• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
i0S0aJMyVkQNJ.gif

j9LYv.png

You both sound pressed and jealous.

No doubt your faves ran CRYING for the CHEESEBURGERS upon being presented with such ACCURATE and UNBIASED ACCOUNTS on PerfectHyo's poise, beauty and talent.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
You both sound pressed and jealous.

No doubt your faves ran CRYING for the CHEESEBURGERS upon being presented with such ACCURATE and UNBIASED ACCOUNTS on PerfectHyo's poise, beauty and talent.

There's no possible way to respond to something like this because then I'll sound like someone from pop-gaf

:)

Deadly

The new Younha album is greaaaaaaaat. Bora is 5"3'? They do seem abit taller though. But high five Dice that is indeed perfect :lol

Ranvier

Another reason Hyo is the best is that she's getting this attention after the fact. Phono, filler and I have always known she was hot, most others are only realizing this fact now. This allowed her to develop one of the best personalities in Kpop. She's not annoyingly childlike like Sunny or an arrogant Diva like Nana.

Edgeward

KKS is one crazy motherfucker. WTF at this vid. Jiyeon was pretty boss and Hyomin needs to work on her swordsmanship.

Really liking the music, like a funky samurai sound.

filler

Banned
KKS is one crazy motherfucker. WTF at this vid. Jiyeon was pretty boss and Hyomin needs to work on her swordsmanship.

Really liking the music, like a funky samurai sound.

I don't think she was supposed to really be a swordsmen, she just had a sword for whatever reason. Seems like the guys that rescued her are going to end up teaching her how to fight.

ryan-ts

T-ara MV was cool, can't wait for Eunjung to cut up Jiyeon and Hyomin.

lol @ the Suju song sounding like every other Suju single.

Edgeward

I don't think she was supposed to really be a swordsmen, she just had a sword for whatever reason. Seems like the guys that rescued her are going to end up teaching her how to fight.

But she was teaching/showing the blind girl her bow skills, I then assumed she knew how to take care of herself and could wield a sword. Especially since they cut away as they were first surrounded/ambushed and then BAM out of nowhere sword in hand.

filler

Banned
But she was teaching/showing the blind girl her bow skills, I then assumed she knew how to take care of herself and could wield a sword. Especially since they cut away as they first surrounded and then BAM out of nowhere sword in hand.

She was horrible with the bow too doe.

Doramajoe

Neo Member
jiyeon hunting other t-ara members in a post apocalyptic setting. im in.
new girl has a super pretty face. hopefully shes got the talent to back it up.
also hyomin's body is no joke. even with the tomato hair shes fire.

i think i heard eunjung with some rapping, thank god. hwayoung's verse was pretty nice too.

ramyeon

But I have no idea if that's cause of lack of training in a plot sense or just KKS skimping on proper trainers.
Pretty sure she was just supposed to be a regular girl who was trying to survive in a post-apocalyptic world. She was supposed to be flailing with her sword and not really knowing what was going on.

Edgeward

She could also be someone with a wild but unpolished style of sword fighting and then a mysterious man notices the hidden talent and just needed someone to harness that talent. I've seen enough anime to know this.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Watching T-ara MV and writing down my impressions as I go.

Spoilers!

- wtf
- dani.... why
- hyomin smexy!
- this song is.... unique
- jiyeon looks like a villain on power rangers
- that's a "sexy look"? kks you pedo
- jiyeon's got da curves
- she's blind? rofl
- dat hyomin. so sexy.
- ROFL JIYEON PIMPMOBILE LOLOLOLOLOL
- hyomin completely unconvincing at having the strength to swing that sword let alone fight those guys
- HYOMIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
jiyeon must put out like crazy for those guys to do that
- punkass bitch probably could have saved her if he wasn't just leisurely strolling along
- ROFL A BIGASS CAGE
- da fuq, she's an alien!
- so hyomin is a raging alcoholic. strap her up to enough booze and she starts recovering.
- jiyeon taking dani to the set of fantastic baby.
- to be continued?? wtf!
- finally some eunjung
- mmmm they look hot practicing
- blonde still looks shit on jiyeon
- soyeon looks great! UNF!
- DAMN! jiyeon got cracked upside the head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom