• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

iu9bb0ynGwN5e.gif

I liku liku diss
I liku liku dat
I like dis
Like dat
Yeah~~~

Gawd I hate that shit. Stuck in my brain.

EDIT
OMFG, TOP AGAIN. I swear I'm not doing this on purpose.

Edgeward

T-ara’s leader Soyeon has been cast in the drama “Haeundae Lovers”.

“Haeundae Lovers” begins airing on KBS after “Big” and is a romantic comedy that centers on prosecutor Lee Taesung (Kim Kangwoo) who chases after gangsters but ends up losing his memory. Soyeon will play the role of Lee Gwansun, a bright and bubbly character.

Soyeon previously showed off her acting skills in the musical “Our Youth Roly-Poly” and the SBS drama “Giant”.

Soyeon said, “Eunjung has been steadily acting since she was a child and Hyomin and Jiyeon who also acted before were eager to give me a lot of adivce. I’ll work hard in my first drama role to make sure Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon aren’t embarrassed by my acting skills.”

6Q0s8.gif

I may have to dabble in watching k-dramas now

Soyeon will play the role of Lee Gwansun, a bright and bubbly character.

k0O1P.gif

If she can do that, she'll be the greatest actor of our generation.

Peru

He means 'Big'.

And I don't like the premise of the show but I may just have to watch for those leading ladies.

Jihae being the luckiest person on earth:
fiddle.se said:
One thing I noticed from this performance, is that Minah and Yura have really nice legs.

Still listening to Flashback, and there's two things I'd like to discuss.
First of all, just a small note. Raina fails hard at walking sexily. She's overdoing it, and it just comes off as akward.

Secondly, a part of the refrain that sticks out to me is when they sing "Bo-bo-bo-boy I'm a shoe". Now, I do not speak Korean, so I do not understand the rest of the lyrics, but it is apparent to me that they are either:

a) Trying to appeal to a man who is not interested in strong women
b) Taking up the issue of the patriarchal society of South Korea, by sarcastly referring to themselves as shoes.

What do you guys think?

No, no.. only with your taste in shoes. That's where our core feud lies.

So what you really mean is my taste in women. Surely there cannot be anyone on this planet that approves of Jessicas shoes. Surely.

Lame. :|

I referred to them as budget because their music video looked cheap, which is a good signifier that their company doesn't have the money to promote them well. They've been quite a few groups debut with good songs but struggle to get regular appearances on music shows.

My favourite example is a classical girl group who debuted last year called 'La.g' (not to be confused with Lay.T) they released a two track mini and didn't get to appear on any music show. This was one of songs called 'Don’t Be Mistaken'
http://the-rain-never-ceases.tumblr.com/post/3338405986/dont-be-mistaken-la-g-ver-by-la-g

That is an awesome song. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Yup, they stood out on last weeks Music Core:
https://vimeo.com/44568312

Also really enjoyed this song despite it not being a genre I am very fond of. It's up on MBCs youtube too, in gloriousp.

Another good, ridiculous song that never got a shot. So obscure they're not on youtube http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjY5Njk4NDAw.html

Another awesome song. I really love this, though I am not certain if the vocals actually add anything to the music, or if they detract from it. Is there any place I can get a hold of this song?

Jooyeon... 2nd fav.. so underrated.
tumblr_m612igsK8o1r4wmero1_500.jpg

My AS tier list is pretty fluid, but Jooyeon was definitely #2 in Flashback.

Lizzy #1
Nana #3
So much better without the old bangs.
Woop woop.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
BTW Crayon Pop has a twitter @crayonpop and they pretty much follow back and respond to anyone b/c they have 149 followers as of this moment, lol. Feel free to encourage them if you like them.

One thing I noticed from this performance, is that Minah and Yura have really nice legs.
You must not have heard about Yura's leg insurance. The niceness of Minah's is a somewhat recent development.

Wat... the lyrics are "Boy I miss you" unless you're joking.
Super Junior and Girls’ Generation robots to be produced

Dongbu Group, a conglomerate, will be releasing robots that look like and dance like K-pop idols, such as Girls’ Generation and Super Junior, via one of their divisions, Dongbu Robots.

On June 25th, Dongbu Robots, Intelligent Recreational (IR) Robots, and Ocean Bridge E&T came together for a project titled ‘K-pop Star Robots’. Through this project, the collaborating companies are scheduled to launch a series of dancing K-pop robots by the end of this year.

‘K-pop Star Robots’ is the next project Dongbu Robots will be working on after the April release of their intelligent and service robot series, ‘Hovis Eco’. The company plans on producing this new line of robots with upgraded functions that allow them to accurately reenact the dance movements of K-pop idols.

The robots will be equipped with a high-power motor, which will enable them to bend at 20 of their joints, from their necks, their waists, their thighs, to their hips, to ensure flexible and free movement. In addition, the robots will also be made to look like the idol group members themselves!

What other idol group robots would you like to see?
Creepy Kara dolls were only the beginning.

Salazar

Youtube vids of SuJu robots being blended/melted.

If this doesn't happen independently of KpopGAF, I think I would have to take steps.

luso

NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards

BEST SOLO
IU

BEST DEBUT
Girls' Generation - TaeTiSeo

BEST MV
T-ara - "Lovey-Dovey"

BEST MALE GROUP
Big Bang

---

BEST FEMALE GROUP
1. Girls' Generation - TaeTiSeo 103
2. T-ara 93
3. Nine Muses 48
4. 4Minute 46
5. Sistar 34
F(x) 28
A Pink 23
Hello Venus 20
Rainbow 17
SPICA 11
Girl's Day 8
Wonder Girls 6
Dal Shabet 4
GangKiz 0
Sunny Hill 0

Besides the 3 voting positions these groups had Special Mentions:

Nine Muses (3)
Sistar (2)
A Pink
KARA
F(x)
Hello Venus
Rainbow
SNSD
SPICA

Category Rant:
KARA, MOTHERFUCKER! Did you miss the variety? Dramas? MCing? Concerts? If you're not only counting Korean song releases they should be in here!

Vote Distribution:
ibuiaCx1f1xh2Y.png
iGnfY4bFFwZ5I.png
ibedjuyxES8asK.png

TaeTiSeo did it again, topping the girl group ranking. T-ara was the only other contender. Nine muses should be happy for the 3rd position, they improved.
Wonder Girls, what to say...

Peru

I thought I was a big SNSD fan.. it's ok to let other groups take the spotlight when all they've done is release some sideshow vocal wank (Twinkle) up until Paparazzi, anyway.

Of course Sistar's 'Alone' was enough for me to give them the top spot.

@4m_namgg

there is no answer in life . only experience is all i can^^ just do it..! 영어로써봤는데 이영어가맞나용 anybody checking My english please~~

Wonder Girls, what to say...

Case closed.
judge%20gavel%20order%20in%20the%20court.gif

The people have spoken, listen once and discard.

LOL, I don't know how you can even hear that wrong.

Really? I am impressed you guys got it without seeing some lyrics. They're pretty bad at pronouncing it imo. I'm a shoe was just a joke, but it derived from the fact that I wasn't even sure that what came after boy was even English.

Of course Sistar's 'Alone' was enough for me to give them the top spot.

I am pulling my hair right now because I can't really remember what I voted for at all, but I am pretty certain I put Sistar on my list atleast. There isn't any way to go back and see what we voted is there?

Should have taken more time to do the poll properly.

luso

I am pulling my hair right now because I can't really remember what I voted for at all, but I am pretty certain I put Sistar on my list atleast. There isn't any way to go back and see what we voted is there?

Should have taken more time to do the poll properly.

Yes, your 1st place vote went to Sistar.

oV2KJ.jpg

Later today (Europe time).

Ranvier

Man I didn't even can a chance to vote.

If there's still time, Yuri or Hyo for all the look/hotness categories. Wonder girls for any MV/album/single categories.

As for male idols....hahahaha, do people here actually listen to male idols? Well, besides TOP of course.

B-Dex

Male Idols are hot sh*t.

Just cause they ain't flashing their goodies everyday doesn't mean they aren't around. Just makes all your female idols seem desperate for attention.

G.NA.png

da.png

ramyeon

·feist·;39240829 said:
This was one of the biggest movies this year here. I kept meaning to go see it but missed out. Will have to go see it in a DVD room next month when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom