• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

x2_5cee58b.jpeg

Awwww yeeeahhh, it's the motherf*ckin Peru. Welcome back! Korea updates please.

tumblr_mbark6ncyt1r77uuao1_500.jpg

Goddamit, the Rangers are fncking sucking ass right now... it's just one fncking game to clinch the AL West and they just blew their 2nd to the last chance... can I request some Eunji or Sunwha??

This bottle of Crown is not enough to get this depression off...

Ninja edit: Hyoyeon's hair... WTF.

KILL IT WITH FIRE. I'll gladly throw my bottle of crown if somebody throws a lighter after.

spink

I just watched a 1080i .ts rip of mr and mrs idol and it was glorious.

but I am now convinced that every one of those male idols are gay.

Peru

Thanks y'all.

waddup peru! what are you doing in Korea? I forget

Studying Korean.

Damn. I'm an atheist, but I'd like to study there!

I'm reading in the latest student paper that 55% of the students do not identify as Christians, though. (Cover story is about sexual minorities, pleasant surprise).

But I'm not sure our personalities would mesh...

This is a comeback gift for questionmark:
Jessica-Chanel.jpg

Cuddler

Soooo....Is Nana always really outgoing? In a little part of ShimShimTapa (that I probably can't post it), she was acting a little scene with ShinDong, she was a girlfriend that was trying to apologize with his boyfriend because she didn't remember his birthday and at the end of the scene after saying that they should kiss she asked ShinDong if they should "interact" lol. You guys should watch the last episode of the Shinhwa show with Super Junior, I thought that Super Junior was the only group that can do this kind of things, but I was wrong, the combination of Super Junior and Shinhwa was amazing, especially when they were forming couples between groups. First every member of the groups had to do a sexy/fanny dance to the other group members than every member choose one of the other group member and offer him his candy (lol), and that can be rejected. One of the best part of it was when some of the Shinhwa members was choosing between ShinDong, Eunhyuk and Sugmin and someone said to ShinDong "Stop acting like you are hard to get" lol. Because of Shinhwa I thought that Sunhwa was actually the name of a girl group (yeah, I know, stupid)...but she's actually a member of SECRET...you learn a lot with Beatles code...and I tought that Kwang Hee was only an MC because the first time I've watched him was at a musical show...but instead is a member of ZE:A...talking about him, the first time I've watched him I was kinda sure, but during Beatles code after avoiding the question about dating girls, the fact that ShinDong said that he was always honest and that, in the segment about dating a celebrity, ShinDong hinted that Kwang Hee has actually dated a celebrity, I'm starting to think that he's not really gay, not that it really matters in the end.

ShinDong
Shindong golf skill lol

2BIC
FpzHV.jpg

So cute and adorable!

Credit for the image : IMBC.com MBC Radio FM4U Kan Min Youn's Bestfriend

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
not one of them scored above 80 smh
Look at this thread man. Doesn't matter who the girl is, there are always a couple guys who are like "bleh, she's a 3-4 out of 10"

I bet it's no different among the idol guys.
Pretty sure Taec was giving them all 100.

DXPett1

Seeing as Gangnam Style is literally everywhere its time to support something else (YJS related) instead.

Get on board the Sagging Snail:

image.php

dokish

Banned
Peru, we should accept everyone's suggestions and meet!

For how long are you staying in Seoul?
I'm landing there December 15 and I will stay until January 31.

My school is in 명덩. Have you ever been to one of those Culture Complex cafes? If yes, tell me your experience.

Looking forward to your answer,

- dokish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom