• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was funny. I reckon they had a few drinks before the show.

Miss A:

dFfmc.jpg

Alta1r

k7KGl.png

I AM the loop.

You think this is a game??

Lol. All the hot ones have GS3s too.

Primary + Epik High + Dynamic Duo at Sketchbook = All kinds of epic.

Then Ailee singing Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire and GD's Crayon. God I love this girl. She sings this amazing ballad then 3 minutes later she's rapping and doing all kinds of stuff.

Speaking of Ailee, I had a pretty weird dream about K-Pop the other day. In it, I was producing a song for Jay Park and he invited Ailee to sing on the song. I'm all alone in the studio when somebody knocks on the door, I open it and there's Ailee looking absolutely beautiful with a summer dress on. I was there stammering like an idiot and was just so nervous I thought I was gonna die lol. Then I get a text from Jay saying he's not gonna get there until 5 hours later and a huge grinning emoticon after. So there I was stuck with Ailee for 5 hours. Shit gets hazy but I remember we ate lunch together and pretty much just hung out like we were buddies or something.

The dream fast forwards to a couple of years later I think and I'm now in this fancy restaurant facing Eunji and Tiffany. I'm having a chat with both of them and I hear a voice saying "So you break up with me just so you can date these two pretty ladies but you just couldn't resist me huh?!" It was Ailee, with a big ass diamond ring on her left hand, she sits down at the table then my alarm clock rings. :(

Shit was so intense, I think I woke up with a cold sweat lol.

Hahaha, that's hilarious. Ailee over Fany and Eunji though.. mistake! I've had random kpop dreams before too, almost invariably involving the dream invader Taengoo.

milkham

Interesting article on how Korea views allkpop.

Basically east asians are crazy.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/11/editorial-what-does-korean.html

haha man koreans have an anti group for everything don't they

Basically, all of them believe Johnny is Japanese and that he and his Japanese wife are out to spread anti-Korean material to bring K-Pop and the Hallyu wave down by spreading scandalous material on allkpop.com. They also believe that the entire team is made up of Japanese staff and writers and that tokyohive was created solely to spread positive news about Japan, thereby completing their mission of squashing Korea and promoting Japanese superiority.

Alta1r

You are ready, ready for writing fanfics.

No thank you sir. I've seen these fanfics you speak of and unless you pay a million dollars in cash, I'm not going to write that kind of drivel.

is that song they performed from an album or something i can find?

This is apparently the original version according to the comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x-q8vMA8rQ

Hahaha, that's hilarious. Ailee over Fany and Eunji though.. mistake! I've had random kpop dreams before too, almost invariably involving the dream invader Taengoo.

I dunno what my dream self was thinking. Although admittedly, if I ever get in a similar situation I think I'd do the same as my dream self. Ailee is fncking gorgeous, dem thighs, and she has a little bit of that "thug life" if you will. To put it really simply, I can't see Eunji or Tiffany chilling in a club taking shots and letting loose on the dance floor. Ailee on the other hand, she's probably already on her 4th shot of Patron and is dragging my ass to the dance floor as soon as Trey Songz comes on the speakers.

I know that description was awkward as shit, but that's pretty much exactly what I look for in a girl. If she can't let loose and be chill, then I'm not wasting my time lolol.

Alta1r

In Singapore. Tomorrow in Bangkok:

I dunno what my dream self was thinking. Although admittedly, if I ever get in a similar situation I think I'd do the same as my dream self. Ailee is fncking gorgeous, dem thighs, and she has a little bit of that "thug life" if you will. To put it really simply, I can't see Eunji or Tiffany chilling in a club taking shots and letting loose on the dance floor. Ailee on the other hand, she's probably already on her 4th shot of Patron and is dragging my ass to the dance floor as soon as Trey Songz comes on the speakers.

I know that description was awkward as shit, but that's pretty much exactly what I look for in a girl. If she can't let loose and be chill, then I'm not wasting my time lolol.

Loll, you're hilarious man. I'd go with Sica's sass. Dat attitude is too sexy. Yoong needs to spend some time with her, learn a few lessons.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
How many times have I told Sohee haters to watch that episode and see how they feel.

tatsuki

How many times have I told Sohee haters to watch that episode and see how they feel.
I'm not a Sohee hater, She looked good in that episode but she was not very entertaining at all. What I thought was going to be a good episode ended up being one of my least favorite. I'm not sure It's a good example to try and change Sohee haters minds.

dokish

Banned
Sohee is awesome in that episode. You have to acknowledge that she is really young and really shy, she doesn't have the same experience as SNSD or T-Ara members regarding participations in shows, talking to the public and talking about herself.

She is awesome just the way she is.

http://minus.com/mJWv5AOsIdms9

This has been posted? Wow...

iIQ3rVwL0AR7t.jpg

iHoGVzah0t1oj.jpg

Biscuits

Nice pics luso!

It amazes me how many Kpop CDs we have circulating in our city's library system, lmao. They even have A Pink's first album! Wow.

Dice

I'm not a Sohee hater, She looked good in that episode but she was not very entertaining at all. What I thought was going to be a good episode ended up being one of my least favorite. I'm not sure It's a good example to try and change Sohee haters minds.
She's pretty lame in that episode. She's a wallflower the entire show.
iKddUWMf1ERay.gif

These closed-minded guys who only like bright personalities...

She says a lot without words.

Well to be fair, I rarely agree with your opinions so I probably disregarded your suggestion.... :)
iDkq609wMzmTc.gif

milkham

Well to be fair, I rarely agree with your opinions so I probably disregarded your suggestion.... :)

hahahaha
i liked her in the episode, she was really cute

i think its the only episode where they appear on another show while filming running man

jokkir

Nice pics luso!

It amazes me how many Kpop CDs we have circulating in our city's library system, lmao. They even have A Pink's first album! Wow.

They have kpop CD's in the library...? I can't even take it out. I have outstanding fees to pay because my sister didn't return a book on time >__>

Biscuits

I never expected Sohee to be the reserved/shy type. She was still cute in the episode though.

They have kpop CD's in the library...? I can't even take it out. I have outstanding fees to pay because my sister didn't return a book on time >__>
Was browsing around today and saw that they had a kpop section so went to check it out. Still, buying it/streaming it online are both better options than getting a crummy old copy from the library :/

Alta1r

iKddUWMf1ERay.gif

These closed-minded guys who only like bright personalities...

Lol. Well, yeah. It's RM, I'm watching to be entertained. She had YJS on her team actively working to make her mildly interesting and she still could barely mumble a sentence or two every ten minutes.

vanty

I really want Hyorin to be on again, with no more than 1 other guest though since that episode with all the guests and 4 teams didn't see enough of her. All of Sistar were on another episode, but only for like 5 minutes max :(

TheChits

I really want Hyorin to be on again, with no more than 1 other guest though since that episode with all the guests and 4 teams didn't see enough of her. All of Sistar were on another episode, but only for like 5 minutes max :(

Yeah I would like for Sistar to be on for a full episode. They seem like they would be entertaining and would enjoy it

Peru

Last month IU appeared on Remocon. If you want to appreciate her as a musician learn Korean and watch the interview. But all the performances of the mini concert are uploaded on MBC's youtube channel. She's found her guitar again.

Full live band performance of the great 'Peach' for the first time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWWnhNxJxic

Great cover of Lee Sora's 'Tears' http://youtu.be/bkQcgEpji1s

But the big news which has completely passed me by and I think this forum as well is she debuted a new self-written song live called 'Bad Day' http://youtu.be/et9Bd8e4gN0

Amazing, her best yet?

Inside the completely silent room,
I'm all alone
Feeling uneasy for some reason, I turn up the volume of the TV,
but why are all those people laughing?
I wish there were a really dark rain, I really wish so

filler

Banned
Last month IU appeared on Remocon. If you want to appreciate her as a musician learn Korean and watch the interview. But all the performances of the mini concert are uploaded on MBC's youtube channel. She's found her guitar again.

Full live band performance of the great 'Peach' for the first time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWWnhNxJxic

Great cover of Lee Sora's 'Tears' http://youtu.be/bkQcgEpji1s

But the big news which has completely passed me by and I think this forum as well is she debuted a new self-written song live called 'Bad Day' http://youtu.be/et9Bd8e4gN0

Amazing, her best yet?

Second Waifu after Hyomin.

Loll, you're hilarious man. I'd go with Sica's sass. Dat attitude is too sexy.

I can't imagine living with an ice princess lol. Though to be fair, putting all my top 10 together to decide on who's who, I'd still pick Ailee, the rest of them don't really give that vibe that I'm talking about.

A couple examples of that vibe I'm talking about:

Catch Me If You Can. She looks so natural on stage, then when she starts rapping and starts dancing along with it. HNNNGGG is all I can really say about it, the best part is, she's not even wearing any sexy clothing... just your regular jacket, shirt and skinny jeans.

Another one is this video from Dream High S2. I dunno the context behind it, but I don't see the required "swag" to pull off this kind of dancing from Hyorin and the other 2 dudes. But Ailee's got it... and when she puts that hoodie up. I'm sold! Take my money already dammit!

Despite everything I've said about Ailee the past 16 hours or so... all I can say is daaamn!!! Perfection as perfection could be.
She needs some swag though in order to compete with Ailee
lol.

Side note: I really hate the word "swag" but it's probably the best way to describe it instead of "thug life" as I said in one of my earlier posts lol.

vanty

Another one is this video from Dream High S2. I dunno the context behind it, but I don't see the required "swag" to pull off this kind of dancing from Hyorin and the other 2 dudes. But Ailee's got it... and when she puts that hoodie up. I'm sold! Take my money already dammit!
The continuity person must have been home sick that day.

Dice

Well, she couldn't before. Kara has only become better and better over the years. They have always been charming and had nice songs, but in terms of real skills? Serious growth. It seems their massive success in Japan has especially driven them to push for legit professionalism.

Dice

Amazing, her best yet?
Whenever I hear stuff IU wrote, it's so clearly what I wanted out of everything else she did. When I say her stuff is "boring" that is a really simplified way of saying I feel all of what this song is filled with trapped in a box of idol packaging. It's like putting a personal painting in a screen printed box.

She was ahead of her years to begin with, so making her do all this other shit even past the age that a person would be expected to be a legit artist is a really horrible thing to do. She needs to be free to be who she is and get all this shit out and continue to express herself naturally as the freedom of doing so helps her grow and find more comforts, beauty, and meaning in life.

I can just kind of put it all off and only half pay attention so long as they are pushing their own idea of what they want her to be, but whenever I hear the true IU from stuff like this I get really sympathetic for her situation and kind of angry. They just need to back the fuck up and be facilitators of her artistry. Like, now.

ryan-ts

I was bored, so I found gifs with some of my favourite K-Pop choreography

Puppets on a string from Heartbeat
ikgNRfwg4t9P6.gif

Leg pumping from Breathe
tumblr_m824nrLEfx1qaf4i7o4_250.gif

Arrow shooting from Hoot
gQ2ZL.gif

Hip sway from Abracadabra
gain4.gif

BoA on her throne from Only One
tumblr_m7jp2or4D51rqmg2mo3_250.gif