• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

llehuty

Stop lurking day has come!

After 5 months in the shadows (since Paparazzi release aprox.), F5'ing this thread like a maniac, I've got the guts up to write here.

The reason of this lurking was:
1st my english is awful
2nd my previous knowledge of k-pop was quite limited. I can't thank you enough for all the music I have discovered, and the enterteinment through this months (seeing Running Man episodes almost daily).

Before you ask:

1.- Taeyeon
2.- Yoona
3.- Tiffany
4.- Jessica
5.- Sunny
6.- Yuri
7.- Seohyun
8.- Sooyoung (descending fast)
9.- Hyoyeon

1st position has been fixed always.

I don't have any favourite k-pop group/solist still, but I guess that I need for time to that.
I find myself enjoying upbeat songs with unique beats and high energy choreography... but every k-pop group does that...

Anyways, I'll keep visiting and learning from all of you. Keep the high res photos and gifs coming!

tumblr_m2j3ygOvX11rndus9o1_250.gif

PS: Sorry for the horrible english, I'll try to revise carefully before I post

Edit: I spent so much time revising the post I ended begining a page lol
Taeyeon for new page
tumblr_me2lqlupWc1qmc3x4o1_500.gif

Pendulum

Dude if you are going to take Bill O'Reilly seriously? the jokes on you!

I took it as seriously as you can take someone who purposely spouts hateful and incendiary remarks to incite an ignorant right-wing base for monetary gain. Still, he said that shit about Psy, so I posted it in a relative thread. :)

llehuty

welcome llehuty. your english is great.

Thank you for the awesome OP. I can't wait to see what you have created for OT4

Welcome! Looking forward to more of your posts.

Now rank the T-ara and Orange Caramel members. :)

I don't know T-ara members very well , but what I do know:
Eunjung looks very cold (I don't know how to explain it)
Jiyeon is my bias.

Orange Caramel

1.- Lizzy
2.- Nana
3.- The rest

That last one was quite easy :)

Alta1r

Sooyoung was my favourite ever since Hello Baby, only surpassed by Sunny thanks to IY but still holding that silver medal even after the downgrades (hair, tan, thinness) since then.

jXKdFAaK9HQ53.jpg

Ugh, those outfits! Wish they were wearing something that didn't want to make post that vomit.gif though.

Yeah, seriously. It's like they're going out of their way to make you not think of them as sexy.

Before you ask:

1.- Taeyeon
2.- Yoona
3.- Tiffany
4.- Jessica
5.- Sunny
6.- Yuri
7.- Seohyun
9.- Hyoyeon

tumblr_me2lqlupWc1qmc3x4o1_500.gif

Welcome! Awesome top two. ^^

tumblr_me8dyvY1zm1rkl7ewo1_500.gif

Pendulum

I don't know T-ara members very well , but what I do know:
Eunjung looks very cold (I don't know how to explain it)
Jiyeon is my bias.

Whilst I disagree on Eunjung (watch her WGM episodes to get to know her better if you have the time), well done on your bias.

tumblr_mdioitkFc81qe65h9o1_500.gif

Cuddler

After 5 months in the shadows (since Paparazzi release aprox.), F5'ing this thread like a maniac, I've got the guts up to write here.

1st my english is awful
2nd my previous knowledge of k-pop was quite limited. I can't thank you enough for all the music I have discovered, and the enterteinment through this months (seeing Running Man episodes almost daily).

Before you ask:

1.- Taeyeon
2.- Yoona
3.- Tiffany
4.- Jessica
5.- Sunny
6.- Yuri
7.- Seohyun
9.- Hyoyeon

I don't have any favourite k-pop group/solist still, but I guess that I need for time to that.
I find myself enjoying upbeat songs with unique beats and high energy choreography... but every k-pop group does that...

Anyways, I'll keep visiting and learning from all of you. Keep the high res photos and gifs coming!

Taeyeon for new page

Welcome! I can understand you very well, sometimes I edit my post for 20 minutes or more before clicking Submit Reply. Don't worry about your English, it's probably way better than mine. I'm curious, what is your first language? And now the most important question, who is the best Super Junior member??? ;)

llehuty

Welcome! Awesome top two. ^^
tumblr_me8dyvY1zm1rkl7ewo1_500.gif
taeyeon_yoona_rdr_by_clodiusen-d4iz3hq.jpg

Whilst I disagree on Eunjung (watch her WGM episodes to get to know her better if you have the time), well done on your bias.
I'll get with WGM after catching up with Running Man (Ep 60 right now). I found quite amusing some fragments of Sunhwa & Kwanghee.

Welcome! I can understand you very well, sometimes I edit my post for 20 minutes or more before clicking Submit Reply. Don't worry about your English, it's probably way better than mine. I'm curious, what is your first language? And now the most important question, who is the best Super Junior member??? ;)

First language, spanish. And although I don't follow Super Junior very closely, of what I've seen, I have to say Eunhyuk.

tumblr_m6dihgFSyB1rv78ijo1_400.gif

Great dancers tend to be my bias :)

Tangeroo

I know this is a longshot, but did anyone who ordered a Lipstick album get a Nana photocard they're willing to trade for a Lizzy? I ended up ordering 3 albums because I thought it would be one autograph each and ended up with 2 Lizzies and one Raina. Let me know if you're interested in making a trade!

jbkzJMVYJjJmHs.jpg

Selane

Cuddler

First language, spanish. And although I don't follow Super Junior very closely, of what I've seen, I have to say Eunhyuk.

tumblr_m6dihgFSyB1rv78ijo1_400.gif

Great dancers tend to be my bias :)

Damn you anticuddler!!! It's all your fault!!! Now everyone is saying Eunhyuk!!!
lol, I'm joking ;)
Eunhyuk is a great dancer but so is ShinDong, I posted some videos of him dancing in the big post for his birthday and he's really good. :)

luso

Why is Taeyang's fashion so horrible this year :(
o82Vl.jpg

Like a sir.
wtf?

wut?

1st my english is awful

Before you ask:

1.- Taeyeon
2.- Yoona
3.- Tiffany
4.- Jessica
5.- Sunny
6.- Yuri
7.- Seohyun
9.- Hyoyeon

tumblr_m2j3ygOvX11rndus9o1_250.gif

Taeyeon for new page

Welcome,
Goddess Taeyeon, forever the first.
And your english is not bad
specially if you are from Spain?, lol

tumblr_me8j3oeA7p1r77uuao1_1280.jpg

iiraId18shegO.jpg

iReIsOc1ek66V.jpg

jd7I01y4abMW9.jpg

ibfV3IivdVK1rG.jpg

Ashhong

Like a sir.
wtf?

wut?

Welcome,
Goddess Taeyeon, forever the first.
And your english is not bad
specially if you are from Spain?, lol

tumblr_me8j3oeA7p1r77uuao1_1280.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iiraId18shegO.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iReIsOc1ek66V.jpg

http://i.minus.com/jd7I01y4abMW9.jpg
ibfV3IivdVK1rG.jpg

Finally some better quality pics! Need mooooore, please post if you find :)

And wow Tae at full goddess status here. She looks like a character from a Final Fantasy with that hair and stare. Like Lightning from 13 haha

Eunhyuk's my favorite too :D

neoism

sooo cute.... also LULULZ at fany at 8th.... please tell me where to get the weed your on at...
:p

Sooyoung was my favourite ever since Hello Baby, only surpassed by Sunny thanks to IY but still holding that silver medal even after the downgrades (hair, tan, thinness) since then.
Sooyoung has and awesomely beautiful face plus her personality is awesome ,but she has the body of a 10 old...

giri

If nobody has a Nana to trade (within 24 hours), I'll just send it to you. If you live outside the US though, I'd appreciate the cost of postage. :p

afaik, me ryan and OC and .... one other are the only ones that got the OC album, and me and ryan got lizzy, OC got nana.

OC isn't giving up his nana tho.

JKTrix

ZOE2 is my favourite game.

I just bought Dance Central 3 and Gangnam Style. Haven't played it just yet though.

Some great Seohyun pics on this page...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom