• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
ffXtp.jpg
ewA4y.jpg
L0RPS.jpg

2CLGM.jpg
yucbm.jpg
psFwg.jpg

i like this outfit

Tenck

The guy that runs Hyomin's biggest fan site in Korea is acting crazy on twitter while opening it for foreign fans. He made it so you can join now w/o a korean SSN but it was easy to get by w/ a fake generated one anyways lol.

All I've needed was OC's log in info. Easy access :p

neoism

Lol. I can't imagine Sica in this role. The character's too bright and bubbly for the Ice Queen. Seems like a perfect role for Fany and her eye smile. Although Fany in blonde would be all manners of turribleness.

sunhwa.gif

I agree.

<3
is there anyone good site to find sunhwa gifs... looked through a tumblrs and they shit...

RubyFaith

Mnet has the shittiest programs. They played nothing but 2NE1 videos for a whole hour and it felt like I was watching one long ass music video because they all sounded the same.
"eh eh eh eh eh"

Stuck in my head now.

Conceptor

I will call you conc if we ever cross paths irl.
Bound to happen sooner rather than later anyway I think :D

Streaming some starcraft while playing some kpop :)

http://www.twitch.tv/escapingjail
Missed it this time but I'll try and tune in next time you stream!

Suzy (!!!) Fei and Baek Ahyeon for Cici Oct 2012 -

Chorong and Eunji opening pitch - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9KvAU0cO20

Edit: AoA teaser! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBOEUu224Bs

Alta1r

lol thanks man.... glad they aren't working hard for nothing... surprised about YoonA thinking all of SNSD would be paid relatively the same amount but I guess they all have there own deals and endorsements... I looked up the won to dollar ratio and was speechless. .00009 or something. WTF

Despite what Peru will try to convince you of about 4'3" BoA and what Dice will say about the Imp, Yoong is the true Queen of kpop. The $s speak for themselves.

1335154809624.gif

tumblr_mb0jjmMp6D1rgyox8o1_400.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Despite what Peru will try to convince you of about 4'3" BoA and what Dice will say about the Imp, Yoong is the true Queen of kpop. The $s speak for themselves.
Yoona can bring her truckloads of cash, and then BoA could physically bury the trucks with money from her truckloads.

vanty

Yoona can bring her truckloads of cash, and then BoA could physically bury the trucks with money from her truckloads.
Yeah BoA probably has more money than the rest of the top 10 richest Korean idols combined. She's only sold about 800 bazillion albums in Japan, and Japanese commercials and endorsements probably pay a lot more than Yoona's Korean ones.

Peru probably knows the details of her tax returns though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah BoA probably has more money than the rest of the top 10 richest Korean idols combined. She's only sold about 800 bazillion albums in Japan, and Japanese commercials and endorsements probably pay a lot more than Yoona's Korean ones.
Let's not forget about her SM shares.

Shes growing up to be a fine young lady :)

[BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012]
Listen up U.S. VIPs! We're very happy to announce that 2 additional shows in US just have been confirmed!!
Which means there will be 2 shows in LA (Nov.2nd and 3rd) and 2 shows in NJ (Nov. 8th and 9th).
Additional tickets go on sale at 10:00 am (ET/PT) Saturday, October 6th, 2012.
For detailed info, please visit: http://www.ticketmaster.com/Bigbang-tickets/artist/1394173

Probably gonna sell out fast again....

p17880a29u1jkm13nlbn76d0ig71.jpg

Fanny not wearing a hanbok :(

Cuddler

Maybe you guys are interested in this. I've actually created an imgur account for the photos that I've uploaded, after a day, and only 7 hours as the last page, every photo had 415 views (more or less). Probably the number of single users is down to 200/250 but it's still a pretty good number, no? A lot of lurkers it would seem. The album is secret, therefore only people on GAF can actually see the photos.

Maybe you guys are interested in this. I've actually created an imgur account for the photos that I've uploaded, after a day, and only 7 hours as the last page, every photo had 415 views (more or less). Probably the number of single users is down to 200/250 but it's still a pretty good number, no? A lot of lurkers it would seem. The album is secret, therefore only people on GAF can actually see the photos.

Wouldn't surprise me brohan. I don't really have much to add to the discussion. I just lurk. I'm sure there are many people like me.

neoism

link?

Cuddler

Wouldn't surprise me brohan. I don't really have much to add to the discussion. I just lurk. I'm sure there are many people like me.
Yes, in fact I always watch this thread but I rarely post since no one is really interested in ShinDong here, but you never know, so I watch it every day even if I'm not really interested in other photos, etc..
K-Pop GAF |OT4| - Most Lurkers On GAF (Your Threads Could Never)

That's a callback.
It would be really curious to compare this number to the other threads in the Community OT, maybe it's really true.
What do you mean? I was talking about the photos of ShinDong at the start of page 272.
was bored so i brushed up my parsing skillz and made some ot: community stats
Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom