• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadratic

Yeah seriously. Fuck the Knicks. East coast baby. Philly where you at?

I31y2.jpg

Max

I am not Max
....wow. Yoong leveling as well..? I don't think I've ever seen her look as good as that gif. Need video ASAP as possible.
I didn't recognize her, but that's partially due to me not being familiar with her facial expressions

still tho, omg bolded. "as soon as possible as possible"

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yoona has had that look before, where she seems a bit not-yoona.

sYalg.gif

I guess it's her sporty look, though she has more sultry makeup for the basketball.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They all do unfortunately. I hate it when they have too much of that eye glitter crap
Doesn't bother me as much as heavy cheek shadow. Looks so obvious and unnatural to me, like zombie makeup.

Edit: This reminds me of the time on IY1 when Jooyeon was doing makeup for someone and was talking about what things guys like, and she was 100% right. Jooyeon usually looks fantastic when seen just out and about, so that's probably when she does her own.

(._.)

Banned
What's up with kpop girls wearing basketball jerseys? It's sort of a hot trend but every group will soon have a shoot of it.

Alta1r

I didn't recognize her, but that's partially due to me not being familiar with her facial expressions

still tho, omg bolded. "as soon as possible as possible"

Lol, Michael Scott baby!

Doesn't bother me as much as heavy cheek shadow. Looks so obvious and unnatural to me, like zombie makeup.

Edit: This reminds me of the time on IY1 when Jooyeon was doing makeup for someone and was talking about what things guys like, and she was 100% right. Jooyeon usually looks fantastic when seen just out and about, so that's probably when she does her own.

AS Jooyeon was on IY1?

This is exactly what I was thinking when I saw this. Give me someone in a sixers jersey and I can change my avatar after baseball season is over.

Lol, who though? I guess you can go old school with AI or way back to Dr. J or Barkley days.

JustinBB7

Watched Running Man ep 93 last night, it's the survival non-stop game. Dat first round with Jong Kook, laughed so hard. The last part at the themepark had some great moments too. Specially with that ride Yoo went on, reminded me a lot of older episodes.

Dayam. AS trifecta all in that gif together. Edge,

Ahem, we're only getting the elbow of the most integral part of any AS trifecta. Jungah hasn't been looking too hot this promotion, so she's gonna have to wait on the sideline along with Uee until next round.

Why isnt this on glorious 1080p?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

A million times this.

lol where is that "omg, unnie look, I'm holding a ball" pic series

jtLbR.jpg

·feist·;39770979 said:

I've noticed that almost all (of the five) girls in Hello Venus have pretty nice legs. That's a big fucking plus. Gangkiz, take notes for fucks sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom