• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatsuki

isFYos9d8Vwke.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
dokish, i think it's best you don't talk about that thread in here or anywhere else on gaf. just to be safe.

Salazar

tumblr_mawz5qgez11r464xsiu.gif

Tiger JK posted on his Twitter regarding Korean media, “Please be careful about the news articles you write. It wouldn’t have been as bad if you had at least given me a phone call and asked about my side of the story. This is totally ruining my image. Please take responsibility for it. The articles that actually explain the whole situation aren’t appearing on the main news feed. Please help me.”

He then continued with, “Psy and I text each other even when he’s busy in the U.S. Lastly, the audience members I got angry at were not foreign fans, but unwanted guests. They began yelling ‘horse dance’ from the beginning of every song I performed, cutting me off.

Man, you got to drop twitter.

How was it? Did you enjoyed it? ^^
Is your wife into K-Pop/Culture too?

Have fun!

Super late, but it was good. The teachers are both Korean and grad students in TESL at UPenn. It was a bit annoying as some of the people there had already learned he alphabet and such and were basically trying to show off to the instructor. I mean, I already learned the alphabet on memrise, but I wouldn't say any of the stuff before the people who had no experience. My wife hadn't been exposed to the alphabet at all yet, and she was getting frustrated with it. It's hard for the teacher to gauge the groups progress when you have a handful of people making it seem like the class just needs to gloss over things. I showed my wife memrise and she's started learning the alphabet on there so she doesn't get left behind. We basically have an advantage as is since we can practice with each other.

Anyway, yeah, she's also into kpop/korean culture as well. We actually got into it when we met in college. She went to a satellite campus of Penn State near where I live, and the town its in had nothing to do. We were hanging out watching late night TV and flipping channels and we flipped to a local channel that was playing a korean drama and just left it on for the hell of it. It was actually pretty funny/interesting and she wanted to know more of what was going on and she got hooked, and I was along for the ride. That was like eight years ago or something.

Alta1r

Damn. Her eyes are fncking beautiful.

I wanna say photoshop coz they look a little ethereal but they're real right??

If they are, then wow. I've met my fair share of women with beautiful blue or hazel eyes, but she seriously takes the cake.

Haha, they're fake. She's a normal brown-eyed Korean girl.

jPCCT6PFlzCsP.jpg

iTPan.jpg

spink

kshownow make money from putting adlinks before you can get to their subs, so they want their 'brand' as clear as possible to get more traffic and money.

iSUBS put their watermarks up so that people know where the subs are originally from to ward off people ripping them off and making money from their work.

kshownow's are garish and agressive isubs' is much more discreet

Edgeward

Watching the God of Victory Kara Secret and I had no idea Jaekyung was one of the host. Not much screentime so far either. Too bad Sunhwa had a WGM taping to do and couldn't make it.

The dance battle was preeeeeetttyyy good.
Secret won the first round suprisingly
lol at the salt from the other group

Pendulum

T-ara′s Ham Eun Jung filed a lawsuit for hundreds of millions of won against the production company of the SBS drama Five Fingers.
Her agency Core Contents Media told eNEWS on September 27, “Ham Eun Jung filed a suit for a penalty against the production company for cancelling her appearance in Five Fingers without her consent. She is aiming not for the money, but for the restoration of her honor.”

Five Fingers will thus again be meeting more controversy even in the midst of its current ones.

Ham Eun Jung planned to appear in Five Fingers despite the outcast rumors surrounding T-ara, but just a day before shooting commenced, was notified of her being removed from the cast. Jin Se Yeon, then lead of KBS2′s Bridal Mask, took her place, but this decision also came under fire as the actress would then be appearing in more than one drama at the same time.

Since then Ham Eun Jung has continuously struggled with the production company of Five Fingers regarding her removal.

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=16179

You go girl.

tumblr_maw3xkdscm1rudls9o7_250.gif

Fafnir

Bbuing bbuing! Taengoo rocking the hanbok, wonder if Soshi is filming a Chuseok special.

p1783thuc4djq149b8c661mfqt1.jpg
p1783ti6e07d11ume1d6f93j18e62.jpg
p1783tie191e6aoho1apo1eds12cb3.jpg

Taeyeon said:
Bbuing bbuing
SONEs that I love, hi???
I'm curious as to what you have been up to hehe
Us girls have been going to and from overseas

While working hard on this and that^^

(For all of you. Ehehe)

The weather's getting cooler lately, right?
Be careful of catching a cold from the changing seasons.
Spend the upcoming long Chuseok weekend to the fullest and have lots of fun!!
In light of Chuseok, Taengoo sends greetings in a hanbok.

Let's meet again soon.
Have a nice Chuseok~~~~

I love you, I like you, SONE^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom