• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

tumblr_maplkhfxUG1rposmqo2_1280.jpg
Sweet jesus
1347293777518179_animate.gif

Pendulum

I'm fairly new to the whole wonderful world of K-Pop (~1 year), and as someone who likes Western hip hop (and some J-Hiphop), I'm currently looking to expand my K-Hiphop knowledge.

I don't mind, for lack of a better word, dance-hop like Psy and Crispi Crunch, but I've been going through the Epik High catalogue in preparation for their comeback and would love to hear of some other acts that have the same kind of sound.

Any suggestions? I'm all ears.

tumblr_martfafAFz1qdcel5o1_500.gif

Edit: Ok. Just "found" MC Sniper. Good stuff.

Edit 2: Wow at Outsider's syllable speed.

Any suggestions? I'm all ears.

By taking the Hyo out of that gif first...

Kidding aside, Leessang should've been already on your list and the only one I can mention since I don't listen to K-Hiphop that much. I would also recommend Jay Park but he doesn't release a lot of hiphop though, mostly panty droppers(read: r&b lol) these days.

Pendulum

By taking the Hyo out of that gif first...

Kidding aside, Leessang should've been already on your list and the only one I can mention since I don't listen to K-Hiphop that much. I would also recommend Jay Park but he doesn't release a lot of hiphop though, mostly panty droppers(read: r&b lol) these days.

Yeah, Leessang is next on my list to go through. The recent Gary + Gil drama reminded me to do so. I've seen an MV of Jay Park before - sounded more R&B as you say, but I'll have a dig to see if I can uncover anything I like.

Thanks.

vanty

I don't know why they are insisting so much with this kind of hair for Sunny... -__-
That picture is from several months ago (March 10th as far as I can tell), her hair is a bit longer and brown now. I think her hair as it is in that picture works very well.

tubster68

Yay for membership!!
Yea i don't post much lol.

Suzy, Fei, and Nichkhun for Edwin
tumblr_mb65qsNxGu1r2jbhio1_500.jpg

EDIT: I shall change my avatar in celebration of my membership. I need the best Suzy avatar you have ^^
EDIT2: NVM got one myself lol

dokish

Banned
Suzy is so cute and child-like that I can't feel "HNNNG" feelings for her. Since she is in 'Dream High' I think I will be watching it soon.

After A Gentleman's Dignity, I started watching 'Lie to Me'. The first episode was PRETTY GOOD and the 'action' was nonstop. The drama never let the ball drop, I was always entertained.

1.jpg

magenta

This fool. I've heard rumors he's dating Fany and Sica supposedly got them together during tea time.

But of course, they're rumors so believe what you want lol.

LOL, I thought Sica and Taecyeon were getting together. They have been photographed being very friendly to each other.

Ym1r

Lol I only mentioned the Fany rumor coz I stan her
and I'm totally jealous he's tapping that fanny if true

They've been friends since pre-debut, and are "very close" to each other. Would assume Jessica is very close since she speaks English too. It makes sense since they all came from the States.

LOL, I thought Sica and Taecyeon were getting together. They have been photographed being very friendly to each other.

The real rumors suggest that Taecyeon confided to Sica since their trainee days and aren't really dating. And rumors within the fandom suggest that the song Almost that she's been singing during concerts is supposedly about them.

Also when I say real rumors, I mean in that there's actually articles or something similar that talks about the rumors. As for the song, it's probably just made up by some fangirls.

They've been friends since pre-debut, and are "very close" to each other. Would assume Jessica is very close since she speaks English too. It makes sense since they all came from the States.

This is one of the real rumors too, and is supposedly very close to truth. Fany and Khun dating has some grounds to be legit, but they're pretty much considered as fake rumors because of their friendship pre-debut.

This gif is too awesome.

Although I thought it was backwards, where Fany is the man in the relationship and Taeng is the girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom