• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you ask:

1.- Taeyeon
2.- Yoona
3.- Tiffany
4.- Jessica
5.- Sunny
6.- Yuri
7.- Seohyun
8.- Sooyoung (descending fast)
9.- Hyoyeon

You'll fit in well judging by this list, so welcome to the thread!

in6YFzrTz2rDX.jpg

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I just found a new wallpaper for my iPhone lol.

Fany likes white boys...

Meh. She needs to experience some of that Southeast Asian flavor... and I know just the thing to make her stay haha.

giri

OC rankings are terribly hard tho.

So i can understand that.

I mean, all 3 of them are pretty awesome.

So awesome, i'm not sure you CAN rank them.

giri

At live performances I always find myself looking for Lizzy... and Nana isn't bad to look at either. But Raina... I don't know, it hasn't clicked to me... YET

Raina basically stole the show in the lipstick promotions.

I'd rank them all an equal first. They're all awesome. It's what makes OC so amazing as a group.

jokkir

Q9xx9.jpg

Doodle/quick sketch of Dara. Should I bother doing CL? I don't really want to draw her eyes >__> She's the last one from 2NE1 I've yet to draw though

2San

Seriously.

1. Nana
2. Nana again
3. Lizzy
Nope

1. Nana
2. Nana
3. Nana

Based on attractiveness with lipstick and some after school vids being my only exposure to them. I honestly cringe every time Lizzy and especially Raina is in close view in the lipstick vid.

Lemme add my SNSD ranking(mostly based on looks) since I haven't done that yet and it seems to be an important ritual. :O Top 4 are easily interchangeable, so are the bottom 3.

1. Yuri
2. Yoona
3. Tiffany(old tiffany would be #1)
4. Taeyeon
5. Jessica
6. Seohyun
7. Sooyoung(needs some weight)
8. Hyoyeon
9. Sunny

Cuddler

Red carpet can last for HOURS. last time it was about 2 hours or so.

They interview EVERYONE in multiple languages.

Thanks for the answer. Wow, I was hoping that it would last less...oh well, I will wake up anyway hoping that it's not too boring.

Nope

1. Nana
2. Nana
3. Nana

Based on attractiveness with lipstick and some after school vids being my only exposure to them. I honestly cringe every time Lizzy and especially Raina is in close view in the lipstick vid.

Lipstick MV is probably not the best video to make a list from :p

tumblr_me3ou8VIHh1qmlc53o2_r1_500.gif

Alta1r

Nope

1. Nana
2. Nana
3. Nana

jkiUOuRgc1Y2B.png

Lemme add my SNSD ranking(mostly based on looks) since I haven't done that yet and it seems to be an important ritual. :O Top 4 are easily interchangeable, so are the bottom 3.

1. Yuri
2. Yoona
3. Tiffany(old tiffany would be #1)
4. Taeyeon
5. Jessica
6. Seohyun
7. Sooyoung(needs some weight)
8. Hyoyeon
9. Sunny

iWlY2nXz49KOb.gif

tumblr_me7wz9GTPi1qcac24o1_500.png

We don't have high standards.

We let Alt in.

tumblr_lsr9yih3471qgrl28o2_r2_500.gif

2San

Lipstick MV is probably not the best video to make a list from :p
I distinctly remember not liking Raina in Shampoo/Flashback if that counts for anything. xD Never really noticed Lizzy in the AS clips before. :p

lol, yes, I absolutely need to sleep now, it's 2:30 in the morning here in Italy.
Yeah, it's time to sleep.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mauymxN6eU1ru1s9j.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
I'm no expert, if that makes you feel better. ;D

[quote="Alta1r, post: 44901388"][IMG]http://i.minus.com/jkiUOuRgc1Y2B.png
I think I like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom