• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, what happened the last 3 weeks in K-Pop land... can anybody give me a recap of what happened, if you don't mind. All I remember was SNSD's Paparazzi video and Hyomin with pink hair, that's about it. I tried to keep up but let's just say the internet in South East Asia is no match against the USA lol.

Also, the guy with the guitar in that Leessang collab teaser looks like the guy who sings "Someday" from the new album. Maybe they're doing a concert tour and are gonna have everybody on the album join them?

SISTAR has SNATCHED Samsung Branded WIGS on GAON with their #1 SMASH Loving U.
I C Flop-ara and 2NE1 struggling for #2-#3. Day by Day is a mess. Hyorin has yet again killed HyoMEHn's TALENTLESS efforts.

Ya'll tried tho. Hyorin remains the Beyonce of Korea and everyone will bow and peasants shall stay in their PLACE.

irpGtBR5zdSoA.gif

Where are the lies?

Peru

Four-member girl group BIKINY which made their debut last month recently revealed that member Haei has an IQ of 156 and is considered a genius.

Haei’s intelligence was further proven when her agency revealed she is fluent in four languages including Korean, Japanese, English, and French.

BIKINY’s entertainment agency, Star Factory, also stated that Haei is the “brains” of the group.

Haei who serves as both the singer and rapper said, “I became articulate in English during middle school when I took an English class for gifted students through a government program“. Afterwards, Haei joined a high school in Seoul for students with excellent language proficiency and is currently enrolled in the prestigious Hankuk University of Foreign Studies studying French.

And all to join a girl group called BIKINY and pose like this

20120712_haei_bikiny.jpg

ryan-ts

ryan-ts

SNSD with my favourite member being Taeyeoshin of course <3

I'm surprised you made it through so many questions.... in any case, you have been accepted into K-Pop GAF, congratulations. I know it has been a grueling process for you but I hope you'll find it was worth the effort.

Welcome!

ryan-ts

Man, this thread is going to shit. I hope you new kids can save it.

It's not our fault! No one on the Earth could ever meet your high standards (except for your Asami). Your expectations of our posting quality are unrealistic to say the least.

If you don't like it, you could always leave for TL.

RubyFaith

There's a rigorous interview process. First question, favourite K-Pop group?

I was never given a questionnaire. Guess I was too based for kpop gaf.

tumblr_m6yaymfNmP1r8d91lo1_500.gif

This is why Dara is the face. She has no other purpose. But she was a hellava lot better in that dance video than Bom was. Bom sucks so bad. I don't blame YG for filming it himself. He had to make sure to get all the good parts. Man has to do all the work himself.

Edgeward

Today is Way and Choa's 23rd or 22nd bday, not sure with korean ages and their strange ways. So here is some Ellin and Soyul to celebrate

r6M3e.jpg
VcJT1.jpg

NW8vr.jpg

hzvBR.jpg

Alta1r

What in particular displeases you, Dice ?

Lol. Dice has kpop idol ADHD mixed with a slight hipster streak. Any idol posted more than a few times and/or liked by more than five people here automatically earns Dice's ire. With the Ham
somehow
and Yejin as the lone exceptions.

draper_wink.gif

Timurid

Lol. Dice has kpop idol ADHD mixed with a slight hipster streak. Any idol posted more than a few times and/or liked by more than five people here automatically earns Dice's ire. With the Ham
somehow
and Yejin as the lone exceptions.

draper_wink.gif
Perfect description of dice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom