• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can ryan-ts not like Suzy? She is so beautiful.
5vR5p.jpg

Ashhong

Her fashion, especially airport fashion is better, but who cares? That shit comes and goes.

The face is what it's about man, can't hate on this top right picture

oIINd.jpg

omfg. why so goddamn perfect. my brain cant comprehend.

I feel ya bro. This onslaught of Fanny Fany Tiffany the last few pages is seriously a godsend.

Keep them coming guys, you guys are probably gonna give me and Ash a heart attack very soon but I'm sure the both of us won't mind... you can never have too much Tiffany in your life.

iwcfZoMr1eg7V.gif

iDVoyQMj9maZX.gif

My heart already hurts...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I only saw the first two seasons and key episodes from the 3rd.

Which is best, my current Woohee avatar (which has some screwy color noise if you have keen eyes) or one of these two awesome Sica avatars?

ibyM3u7jXGxJoY.png
ibooPwQJgy1n7N.png

vanty

Ash is actually right about something for once, as Tiffany is much better than Jessica. Not that that's too hard though.

Anyway I just noticed that YUI now has a YouTube page with most if not all of her MVs. Unfortunately they're all in 480p and in short form because Sony Japan are as lame as avex I guess. But if you want to see what IU might be like if she was more beautiful than cute and more importantly allowed to make whatever music she feels like, you should check her out.

What's so special about Lizzy? I thought Nana was everyone's favorite. It seems I'm wrong.
She's got a banging body and probably has the most entertaining personality of any female idol. When she isn't just trying to be cute she's really funny.

Ashhong

Which is best, my current Woohee avatar (which has some screwy color noise if you have keen eyes) or one of these two awesome Sica avatars?

http://i.minus.com/ibyM3u7jXGxJoY.png http://i.minus.com/ibooPwQJgy1n7N.png

The left one.

Ash is actually right about something for once, as Tiffany is much better than Jessica. Not that that's too hard though.

Anyway I just noticed that YUI now has a YouTube page with most if not all of her MVs. Unfortunately they're all in 480p and in short form because Sony Japan are as lame as avex I guess. But if you want to see what IU might be like if she was more beautiful than cute and more importantly allowed to make whatever music she feels like, you should check her out.

She's got a banging body and probably has the most entertaining personality of any female idol. When she isn't just trying to be cute she's really funny.

Thanks..I think..jerk.

Tenck

Tiffany is definitely not above Jessica. I'd put Taeyeon, Yoona, Sunny (without the bad new hair color and bowl cut), and even Yuri above her.

Honey Bunny

Nice! And is that you zau?

iv5ARCTx0B9tQ.gif

Hell yeah it's me!

New Humming Urban Stereo MV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7JNX3QES1g

Haven't checked out the album yet.

Nice coincidence, I just listened to them for the first time yesterday. They're on this 5 cd album called How To Fall In Love: Pastel Music Meets TV CF.

2389785.jpg

Apparently it's all music from Pastel that has been used in commercials at some point. So, there's some forgettable tunes there but also some real gems, it's mostly small korean groups but they've squeezed in a few foreign artists as well. Lots of light pop, female vocals and acoustic stuff - I've got a ton of new artists to check out from here, really recommended.

I learnt about it after hearing this song, which is officially the cutest song ever written about sucking dick. It's called Banana Party!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2DZ0Qgvycw

vanty

He put her below Sooyoung, so we're seeing progress here!!
Sooyoung was my favourite ever since Hello Baby, only surpassed by Sunny thanks to IY but still holding that silver medal even after the downgrades (hair, tan, thinness) since then.

Deadly

How is Supernatural this season? I think I stopped halfway last season. Maybe I should start again
Pretty solid this season so far. I barely watched last season too, there were only a few good episodes.
you should watch at least until the end of season 5. The rest is skippable (bar a few episodes like The French Mistake)

Pendulum

Two old ignorant white guys try to identify why "Gangnam Style" is the most watched YouTube video.

Quotes include "The most popular music, apparently, is that without intelligible words..." and "...it doesn't try to raise your emotions, it just is sort of like a drug..." and "This is a little fat guy from Pyongyang or some place..."

Oh, and it aired on Fox News.

You will get annoyed listening to this. Quick, someone post a Taeyeon pic.

Edit: Here's something. The Mnet Asian Music Awards 2012 are going to be streamed over here with English commentary apparently. 17 hours to go.

Tenck

Video from Fox involving idiots? I can't say I didn't see that coming.

After election night, I swore never to watch garbage from them. Their videos, graphs, and even articles were so stupid that I don't know how Fox News even has viewers.

Chuckie

Two old ignorant white guys try to identify why "Gangnam Style" is the most watched YouTube video.

Quotes include "The most popular music, apparently, is that without intelligible words..." and "...it doesn't try to raise your emotions, it just is sort of like a drug..." and "This is a little fat guy from Pyongyang or some place..."

Edit: Here's something. The Mnet Asian Music Awards 2012 are going to be streamed over here with English commentary apparently. 17 hours to go.

Tae02.gif

jokkir

I thought it was going to be just two random guys doing some video blog. Nope, it's Bill O'Reilly lol

Timurid

Dude if you are going to take Bill O'Reilly seriously? the jokes on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom