• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

idk. that pic is cute though.. which is rare in her case

Is she usually pretty ugly? I guess that would explain it.

A big chunk of them also think lime is incredibly hot.

Yea, I miss the days of the creepy thread and OT1 where the hot girls posted were actually hot.

On a sidenote, what has T-ara been up to lately? Their last single bombed pretty hard yea? Will they ever be able to regain their popularity or does Korea still hate them? I personally don't care at all for them now. Every time I hear Sexy Love I cringe and change the song. Terrible song, dance, and overall promotion.

giri

On a sidenote, what has T-ara been up to lately? Their last single bombed pretty hard yea? Will they ever be able to regain their popularity or does Korea still hate them? I personally don't care at all for them now. Every time I hear Sexy Love I cringe and change the song. Terrible song, dance, and overall promotion.

I think most in korea are fairly over it, and Danni has started filming on a drama. They're not doing anything in Korea, only promoting overseas, until Danni's debut.

They've basically been avoiding public apperances in Korea entirely.

I think Sexy Love still did ok. But not what it once would have. A really good next concept and they'll bounce back most likely.

Though it will be odd to see what they come up with when they have a 14yo in their group.

6sSk8l.jpg

magenta

I still don't understand why they added Areum to T-ara, she adds no defining skills and is not very pretty. Especially compared to Hyomin and Eunjung.

vanty

He added her and the kid to reinforce the fact to the existing members that any of them can be replaced if he feels like it. Nothing to do with adding anything positive to the group.

magenta

He added her and the kid to reinforce the fact to the existing members that any of them can be replaced if he feels like it. Nothing to do with adding anything positive to the group.

Eventually he will suffocate the group. Adding members that nobody cares about will disenfranchise fans into not followimg them. T-ara is only big time group CCM has left. Last thing you want to do is kill the cash flow.

Why are you guys spraying your load over that namjoo girl. Sometimes I just don't understand some of you..breaks my heart

She's actually the worst looking in A-Pink imo. BUT. She's definitely better than Hyo though so "worst looking" probably isn't the right term, but she's still at the bottom of the list.

edit: How the hell is A Pink's dorm so luxurious when they just debuted last year? I guess A Cube really is the best company to work for. You even get time off when you're sick!

Lol I wouldn't say it's really luxurious. If anything, it's just the living room that looks nice. Their bedrooms are your typical girls bedrooms, very girl and messy lol.

But yeah, the big three and Cube/A Cube are apparently the only companies who treat their idols really well. Especially SM after their scandal with DBSK that formed JYJ. That apparently changed the entire culture of SM for the better.

giri

She's actually the worst looking in A-Pink imo. BUT. She's definitely better than Hyo though so "worst looking" probably isn't the right term, but she's still at the bottom of the list.

Lol I wouldn't say it's really luxurious. If anything, it's just the living room that looks nice. Their bedrooms are your typical girls bedrooms, very girl and messy lol.

But yeah, the big three and Cube/A Cube are apparently the only companies who treat their idols really well. Especially SM after their scandal with DBSK that formed JYJ. That apparently changed the entire culture of SM for the better.

Cube don't really give the girls lavish apartments... there's 7? in A Pink and they have 3 bedrooms? one of the rooms is so small only one person can fit in it.

But A-Pink did win ROTY, so the apartments living space looks fine.

Then you flip it again, A-Pink News doesn't exactly have a huge budget.

Cube don't really give the girls lavish apartments... there's 7? in A Pink and they have 3 bedrooms? one of the rooms is so small only one person can fit in it.

But A-Pink did win ROTY, so the apartments living space looks fine.

Then you flip it again, A-Pink News doesn't exactly have a huge budget.

They actually got the dorm before they won ROTY, so it really is just A Cube being really nice.

And yeah, it is small as hell. Last I remember, Eunji has a single room to herself while Hayoung and Chorong are on a bunk bed in a separate room while the rest of the 4 girls are in another room with 2 bunk beds.

It's certainly not as lavish as SNSD though, 5 rooms, 4 are shared while Fany has a room to herself. Not to mention it's supposedly located somewhere in Gangnam.

are you saying people don't know the exact location by now?

Oh there's definitely people who know where it is, including Oniontaker I think and the higher ups in the SONE fandom(Soshified higher ups included) but such info is prevented from being released to us lower peons to avoid disasters and such.

There actually was a tumblr post by Oniontaker before he removed his archives that had the addresses of every property that SME owned but everything was blocked out besides the addresses of their offices. So yeah, it's definitely out there, I just think it'd be a little hard to find.

giri

They actually got the dorm before they won ROTY, so it really is just A Cube being really nice.

And yeah, it is small as hell. Last I remember, Eunji has a single room to herself while Hayoung and Chorong are on a bunk bed in a separate room while the rest of the 4 girls are in another room with 2 bunk beds.

It's certainly not as lavish as SNSD though, 5 rooms, 4 are shared while Fany has a room to herself. Not to mention it's supposedly located somewhere in Gangnam.

I think the girls changed up who gets what room cause i'm sure eunji and rongi share now.

Yeah, but SNSD print money for SMENT. So it's only sort of fair.

are you saying people don't know the exact location by now?

They do know.

And Jessica doesn't even live there often at all except around comeback time (her parents is v.close apparently). But i wouldn't be surprised if they all had their own places these days either.

Also, Fanny must be a really loud snorer.

Peru

Imagine where they'd be if they hadn't ever met Yasutaka Nakata, probably dreaming of crowds as big as that 2004.

May be true - but remember that they toiled in complete obscurity for four years AFTER they met Nakata. They'd already worked with him for a year when that 2004 photo was taken and wouldn't get a hit before 2007.

Many, and sometimes the grls themselves, would actually credit Kimura Kaela for their sudden mainstream exposure, as she started pimping them on her radio show and Chocolate Disco got picked for a campaign song by a guy listening to it.

50314_278604354233_6468728_n.jpg

10 minutes until this is live. I'll post some deals if they got anything decent.

59172_269437446512105_2105927325_n.png

Do they have any A-Pink stuff? I still need to pick up Hush lol.

On that note, anybody actually out shopping tonight? I debated on going but since I just bought an iPhone 5 I'm practically broke lol. I'll just be heading out early tomorrow and pick up a couple of shirts from Express and H&M haha.

Fafnir

There actually was a tumblr post by Oniontaker before he removed his archives that had the addresses of every property that SME owned but everything was blocked out besides the addresses of their offices. So yeah, it's definitely out there, I just think it'd be a little hard to find.

And Jessica doesn't even live there often at all except around comeback time (her parents is v.close apparently). But i wouldn't be surprised if they all had their own places these days either.

Also, Fanny must be a really loud snorer.

Pretty sure that's the details of their old apartment. They moved this past summer into a new place. They said 3 live outside the dorms, Sica for sure, not sure of the other 2, but Taengoo, Fany, Sunny, and Yuri still live in the apartment, possibly Sooyoung and Seohyun live with their parents now. All of them bought houses for their parents.

Not sure what the roomie situation is now. It use to be:

Taeyeon/Sunny
Jessica/Sooyoung
Seohyun/Hyoyeon
Yoona/Yuri
Tiffany solo because her family lives in the states.

8VJXN.gif

luso

Pretty sure that's the details of their old apartment. They moved this past summer into a new place. They said 3 live outside the dorms, Sica for sure, not sure of the other 2, but Taengoo, Fany, Sunny, and Yuri still live in the apartment, possibly Sooyoung and Seohyun live with their parents now. All of them bought houses for their parents.

Not sure what the roomie situation is now. It use to be:

Taeyeon/Sunny
Jessica/Sooyoung
Seohyun/Hyoyeon
Yoona/Yuri
Tiffany solo because her family lives in the states.

8VJXN.gif

THey changed dorms indeed, but we don't have details. The famous Yuri scene with the beans sprouts shows a glimpse of their kitchen and this was already some time ago.

Sooyoung parents/grandparents are well-off (check the first MTV episodes), they were side by side houses, so maybe she didn't bought a new house for them.

I also believe Seohyun and Sooyoung (along with Jessica) are the ones living out of the dorm, except during promotions.

vanty

Wait, is this IU?

Please say no. She's hideous. It's Goo right?
Uhhh... You think that photo is hideous? Haven't you ever seen a woman without makeup? She looks great for someone who's seemingly just woken up.

I realise that someone who thinks Tiffany is perfect has some weird stuff going on upstairs, but still.

Tenck

I don't know how it's even possible to consider that to be IU.

And for a just woken up Hara, she looks fine. Don't need to put a bunch of make up every time you need to take a photo.

I realise that someone who thinks Tiffany is perfect has some weird stuff going on upstairs, but still.

Tiffany is indeed perfect, but everyone looks pretty crappy when they wake up.

Fun fact: The worst Fany picture is the one from Twinkle when she had the red hair and looked like a "horse" as the haters would say. I couldn't find any other pics, or maybe that's just my bias kicking in lol.

THey changed dorms indeed, but we don't have details. The famous Yuri scene with the beans sprouts shows a glimpse of their kitchen and this was already some time ago.

Sooyoung parents/grandparents are well-off (check the first MTV episodes), they were side by side houses, so maybe she didn't bought a new house for them.

I also believe Seohyun and Sooyoung (along with Jessica) are the ones living out of the dorm, except during promotions.

Oh really? I thought the move happened last year?

I dunno about the other two, but yeah Jessica definitely loves somewhere else. If it isn't family, I'm 100% positive she lives with Krystal.

Alta1r

Ashhong

Uhhh... You think that photo is hideous? Haven't you ever seen a woman without makeup? She looks great for someone who's seemingly just woken up.

Yes, I have, and they look better than that. To be fair though, I'm not a fan of Goo even with makeup. Even so, hideous.

ash is the WORST at recognizing people. you guys should know this by now.

Hey jackass! I only mentioned IU because someone joked that Eunhyuk took the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom