• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Yuri
2. Yoona
3. Tiffany(old tiffany would be #1)
4. Taeyeon
5. Jessica
6. Seohyun
7. Sooyoung(needs some weight)
8. Hyoyeon
9. Sunny

Old Fany is definitely best Fany.

Good list, except that Hyoyeon is over Sunny... I'd probably still take purple hair Sunny over Hyo.

Darn time zones.

Same here. 2AM for me and it's a Thursday night... if I didn't have class in the morning, I'd probably stay up and watch the entire thing. But I think I'm just gonna stay up until my Ailee's done opening the show.

...talking shit in the kpop irc chan.

Do I need to install mIRC to join y'all tonight?

Any IRC client. Or a webclient like mibbit works too. The channel info's in OC's OP.

Haha I was being a little sarcastic about mIRC. I haven't used that thing in ages lol.

The YT livestream says it starts in about 5 hours, is that also the red carpet or the just the show itself?

Ninja edit: OC, Ailee changed her Twitter account since it got hacked. It's now @itzailee. Just wanted to give you a heads up since the one on the OP still has her old account.

JKTrix

I miss cute 'Fany.

Why couldn't this thing be on like a Saturday night, when being up at 4:30 AM wouldn't be that big of a deal

neoism

iD42sQrvsU0Cw.jpg

<3

milkham

Q9xx9.jpg

Doodle/quick sketch of Dara. Should I bother doing CL? I don't really want to draw her eyes >__> She's the last one from 2NE1 I've yet to draw though

jokkir that's really good, i was wondering, could you tear out that yejin in the neckbrace, sign it and mail it to me? i love it!

Conceptor

Super Junior, PSY, Big Bang, Sistar, Ailee, Wang Leehom, B.A.P, Ga-In, Wooyoung, Lee Hi, Epik High, Troublemaker, Eunji (A Pink), Double K, Dynamic Duo, SHINee, JYP, Zico

gogog

Koenigg

Neo Member
Not sure if I agree with these lists....may as well post mine as an introduction:

1. Jessica
2. Taeyeon
3. Yuri
4. Tiffany (Yuri's thighs are the edge)
5. Yoona
6. Sooyoung
7. Sunny
8. Seohyun
9. Hyorc

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Not sure if I agree with these lists....may as well post mine as an introduction:

1. Jessica
2. Taeyeon
3. Yuri
4. Tiffany (Yuri's thighs are the edge)
5. Yoona
6. Sooyoung
7. Sunny
8. Seohyun
9. Hyorc
This is probably the best list I've seen. I'd place Tiffany higher than Yuri tho.

Ranvier

1. Yuri
2. Hyoyeon
3. Taengoo
4. Fany
5. Evil Maknae
6. Yoona
7. Sica
8. Sunny
9. Sooyoung

This is taking into account supposed personality.

said:

Though this new playboy bunny bleached hair is vastly inferior to the wheat gold hair.

120922iy.jpg

You can really see why Sunny is number 8 in this pic.

tumblr_mafsxoQE1N1qdubuio1_250.gif

And if we could still have animated avatars...this would be mine.

ISOM

I don't do much posting here but since everyone has a snsd list going I thought I should add since I like to follow kpop every now and then.

Sooyoung
Seohyun
Yuri
Sunny
Tiffany
Taeyeon
Hyoyeon
Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom