about it.

Which is why it's really creepy that T-ara are adding a 14yo.

dokish

Banned
I need to rant.

It was really necessary that this motherf*** had to put a watermark THIS big?

Well, I thought people fansub for pleasure and for sharing korean culture, but I guess is a f** fight for "prestige", being known by others and measuring whos's got the biggest dik.

Fuck this kind of fansubbers. Hope everyone eats bad cabbage and die.

EDIT: Sulli with long hair is so hot. Oh my. From now on I'll start watching her drama and f(x)'s MVs.

vanty

I need to rant.

It was really necessary that this motherf*** had to put a watermark THIS big?

Well, I thought people fansub for pleasure and for sharing korean culture, but I guess is a f** fight for "prestige", being known by others and measuring whos's got the biggest dik.

Fuck this kind of fansubbers. Hope everyone eats bad cabbage and die.

EDIT: Sulli with long hair is so hot. Oh my. From now on I'll start watching her drama and f(x)'s MVs.
kshownow make money from putting adlinks before you can get to their subs, so they want their 'brand' as clear as possible to get more traffic and money.

iSUBS put their watermarks up so that people know where the subs are originally from to ward off people ripping them off and making money from their work.

Personally I find them no more annoying than the channel logo watermarks on normal TV, since Korean/Japanese shows already have so many graphics and captions all over the screen a little more from the fansubbers doesn't change much.

Tenck

Yeah I'd steer clear of that thread if you don't want to get trolled/banned.

Sounds really shitty situation to be in. Hope it gets better for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom