• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kara covers for Dazed and Confused Korea:

f9k84.jpg
vui3A.jpg
F5Qob.jpg

gW5ZO.jpg
ySWUO.jpg

Peru

I've signed up for membership at the official global Perfume fan club. You only have until the 30th if you want to to the same. Yep, ready to pay money to be a fan for the first time in my life.

tumblr_m8dtgnQXdn1qa23ffo1_500.jpg

Chuckie

Not enough WTF gifs in the world.

Yeah man. I don't think she is really attractive. However Sooyoung is totally plastic. She doesn't even look like a real person to me.
So yeah I'd pick Hyoyeon over her. There both at the bottom of the list ofcourse.

Peru

That is pretty crazy. Hey peru what is the perfume song with the tutting? I forgot the name

http://youtu.be/RWuCmjpvXmE

You have to pay?

Yes. You get exclusive content. The fan club has only been open to Japanese people so far, and they receive some physical stuff in the mail each year as well - don't know if that 'll happen internationally but there will be digital content for sure.

Photos from the Korea show:

Cuddler

Super Junior K.R.Y. will release an original Japanese single on the 23rd of January 2013.

SUPER JUNIOR-K.R.Y. / 「Promise You」ティザー映像 Teaser

it's all shindong's fault
Again?!? NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo.
I hear he steals soyoungs lunch out of the sment fridge. Hence why she's so thin.
lol, I don't think he needs to steal lunch. Joking aside during one of the two episode of SH dedicated to Leeteuk the MC asked Shindong if he gained weight again, he said that he gained 16kg in 1 month and a half, then the MC asked why, if something stressful or sad happened, he's answer was no, I gain weight when I'm happy. Good to know!

neoism

Taeyeon and Fanny shared the same dorm when they were trainees so they were pretty close early on, also they came up with the whole TaeNy thing but more as BFF, and when Fanny was on her radio show Taeyeon would be a guest and joke around calling each other wife/husband etc.

Except for Seohyun, Im pretty sure all of SNSD have gone on plenty of dates with guys and had BFs here and there. It's part of their image to seem single all the time.

mind blown.... wish most of her raido DJing was subbed... :O

neoism

Yeah man. I don't think she is really attractive. However Sooyoung is totally plastic. She doesn't even look like a real person to me.
So yeah I'd pick Hyoyeon over her. There both at the bottom of the list ofcourse.

face wise she is fucking gorgeous, and has a great sense of humor and personality.. but she has a stick for a body..... if she would just gain about 15 pounds in the right places....

jokkir

I'm starting to like Perfume again. Is Yasutaka Nakata still producing for them? Maybe that's why I like it. (Capsule is pretty great)

Tenck

Is this series that the Eunjung pic is from a new addition to the Android app? Or we're only seeing these pictures now?

Yeah from the T ara app. Trying to get Christmas hat on her, and Photoshop just telling me "Nah fuck you I'll just mess up all the time"

Pendulum

Peru

Nine Muses Hyuna has turned to posting political petitions and Sonic Youth clips among other retro cred material on her twitter. Also she and other best member Sera are regular guests on Younha's Starry Night show.

luso

Nine Muses Hyuna has turned to posting political petitions and Sonic Youth clips among other retro cred material on her twitter. Also she and other best member Sera are regular guests on Younha's Starry Night show.

Did anyone saw the documentary about them?

vanty

The rise in popularity of Purfume is staggering. Must feel really good to start from those modest beginnings to the massive concerts they do now.
Imagine where they'd be if they hadn't ever met Yasutaka Nakata, probably dreaming of crowds as big as that 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom