• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Sz3Yq.gif
RZ7fB.gif
Fh0Ri.gif

XZSGP.gif
v6fB7.gif
IS3oF.gif

DAT SHABET

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Being late hearing things doesn't concern me as much as thinking Beep Beep is a good song.

Dice

Girl's Day, Ailee, Son Dambi, and (less so song-wise to everyone but giri) Dal Shabet.
a couple other songs on their mini are pretty damn good.

Miss A had an important yet seemingly not widely appreciated release.
Primary released the album of the year.
Crayon Pop's Dancing Queen is not meant to be understood, it is meant to be watched.
Since you're talking back to Gain's release, did you catch Skarf? Yes, I'm serious.

New Hello Venus is coming up and Yoonjo will be with them. ^_^

Oreoleo

Right on, thanks guys.

Those Dal Shabet and Girl's Day songs were pretty good!
Rania does a really good 2NE1 impression.
The Dancing Queen choreo left me speechless.
Skarf seems okay too, nice song.

I forgot about that EXID song, which was actually good and 1000x better than anything else they have.

http://youtu.be/SVgkNW2cENQ?hd=1

I don't know why I was thinking EXID was a guy group. This is good.

Edit: WTF @ the slow-mo spit takes!

Dice

Rania does a really good 2NE1 impression.
About that, it should be clarified. Papa YG himself personally owed a lot to their management due to a favor made ages ago, so he paid back that favor by doing that whole concept, song and choreo himself.

Edit: WTF @ the slow-mo spit takes!
LOEN music videos, man...

Cuddler

The more I listen to the new 2BiC song the more I like it. Their voices are sooooooo good. Someone know if Nextar Entertainment is part or not of Loen Entertainment? I see that their artists have their MV on the LOENENT youtube channel, 2BiC seem like they are from both company. Was here someone saying that LOENENT actually read comments on youtube? If that it's true I will be tempted to ask for more information about 2BiC and to put english subtitles in their video, which would be really important IMO.
2BiC - 24 hours later - live at Music Triangle

They have done a long live show on ustream (I missed it again!), the majority of time they just talk and laugh (happy to see that they seem really happy togheter). They have sheets of paper with them, which I guess they are probably questions from the fans? Unfortunately for me I don't understand anything of what they were saying during the entire videos, and unfortunately I don't think that they will ever be subtitled. :(

2BiC live on UStream part1 (40:38)
6:00 - 2BiC sing 24 hours later
12:00 - 2BiC are joined by SUKI (Soo Kee?)
17:25 - SUKI (Soo Kee?) sing her last single "Baby I love you" with 2BiC (really good song, weird that it doesn't have a MV, I would have bought it if 2BiC were in the recorded version)
39:45 - 2BiC sing "Promise you"

2BiC live on UStream part2 (3:29)
00:00 - 2BiC sing "Promise you" (Continue from the end of part1)

Unfortunately the recorded video doesn't seems to be the real end, not sure if there was more live, but it's possible. There is another video of a live concert in their UStream channel:
[투빅 & 김그림] 경동대 Green Festival & Job Fair 라이브 생중계 (39:41)

Primary + Epik High + Dynamic Duo at Sketchbook = All kinds of epic.

Then Ailee singing Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire and GD's Crayon. God I love this girl. She sings this amazing ballad then 3 minutes later she's rapping and doing all kinds of stuff.

Speaking of Ailee, I had a pretty weird dream about K-Pop the other day. In it, I was producing a song for Jay Park and he invited Ailee to sing on the song. I'm all alone in the studio when somebody knocks on the door, I open it and there's Ailee looking absolutely beautiful with a summer dress on. I was there stammering like an idiot and was just so nervous I thought I was gonna die lol. Then I get a text from Jay saying he's not gonna get there until 5 hours later and a huge grinning emoticon after. So there I was stuck with Ailee for 5 hours. Shit gets hazy but I remember we ate lunch together and pretty much just hung out like we were buddies or something.

The dream fast forwards to a couple of years later I think and I'm now in this fancy restaurant facing Eunji and Tiffany. I'm having a chat with both of them and I hear a voice saying "So you break up with me just so you can date these two pretty ladies but you just couldn't resist me huh?!" It was Ailee, with a big ass diamond ring on her left hand, she sits down at the table then my alarm clock rings. :(

Shit was so intense, I think I woke up with a cold sweat lol.

no dungeon scene?

Not that I can remember lol.

LOL. I got the same reaction when I told a couple of my friends about this. Idols have showed up in my dreams before doing random things or whatever, but this one just came out of nowhere. One of the weirdest parts is how Ailee has the ring not Fany... you'd think it'll be her at least since she's my #1 but nope lol.

But I get a lot of weird dreams though so it kinda doesn't phase me anymore. Besides, it's better to have vivid dreams than nothing at all. It means I'm sleeping very well haha.

Deadly

Not that I can remember lol.

LOL. I got the same reaction when I told a couple of my friends about this. Idols have showed up in my dreams before doing random things or whatever, but this one just came out of nowhere. One of the weirdest parts is how Ailee has the ring not Fany... you'd think it'll be her at least since she's my #1 but nope lol.

But I get a lot of weird dreams though so it kinda doesn't phase me anymore. Besides, it's better to have vivid dreams than nothing at all. It means I'm sleeping very well haha.
I've had dreams where snsd members would show up too. I don't remember what it was anymore but I told my friends about it and we all had a good laugh :lol

luso

Primary + Epik High + Dynamic Duo at Sketchbook = All kinds of epic.

Then Ailee singing Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire and GD's Crayon. God I love this girl. She sings this amazing ballad then 3 minutes later she's rapping and doing all kinds of stuff.

Speaking of Ailee, I had a pretty weird dream about K-Pop the other day. In it, I was producing a song for Jay Park and he invited Ailee to sing on the song. I'm all alone in the studio when somebody knocks on the door, I open it and there's Ailee looking absolutely beautiful with a summer dress on. I was there stammering like an idiot and was just so nervous I thought I was gonna die lol. Then I get a text from Jay saying he's not gonna get there until 5 hours later and a huge grinning emoticon after. So there I was stuck with Ailee for 5 hours. Shit gets hazy but I remember we ate lunch together and pretty much just hung out like we were buddies or something.

The dream fast forwards to a couple of years later I think and I'm now in this fancy restaurant facing Eunji and Tiffany. I'm having a chat with both of them and I hear a voice saying "So you break up with me just so you can date these two pretty ladies but you just couldn't resist me huh?!" It was Ailee, with a big ass diamond ring on her left hand, she sits down at the table then my alarm clock rings. :(

Shit was so intense, I think I woke up with a cold sweat lol.

You are ready, ready for writing fanfics.

Dice

Her worst looking moment ever. She has done plenty of no makeup stuff since then. Don't know exactly why Rorschach is hating on her with this old ammo for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom