• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

All those Fany pictures...

i7IDuNtE9stTi.gif

NeoGAF gifs are the best

This is an amazing gif

I can't wait for the full version of T.O.P. People aren't ready for Tiffany's wag.

I don't understand this post..

Fafnir

Soshi 2011 Tour DVD coming out 11/30. No Yoona or Seohyun solo stage?! Those 2 were my favorites, stripper Yoong and tap dancing Maknae. I guess I'll give SM my money for TaeNy Marmalade, Sunny's Three, and Danny Boy.

pCxwx.gif
agI1S.gif

The DVD hits shelves on November 30th and will cost 33,000 won. It will consist of two discs showing nearly all of the performances during the concert, a bonus film of the making of the concert, performances from Japan, personal interviews with the members of Girls’ Generation, and waiting room and rehearsal footage. A photobook and a first press limited edition poster will also be included with the DVD.

DVD Playlist:

Disc One:

01. Intro
02. Genie
03. You-aholic
04. MR.TAXI (Korean ver.)
05. I’m In Love With The HERO
06. Let It Rain (Korean ver.)
07. Member Introductions
08. Snowy Wish
09. Sweet Talking Baby
10. Kissing You
11. Oh!
12. Don’t Stop The Music [Hyoyeon]
13. Almost [Jessica]
14. Three [Sunny]
15. Lady Marmalade [Taeyeon, Tiffany]
16. THE GREAT ESCAPE
17. BAD GIRL
18. Devil’s Cry (Run Devil Run Intro)
19. Run Devil Run
20. Beautiful Stranger
21. Hoot
22. If [Yuri]
23. Sway [Sooyoung]

Disc Two:

24. Danny Boy
25. Complete
26. My Child
27. Cold Noodles
28. HaHaHa Song
29. Gee
30. Member Talk
31. Forever
32. Into The New World
33. Way To Go!
34. Member Talk
35. It’s Fantastic
36. Closing Comments

http://soshified.com/2012/11/girls-generation-to-release-2011-girls-generation-tour-dvd

luso

Soshi 2011 Tour DVD coming out 11/30. No Yoona or Seohyun solo stage?! Those 2 were my favorites, stripper Yoong and tap dancing Maknae. I guess I'll give SM my money for TaeNy Marmalade, Sunny's Three, and Danny Boy.

BUT WHERE IS THE BLU-RAY??

I would not hesitate to buy that if it was Blu Ray. I have the SNSD Japan concert in Blu Ray and It's spectacular.

Yep, is great!

HB, Milkham

ibo4GY8k3nd39v.gif

Fafnir

also damn Was loved Amy, but she be a bi......

That show was the beginning of the end for Amy. Classic example of why celebrities never want to go public with their dating life. Dated that Shinwha guy and netizens destroyed her online, now she's serving prison for being a drug addict.

neoism

That show was the beginning of the end for Amy. Classic example of why celebrities never want to go public with their dating life. Dated that Shinwha guy and netizens destroyed her online, now she's serving prison for being a drug addict.

yeah I read about that some crazy shit... she is really cute, and sure can act cute lol

ryan-ts

Found this random gif from the early days of Running Man (EP 13 I think). I quite liked the Thief card game but one episode they just skipped past it and told the viewer who won. The Thief game never showed up again on RM.

RM13_02.gif

Cuddler

Sooo this week Shindong danced on the notes of "Only one" with Taemin, Eunhyuk and Yunho.

Taemin...
jzkQ1.gif

lololol Yunho face at the end, Shindong don't go away!
g7nmB.gif

BAM! Slap in the belly! lol
cpdot.gif

And in the end Taemin wins, it was more charming and athletic, Yunho was really powerful, I'm not sure if he's always like that, it seems to me that he puts 100% of his power in every moves that he does. Unfortunately for him he did some wrong steps and in the end he put himself on the ground in the wrong way, but I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. Eunhyuk style was something halfway between the two. Credit to Shindong as always for learning a little part of the coreography in probably not a lot of time.

I'm late but Happy Birthday Milkham.

Fafnir

Amy was a Korean celebrity/variety actress? I'm not sure because I only seen her on that Kko Kko tour and a random Star Golden Bell. She was cute but her self esteem got destroyed by netizens.

Happy belated bd milkman!
Ixyi7.gif

neoism

thanks again for more hbds, also who the hell is amy?

shes an actress I tried to look her up but dont know her last name.... she was on that show I posted earlier.... cute girl but she seems to hide her dark side well..lol well not good enough shes in jail for Propofol lol

RubyFaith

Sooo this week Shindong danced on the notes of "Only one" with Taemin, Eunhyuk and Yunho.

Taemin...
jzkQ1.gif

lololol Yunho face at the end, Shindong don't go away!
g7nmB.gif

BAM! Slap in the belly! lol
cpdot.gif

And in the end Taemin wins, it was more charming and athletic, Yunho was really powerful, I'm not sure if he's always like that, it seems to me that he puts 100% of his power in every moves that he does. Unfortunately for him he did some wrong steps and in the end he put himself on the ground in the wrong way, but I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. Eunhyuk style was something halfway between the two. Credit to Shindong as always for learning a little part of the coreography in probably not a lot of time.

I'm late but Happy Birthday Milkham.

ew

giri

Brisbane gaf, what is the Korean place on Melbourne Street like ?

The one here ?

NFI, i don't go over to south bank very often. But in general, southbank is usually good.

There are tons of korean places opening up in the CBD though.

Funny Funny on George St tends to leave a really good impression on people.

giri

Yar. It's too goddamn hot, man.

Has been nice on my side of town, but i live on the top floor so i get a good breeze.

But yeah, in the city, it's been really hot.

There's a few of us from bris, no?

Should go for drinks some time. (Atleast this time i won't have to worry about Alt stealing my kidneys).

Niks

I would not hesitate to buy that if it was Blu Ray. I have the SNSD Japan concert in Blu Ray and It's spectacular.

Same. It is glorious.
I find it hard to believe SM didnt filmed this with HD cams, maybe they will release the blu-ray version later...

Alta1r

Same. It is glorious.
I find it hard to believe SM didnt filmed this with HD cams, maybe they will release the blu-ray version later...

Yeah. They're going the George Lucas route. Get $$ on the DVD, wait, get money for DVD with bonus features, wait, get money on Blu-Ray, etc.

tumblr_mdjtkatlaL1roe67qo1_500.gif

Quadratic

Yeah. They're going the George Lucas route. Get $$ on the DVD, wait, get money for DVD with bonus features, wait, get money on Blu-Ray, etc.

I have the Girls' Generation first Asia tour DVD. If it's a Korean release I'm not certain we'll see a Bluray. I don't think SME has released one that's non Japanese. It's a shame if they filmed with HD cameras.

I have the Girls' Generation first Asia tour DVD. If it's a Korean release I'm not certain we'll see a Bluray. I don't think SME has released one that's non Japanese. It's a shame if they filmed with HD cameras.

First Asia Tour was footage from like 2009-2010. Waaaay too old.

By 2011, SME has switched to HD Cameras for their concert recordings so this new concert DVD will see a Blu Ray release once the DVD sales have been milked for what they're worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom