• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Ramyeon: Found the place! But they pretended they didn't even know what soju is :(

WHY YOU HATE THE WHITE MAN, I JUST WANT TO DRINK.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ramyeon: Found the place! But they pretended they didn't even know what soju is :(
J3Ftc.gif

luso

First Asia Tour was footage from like 2009-2010. Waaaay too old.

By 2011, SME has switched to HD Cameras for their concert recordings so this new concert DVD will see a Blu Ray release once the DVD sales have been milked for what they're worth.

Couldn't be due licensing issues? Japan tour Blu-Ray didn't had solo acts probably because of that and because flimed/launched in Japan, but now a korean release have them in DVD (minus Yoona and Seohyun solos).
Aslo because Taeny Marmalede in BR would cause massive nose-bleeding around the world

LED Apple Digital Single
Gayoon solo

Cuddler

Because he is crossdressing? Because he doesn't look good crossdressing? Because they are too close? Or because of everything?
Probably everything lol

This is not really serious, except for the dancing part, in which Shindong always put a lot of effort. He left that show in march/april, before they've changed the conduction, because he wanted to appeal with a new side of him, so it's not a fixed guest anymore, he was just there for the special episodes about Leeteuk. I'm the first one that sometimes doesn't understand why South Koreans laugh when he dances dressed as a girl, especially when he have a straight face and dances really well. I obviously prefer him as a man and I'm not sad that he left SH to concetrate more in his other show/project. If it's because they are too close, you should now by now that boys in South Korea and especially Idols have no problem doing this kind of things.

Fafnir

I been listening to Beep Beep a lot lately, sometimes I'll just let my phone ring to hear Taengoo's BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP part.

Taeyeon said:
11/16
Hello SONE JAPAN.
It's Taeyeon!
It's gotten really cold, however you all haven't caught a cold have you?
ibcNXSQ7PFjHcZ.jpg

Everyone was really happy since this week we were able to meet at "Playing with GIRLS' GENERATION" ☆
We were also very very happy~(*^_^*)
How was the first performance of "FLOWER POWER"~♪?
iP0Kk5oVF4K9j.jpg

Since it's called "FLOWER POWER"....I tried drawing flowers (laughs)
Please listen to it a lot~!!

luso

I been listening to Beep Beep a lot lately, sometimes I'll just let my phone ring to hear Taengoo's BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP part.

Me too, I like the syncopated rhythm and Taengoo part at 40s.
EDIT: I think the right word is staccato.

The LED Apple song is also nice.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
great outfit

dtwsQ.jpg

krystal

last one is so rockstar

1) woah, amber looking like a girl?
2) short hair looks great on sulli when she un-fugs it from the crap style the drama gave her
3) victoria is so fine, needs more attention
4) krystal's shorts could not be tighter

last one is so rockstar
"Cambridge Rapist"

1) woah, amber looking like a girl?
2) short hair looks great on sulli when she un-fugs it from the crap style the drama gave her
3) victoria is so fine, needs more attention
4) krystal's shorts could not be tighter

Fx were on that sbs love sharing concert last week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceY6NbUaHUA

Amber and Sulli with longish hair and Krystal with tight jeans.

Cuddler

i5oaqxif6XHJk.jpg

Just joking :)

lol, awesome, is that because I'm a Shindong expert? Because I like Shindong and so I'm kinda like an alien? Because I overexplain everything about Shindong? Or because of everything?

Find out the answer to this and other important questions about Shindong that humanity asks themselves since 2005 in my newly released Blu-ray in FullHD called Planet Shindong, buy it on amazon now for only
nothing, because it doesn't exist.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
backpacks.. school uniform.. um.

anyways, gif is son dam bi in her dance practice video. it was linked on this page or the last one, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom