• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Unlike the others, after the reveal Yura looked like she was trying to not choke a bitch at first, then after a bit converted the rage to crying.

giri

Eh, it's because of how their traditional hierarchical society views towards elders are meant to work.

This one seemed like a bad thing to pick on them FOR. But w/e. Frankly, i think its a little over done.

luso

Photographing their own fancams?
201211220836482610_1.jpg

hHdiN.jpg

tumblr_mdur5kRc7e1rlc7eso1_r1_500.gif

neoism

She made the right call with the blue S3

But the jokers on her, the camera on the S3 is a pile of shit.

lol tae could beat the shit out of someone with that big ass purse lol

shes so damn beautiful she cant be from this world....

neoism

If so, sunny, can you tell yuri to keep up what ever she's been doing.

She might be the hottest female in the world atm.

yeah its ridiculous how "hot" she is....

I like Seohyun but I wish Yuri was in the subgroup... shame she cant really sing.....though
also I'm pretty sure she is a gangsta... most of the other members say she is different when the camera aren't there...

giri

yeah its ridiculous how "hot" she is....

I like Seohyun but I wish Yuri was in the subgroup... shame she cant really sing.....though
also I'm pretty sure she is a gangsta... most of the other members say she is different when the camera aren't there...

They're all different off camera. Just as T-ara.

neoism

They're all different off camera. Just as T-ara.

I'm sure as hard as they work they probably all cranky all the time lol but they said yuri was the most different... probably really mean... there has to be something wrong with her...for being so smokin.... I'll just pretend that Tae is perfect though...
because she is :p

neoism

Yuri seems rather childish to me, which is a turnoff.

nah goofball is believable, but she is smart and serious when needed, but the goofiness/childishness makes her more cute, but she's really just fuckin HOT, most definitely the most sexual memba
:p
Tae and fany are the cute and perfect of the group....

Thank you based Fiddle.

Yuri is indeed the hottest member in Soshi, but that's about it. She's just amazingly hot and good looking compared to Tiffany who is amazingly hot, good looking, and has some personality. I'm not saying, Yuri is vapid or anything like that, rather, aside from her goofyness she doesn't really have anything else going for her.

Also, TaengSic is real!!!!

Behold the proof:

LBD0r.jpg

I wonder what other articles of clothing these girls have shared with each other...

neoism

Thank you based Fiddle.

Yuri is indeed the hottest member in Soshi, but that's about it. She's just amazingly hot and good looking compared to Tiffany who is amazingly hot, good looking, and has some personality. I'm not saying, Yuri is vapid or anything like that, rather, aside from her goofyness she doesn't really have anything else going for her.

Also, TaengSic is real!!!!

Behold the proof:

I wonder what other articles of clothing these girls have shared with each other...

agreed hottness goes a long way sometimes... :b
i5M3h19wjLD8u.gif

also TaengSic.... isn't jessica the 4th best singer in the group.... wonder if she had a chance to be in the subgroup or not but didn't want to or what ever....I've noticed in most of the shows in like 09-10 of course it was the way it was edited, but fany and Tae didn't seem that close at first...seemed like they avoided each other in shows where there was competition Tae doesn't seem to be competitive anyway lol... but got alot closer in the later years 10-12..seeing how they in the subgroup and everything...I know fans wish this shit was real but seems to me that Jessica doesn't really give a fuck most of the time....with my past posts I'm definitely a Taengfany fan... is their any truth to that or is it just in the fans dreams... of course the best/cutiest and most amazing girl of the group would end up beinging a lesbian... not that their is anything wrong with that, their isn't... Has Tae ever been seen with a guy on a date or anything...

W_Dreamer

Yuri's charisma was fierce as a lioness on IY.

It's just SNSD dont do a lot of variety anymore.

toothbrushsmall.gif
Yuridance1small-1.gif

YuriDance2bsmall.gif
YuriCallSig.gif

She's also capable of dancing along side the likes of HyunA and Kahi in sexiness.

I've noticed in most of the shows in like 09-10 of course it was the way it was edited, but fany and Tae didn't seem that close at first...seemed like they avoided each other in shows where there was competition Tae doesn't seem to be competitive anyway lol... but got alot closer in the later years 10-12..seeing how they in the subgroup and everything...I know fans wish this shit was real but seems to me that Jessica doesn't really give a fuck most of the time....with my past posts I'm definitely a Taengfany fan... is their any truth to that or is it just in the fans dreams...

Taeyeon and Fanny shared the same dorm when they were trainees so they were pretty close early on, also they came up with the whole TaeNy thing but more as BFF, and when Fanny was on her radio show Taeyeon would be a guest and joke around calling each other wife/husband etc.

of course the best/cutiest and most amazing girl of the group would end up beinging a lesbian... not that their is anything wrong with that, their isn't... Has Tae ever been seen with a guy on a date or anything...

Except for Seohyun, Im pretty sure all of SNSD have gone on plenty of dates with guys and had BFs here and there. It's part of their image to seem single all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom