• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

228872_356806837737743_1325250951_n.jpg

can't wait for this lol

dokish

Banned
Name - 성 준 (Korean name, American name if we ever meet outside this board)
Age - Old enough for Taeyeon, too old for IU.
Country - Korean in America, American in Korea.
Occupation - Software Application Engineer (cubicle dweller)

I look forward to one day meeting some of you fools for some drinks at a soju tent in Korea where we can get into a drunken fistfight over which Soshi member is ranked last. I have a nice dungeon warehouse where you guys can crash.
f1mjI.gif

Holy shit, you live in Korea? I'm going to spend 5 weeks there!
Are you from Seoul?

I'm staying in Seoul with a host family, for GEOS language school. We should TOTALLY meet! (Without the fist fight tho, I'm not into physical action. You can punch me, however, I won't react. I have too little energy to spend on fighting!).
n: tom
occ: government
hobby: attempt to become friends with face

Oh, Tom ~

Government, huh? So young and so important?

I'm easier than face. Come at me!

Today I learned that kpop GAF has many software developers in it. I am also a software engineer/system architect. I'm 28 so I guess I'm one of the older people here though. Also, my avatar makes it obvious where I am from.

Also, my Korean language classes start today. Wish me luck!

dokish

Banned
Today I learned that kpop GAF has many software developers in it. I am also a software engineer/system architect. I'm 28 so I guess I'm one of the older people here though. Also, my avatar makes it obvious where I am from.

Also, my Korean language classes start today. Wish me luck!

OH YESSS !!!
MORE PEOPLE LEARNING KOREAN! That's fantastic.

Good luck. Ask everything you want to ask to your teacher. Isn't hard to learn, but needs dedication. FIGHTING!

EDIT: And yes, is so weird that "this kind" of people like K-Pop. I don't know how to say it in english.

Biscuits

According to Tiger JK, hecklers in the audience insisted that he perform the “horse dance” from the choreography of Psy‘s “Gangnam Style“, and he was unable to hold back his frustration. He tweeted, “Creators project event other night. I went crazy on all them white folks in the crowd, Cussing them out. During my set, these dudes kept telling me to horse dance , F rapping just dance. I had to cut all my song short. Without self control. My F*** you turned into F** everybody To F*** all the white people to F*** CNN To F *** Hollywood. To Fu** all yall who think Asians are here to make you laugh by dancing my asses off. F** Hollywood thinkin Asians are just a comic relief.”
lol not another meltdown

Fafnir

Eh. I damage myself enough when drunk without someone else trying to damage me.

No worries Sal, our Soshi bias are similar. Alt will be the problem, I have the Soonkyu room reserved for him.
DCKYu.gif

Holy shit, you live in Korea? I'm going to spend 5 weeks there!
Are you from Seoul?

I'm staying in Seoul with a host family, for GEOS language school. We should TOTALLY meet! (Without the fist fight tho, I'm not into physical action. You can punch me, however, I won't react. I have too little energy to spend on fighting!).

Nah I am living in NorCali right now, my mom still lives in Seoul and I go back every year for vacation. If I lived in Korea I would have quit my job and become a Soshi paparazzi/stalker by now. While you are out there try and get a private tutor English job, can make some decent won and possibly extend your visa for a longer stay in Korea.

My notes while watching the RM Taeyeon episode yesterday.
Gpchg.gif

Episode has me smiling even before the Goddess appears, I'm just thinking how lucky these ahjusshi actors are.
X04nD.gif

LMAO @ Gwangsoo hearing "couple race" and getting disappointed thinking about the ahjusshi actors, lucky bastard picked the right shirt.
8sZuA.gif

Twinkle!...excitement rising!
mPMIZ.gif
uUJ8V.gif

omg these ahjusshi actors byuntae faces.
pQOKQ.gif
Hw28A.gif
bfob0.gif

Go Chang Seok is a goldmine of reaction gifs and all he does is smile, he really stole the show.
4n8Gm.gif
1aERp.gif

GBwNn.gif
EsRt5.gif

The look of salt on Kookies face when they are complaining to the PD, they need to bring Eun Hye as a guest.
8SDBf.gif

RM editor must be in heaven, every reaction from the Goddess is edited in.
0X4jc.gif
7p1H1.gif

B3su4.gif
C8hbW.gif

4LC5C.gif
TX8TD.gif

Ls5YV.gif

The prison has never been a happier place.
UerTU.gif
BI0Rm.gif

Ok now this must be the reason why Gary retired from variety, because it won't ever get any better than this.
oBpmo.gif
tPn2g.gif
0ckAr.gif

All in all pretty good episode, but not enough Taengoo for me. I don't think anything can top the RM Soshi episodes 64-65 for me. Hoping for a Soshi vs RM episodes when they start promoting again, or even a new show with Kang Ho Dong.
cmD4d.gif

neoism

Name - 성 준 (Korean name, American name if we ever meet outside this board)
Age - Old enough for Taeyeon, too old for IU.
Country - Korean in America, American in Korea.
Occupation - Software Application Engineer (cubicle dweller)

I look forward to one day meeting some of you fools for some drinks at a soju tent in Korea where we can get into a drunken fistfight over which Soshi member is ranked last. I have a nice dungeon warehouse where you guys can crash.
f1mjI.gif

you know I really need to see that... is it on bluray yet...?

Selane

I wish there would be another edition like 2009's Sweet Girl. It had so many homoerotic moments, and it was nothing but female groups. You don't see this anymore.
:[

Yeah, that was awesome. My favorite part was Jessica sitting on Gayoon's lap and then getting awkwardly felt up.

k032O.jpg

edit: either that or Goo Hara pulling a truck
jGQc3.jpg

OH YESSS !!!
MORE PEOPLE LEARNING KOREAN! That's fantastic.

Good luck. Ask everything you want to ask to your teacher. Isn't hard to learn, but needs dedication. FIGHTING!

EDIT: And yes, is so weird that "this kind" of people like K-Pop. I don't know how to say it in english.

Actually, my wife and I enrolled in the Korean class together. Hopefully it makes it easier because we're going to try to make Korean our at home language to reinforce what we learn.

Alta1r

So many people post here, but we never got the chance to know each other, right? Maybe in the other official threads, but I assume that in this thread we have plenty of new members.

Shouldn't we introduce ourselves? I always wanted to know fellow K-lovers and what they do in life. You guys haven't? No big introductions are needed, just the basic, such as:

Name - Tom Rodriguez
Age - 23
Hobbies: I used to read kpop fanfics almost daily! Today not so much, but maybe someday. I looove hanging out outside Home Depot, like, really love, I buy equipment and stuff. I started English course but never finished it. I really like to talk about futbol, cars and sombreros. And beans! I love debating beans. That's currently my "career goal."
Your history with K-Pop: I <3 Nana

:lol

I dunno. I've told Alt way too much.

tumblr_m5y78vm1Al1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Alt attempted to steal my kidney in korea.

tru story.

neoism

[IM
UerTU.gif

Ok now this must be the reason why Gary retired from variety, because it won't ever get any better than this.
oBpmo.gif
[
All in all pretty good episode, but not enough Taengoo for me. I don't think anything can top the RM Soshi episodes 64-65 for me. Hoping for a Soshi vs RM episodes when they start promoting again, or even a new show with Kang Ho Dong.
cmD4d.gif

lol8.gif

also that girl is so beautiful... more so face wise than sunny....
awesome post man

Alta1r

Alt will be the problem, I have the Soonkyu room reserved for him.

cd593702c4e6626fa9cd7c51a455f090.gif

My notes while watching the RM Taeyeon episode yesterday.
Gpchg.gif

Twinkle!...excitement rising!
mPMIZ.gif
uUJ8V.gif

Go Chang Seok is a goldmine of reaction gifs and all he does is smile, he really stole the show.
4n8Gm.gif

RM editor must be in heaven, every reaction from the Goddess is edited in.
0X4jc.gif
7p1H1.gif

B3su4.gif
C8hbW.gif

4LC5C.gif
TX8TD.gif

Ls5YV.gif

The prison has never been a happier place.
UerTU.gif
BI0Rm.gif

All those Taengoo gifs..

F0frh.gif

wow apu, that is grimey as hell

tumblr_m8ojseHERP1rs43nb.gif

What, you don't like beans? You bastard.

luso

Taeyeon gifs. Awesome

The Sweet Girl episode. Glorious.
http://youtu.be/xcGYPa6Wnfg?t=28m28s

Is this dating-gaf?
Name: R.
Hobbies: currently cinema, and tried to learn some korean.

(Country too small to give many details)

Dokish surely thought about dungeon seriously. Write a fanfic.

Had to put this again:

Pendulum

Name:
Secret
Hobbies: Gaming, travel, music

Maybe after a few drinks I'll open up some more.

tumblr_materuBAuL1qlvs5wo2_400.gif
tumblr_materuBAuL1qlvs5wo1_r1_400.gif

RubyFaith

American is so vague. You could be in Guatemala right now!
You should call us &#50724;&#48736;&#50500;&#50500;&#50500;~ then!

What is this Sweet Girl contest?

I've mentioned where I was specifically when I first got here. Hopefully most of everyone forgot.

Sweet Girl is just like what the others have been posting. Bunch of girl groups getting together and basically doing what any other variety game show does except without males. It's pree fun.

Tenck

Wow everyone so young. I feel so old.

Name: David
Hobbies: Learning both Japanese and coding

Name: Christopher
Hobbies: Watching Running Man, Family Outing and anything with BIGBANG.

milkham

Cal
nyc
I used to work for a bank, but our whole dept got laid off, been a bum for most of the year
photography, games, movies, gadgets, gaf,

Awwwwww yeeeaaaahhh! Welcome back. Fantastic megapost to commemorate your return. Especially those first two gifs, where are those from?

According to tumblr its for a photoshoot for a clothing line or something.

So many people post here, but we never got the chance to know each other, right? Maybe in the other official threads, but I assume that in this thread we have plenty of new members.

Shouldn't we introduce ourselves? I always wanted to know fellow K-lovers and what they do in life.

Name: Dan
Hobbies: besides GAF/K-Pop, restoring and collecting euro(german) luxury cars ¯\(&#12484;)

dokish

Banned
WHERE THE FUCK IS NANA/RAINA ON SWEET GIRL?

THEY CAN'T EVEN CHOSE THE GIRLS WISELY, CRAP.

At least they didn't got Hyoyeon. I would trade Sooyoung for Tiffany.

Jessica is the classic hysteric woman. No man can please her.

According to tumblr its for a photoshoot for a clothing line or something.

Name: Dan
Hobbies: besides GAF/K-Pop, restoring and collecting euro(german) luxury cars ¯\(&#12484;)

Photos?
bikes are better

Name: Josh
Hobbies: Videogames, watching Running Man,
looking at pictures of Hyosung

Currently feel like crap due to a cold. Plus I waited forever for Mists of Pandaria to come out and am now too sick to sit at my pc and play it.

Clipse

Nice! I'm not the oldest one here! lol

Hobbies: Gaming (slowly losing interest though)

dokish

Banned
THAT'S SO TRUE LOL. I saw that SNSD is going to perfom in Philipines (I guess) January 2013 and I was like: Come on, they HAVE to perform Dec/Jan in FREAKING SOUTH KOREA because I wanna see them so bad.

But Hyuna is releasing a new song, so at least I will see her.
Ballin'

Great, now we can judge each other even more than before.

I never saw any judgment during my stay in this thread.

------

OMG, I'M SO HAPPY. JIYEON AND SUNNY? BORAM AND HYUNA? Hell yes. This gonna be gud.

That Sooyoung &#50528;&#44368; was... bad...

---

Best smile. I expected nothing less, Sunkyu.

Whsiao

Neo Member
Name: Warren
Hobbies: Gold Farming

TheChits

Name: Ryan
Hobbies: gaming, movies, mma

That new running man episode started out slow for me, but it got hype towards the end.
Jae Suk pulled a Justin Wong "never give up" moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom