• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

690155701.jpg

125DF44550AB85FB2ACF5C

024D0C4550AB9EE90A0D73

1240624C50AB9FC12B762D

The new running man was okay, but the
chairs that launched them into the water were hilarious. I didn't expect them to launch that far

Park Shin-hye is damn cute. The first time the yellow team did the 3rd game with the
tennis racket, wire hanger, and that other thing
and the music that went it, I had to do a double take back there. Also her in a school uniform...

sogood.gif

Anyway, Sunny needs to go back to being brunette. Blonde is just a terrible look with helmet hair.

Also, Suji~!!! <3

Biscuits

Sunny's had terrible hair for over a year now! What's going on??

Beep Beep is so addictive! Anyone else hear Hyuna at about 2:15? Weird.

dokish

Banned
Shes always had a thin top lip but shes clearly got collagen injections to increase the size of both.

Who do you want to have a drink with?

I5tAE.jpg
mzrMZ.jpg

She clearly got collagen injections? Please show me. This "secret surgeries" theories are always so crazy.

---

Do you even need to ask? The answer CLEARLY is HyunA~

vanty

Just watched Running Man 104, the RM vs Idols Olympics one. Easily one of the best formats for an episode they've ever done, would be good for them to repeat it in some way even without being able to use the Olympics angle again.

If only they had a female idol other than Eunjung though. She's so unathletic it's crazy when the six male idols are at worst all relatively athletic guys. Maybe that was just to try and help balance the teams though. She also did nothing at all in the entire 90 minutes except a couple awkward belly flops, wasn't even on screen for the first real-time 30 minutes of the big final game.

And Sunny's had the same lips for years as far as I can tell, nothing dodge about them at all.

This is damn good. Better than anything on the album as far as I can tell. The album is pretty good though, but definitely not as good as the last one. Gotta listen to it more.

Gayoon has a sexy voice. Song is alright, not really anything to write home about though. Any chance she'll get to perform it anywhere?

I said dayam!!

Pledis = all good looking girl company

That's pretty much true for every entertainment company in SK though. With the sole exception being YG, who are trying to monopolize all the ugly ones.

luso

This is damn good. Better than anything on the album as far as I can tell. The album is pretty good though, but definitely not as good as the last one. Gotta listen to it more.

Beep beep is addictive, damn.
The album is good but just a little behind the first one (which was God tier). The sound is a little different, not so "electronic" (this is not a criticism), and has a little more "variety" overall, but not so edgy as the first. But this is not a definitive opinion.

Edit: SM results (from Oniontaker).
hTFJs.png

Tangeroo

Awesome news for anyone who ordered an Orange Caramel Lipstick autographed CD from Soompi. Instead of just one autograph, you're getting all three!

jbjMsfR0YFiNAV.jpg

milkham

I've been reading this thread too much.
I had a dream that I finally got a custom tag and it was "anti-cuddler" because cuddler and i were fighting about who's the best in super junior.

Cuddler

2BIC new MV and digital single is out!

2BiC(&#53804;&#48709;) _ 24Hours Later(24&#49884;&#44036; &#54980;) MV

The song doesn't seems as powerfull as "I made a woman cry again" to me. The MV is classic, but I don't know why, they both seem a little different to me. And I'm a little disappointed with the change in the hair that Lee Junhyung has done, not only because I think that he looked better before with a more simpler hairstyle, but because I wasn't and I still don't expect them to behave like the majority of the others K-Pop artists that change their hairstyle/image very often because their image is actually an important part of their success.

I've been reading this thread too much.
I had a dream that I finally got a custom tag and it was "anti-cuddler" because cuddler and i were fighting about who's the best in super junior.
What? lol, you are dreaming about me??? Who you think is the best in Super Junior?
Shindong right?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't like the pranks that make girls cry, especially when I'm busy stanning sojin right now. :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Don't like them either, most of them are just mean and not even fun to watch.
Really, I don't get it.

"Haha, I did something emotionally hurtful and you were emotionally hurt by it"

As if they need any more in their already stressful lives.

luso

I remember that rookie guy trolled by bear Tae Woo in IY1. Hidden Camera prank and maybe some laughs but it was also painful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom