• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2San

Yeah BoA probably has more money than the rest of the top 10 richest Korean idols combined. She's only sold about 800 bazillion albums in Japan, and Japanese commercials and endorsements probably pay a lot more than Yoona's Korean ones.

Peru probably knows the details of her tax returns though.
Dunno, the Win Win ep pretty much said she doesn't have that much. I figure SM taking most of the money she makes.
Let's not forget about her SM shares.
In the Win Win ep she said she sold those ages ago and the magazines falsely assumed she still had them.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
It would be really curious to compare this number to the other threads in the Community OT, maybe it's really true.
Before the new Off-Topic Community section (OT1)

iZ6IpjdO9nZin.png

And after the move to Off-Topic Community (OT2+OT3)

iBnjiVosPpEDt.png

Other threads with more views are locked right now. We still have 6k+ posts to go. There's about 100k views per 2000 posts so we should hit a mil again.

Cuddler

iZ6IpjdO9nZin.png

iBnjiVosPpEDt.png

Other threads with more views are locked right now. We still have 6k+ posts to go. There's about 100k views per 2000 posts so we should hit a mil again.
I didn't actually noticed that. Wow at the Killzone 2 thread views, incredible. Gif+Photos=more views it would seem.
the stats i posted before were wrong - the posts/h column was just a copy of the views/post column.

corrected stats: https://privatepaste.com/7a3319061b (corrected that + timezones + added posts & views)
The football thread is incredible, so many posts.

Alta1r

was bored so i brushed up my parsing skillz and made some ot: community stats

Looks like we're top 2 in views per hour and views per post for the non-Football threads. Some interesting stuff.

iZ6IpjdO9nZin.png

iBnjiVosPpEDt.png

Damn, it's crazy to think we were still posting in the original SNSD Fanboy thread less than a year ago. We might get through two more threads before 12/11/12.

tumblr_mb0i8ffuZE1r5daxxo1_500.jpg

dokish

Banned
Yoona can bring her truckloads of cash, and then BoA could physically bury the trucks with money from her truckloads.
i5J73i5KqOH01.gif

BoA is in this business since she was what, 13? She's loaded.

Yes. Eyebrows Hyuna.

Yuri in Hanbok... Damn.

EDIT: I have one Korean friend on my Facebook, and she has 3 gorgeous friends in her friend list. Then I click in ONE of her friends's profile. But after that, I see 3 more gorgeous girl. I click on a new gorgeous girl, and then 3 more appear. WTF IS THAT? Why are you doing this with me Korea?

Poked my head in here and cupid's arrow hit me in the form of something less pointed but fairly substantial non the less.

Didn't see any better footage and stabilization trick was iffy.
bddYn.gif

On that road I skipped down a side path to this and found HD footage to redo this one.
ffIk5.gif

Probably a good thing she didn't have the mic pack in her pocket. Might of snapped out like a kernel of popcorn.

cj_iwakura

is it crazy?

http://giririsss.com/Pictures/gifs/JessicaMamas.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Congrats, that is the largest gif I have ever seen.

Also, uh, for any Andamiro/Pump fans:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxEFrth_i0[/url]

PARTIAL SONGLIST (as of 26-09-2012)
1) MAX - U Got Me Rocking
2) Synthwulf - Passacaglia
3) J-Mi & Midi-D - Pop the Track
4) Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
5) 2NE1 - I am the Best
6) Psy - Right Now
7) Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl
8) 2PM - Hands Up (East 4A Mix)
9) Kara - Step
10) Affinity - Monolith
11) Celldweller - Switchback
12) Coconut - Ladybug
13) Diclonius Kid - Hardkore of the North
14) Future Funk Squad - Rippin' It Up
15) Hi-G - Tribe Attacker
16) Inspector K - Virtual Emotion
17) Kuri-Zill - Heel and Toe
18) Sanxion7 - Rainspark
19) Stian-K - Be Alive
20) Zircon - Star Command

Amazing how Andamiro keep going.

dokish

Banned
What city is the SBS US concert going to be held?

LIME TEAM, REJOICE!

[Blu-ray] 소녀시대 - Girls' Generation Complete Video Collection (3Blu-ray) (완전한정반) - US$ 300 is too expensive for this? This collection doesn't seem to have autographed photos or something. That's bullshit.

EDIT:http://youtu.be/ru9s5m5Wce4

Just saw the unboxing... and well, I don't care about anything in that box, except for the discs. They sell the 3 Blu-Ray only? I can't find it.

neoism

Poked my head in here and cupid's arrow hit me in the form of something less pointed but fairly substantial non the less.

Didn't see any better footage and stabilization trick was iffy.

On that road I skipped down a side path to this and found HD footage to redo this one.

Probably a good thing she didn't have the mic pack in her pocket. Might of snapped out like a kernel of popcorn.

fucking awesome Viper a Yuri fan
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom