• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadratic

I like this group shot

tumblr_mdglncKZlx1rqf59xo1_1280.jpg

RubyFaith

Minzy and CL looked like assholes that night. WTF. My favorite members always end up looking the most awful. SMH @ Minzy's new hair too.

Minzy and CL looked like assholes that night. WTF. My favorite members always end up looking the most awful. SMH @ Minzy's new hair too.

I think the reason CL, Minzy & Bom always looking the most awful is because they are ugly....Photoshop cant help, I don't think even CGI can save them..

Peru

I think the reason CL, Minzy & Bom always looking the most awful is because they are ugly....Photoshop cant help, I don't think even CGI can save them..

We've now established that you find these girls ugly. It's been a very fascinating read, through several posts, but let's move on to more relevant issues. Like convincing you to leave.

Peru

I can't remember anything posted by shin before, but obsessing over how ugly some girls are probably means I don't like you.

RubyFaith

Bom is the best looking member but I guess...that's not saying much?

Goodness YG's stylists are trolls. First Taeyang and then Minzy. Minzy would look great with extensions.

ramyeon

In Queensland you can't sell alcohol at grocery stores.

So it's basically impossible to find. I've tried most of the Asian supermarkets around and have found none that sell it.

Going to have to contact a distributor direct i think.
I can only speak for Brisbane but the Korean markets do sell it under the counter. Every Korean restaurants sells it as well.

Alta1r

We've now established that you find these girls ugly. It's been a very fascinating read, through several posts, but let's move on to more relevant issues. Like convincing you to leave.

Nothing wrong with his post and definitely no reason to be so upset. Take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the hilarity of his post.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO WISHED I WOULD GET A RAINA AUTOGRAPH

Hi folks, we just received the autographed Orange Caramel CDs from Pledis -- a few days late, but with an unexpected surprise that we think you'll definitely appreciate! Can you see what it is? ;) Anyway, we're packing up the CDs and shipping them out starting today! There are 150 of them so it will take a few days to get them all out of here. Thanks for your patience!

catmincer

Bom is the best looking member but I guess...that's not saying much?

Goodness YG's stylists are trolls. First Taeyang and then Minzy. Minzy would look great with extensions.

CL looks the best with makeup. I don't want to know what is underneath the makeup though probably.

vanty

CL looks the best with makeup. I don't want to know what is underneath the makeup though probably.

Yeah she looks fine with makeup, so does Minzy (especially in the Scream MV, best she's ever looked), or at least did before they ruined her hair the other week. It's not like most idols (or just people in general) don't look way worse without makeup, I'm sure we've all seen the Jessica nightmare.

2NE1 don't get styled to be hot, they get styled to be 2NE1-ish hence all the nasty Jeremy Scott crap. You can't compare their appearances to the likes of Kara and Rainbow and stuff where hotness is very important.

giri

Yeah she looks fine with makeup, so does Minzy (especially in the Scream MV, best she's ever looked), or at least did before they ruined her hair the other week. It's not like most idols (or just people in general) don't look way worse without makeup, I'm sure we've all seen the Jessica nightmare.

2NE1 don't get styled to be hot, they get styled to be 2NE1-ish hence all the nasty Jeremy Scott crap. You can't compare their appearances to the likes of Kara and Rainbow and stuff where hotness is very important.

if face wasn't banned he'd totally agree.

giri

I can only speak for Brisbane but the Korean markets do sell it under the counter. Every Korean restaurants sells it as well.

WHERE

i asked at 2 markets at lunch. Haven't tried any of the restaurants but yeah, none of the markets sell it.

i should point out, i know you can buy it at bars, to consume on premises. Funny Funny is a Soju bar. But none sell it to take home :|

vanty

Is there a standard romanization for Korean names? I thought it was like (to use The Commander as an example) 'Kim Jong-Kook' or maybe 'Kim Jong Kook' without the -, but I'm just watching South Korea vs Australia (we just scored an equaliser wooooooo) and their names are written as 'KIM Jongkook' on their shirts.

giri

Is there a standard romanization for Korean names? I thought it was like (to use The Commander as an example) 'Kim Jong-Kook' or maybe 'Kim Jong Kook' without the -, but I'm just watching South Korea vs Australia (we just scored an equaliser wooooooo) and their names are written as 'KIM Jongkook' on their shirts.

All 3 are used fairly commonly.

luso

I was told the people themselves choose their own name romanization, if they need to provide one, so even if there are rules for romanization, proper names may differ from them.
김종국 can be romanized in a lot of different ways, ex: Kim Jong-Gook.

Beep Beep is nice, better each time I listen to it.

ramyeon

WHERE

i asked at 2 markets at lunch. Haven't tried any of the restaurants but yeah, none of the markets sell it.

i should point out, i know you can buy it at bars, to consume on premises. Funny Funny is a Soju bar. But none sell it to take home :|
Lotte Mart definitely used to sell it when I was in Australia, the one up past Anzac Square on the way towards the Valley. Haven't been there in a year though.

Used to have friends that worked Koz Market and the restaurants around there as well so it was easy to buy.

So...UMJ continues to be trash as a record company

KARA - Girls Forever = 28,724 (Super Girl did 73,076 on its first day)

I'm still not sure how UMJ convinces so many Kpop artists to sign with them. And KARA is currently stuck with them until the end of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom