• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Lime's legs go beyond "pretty nice".
what about yooara?

tumblr_m6z1ydA8421r0xavgo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6z1ydA8421r0xavgo5_500.jpg

Anjexu

Neo Member
SWEET LORDY JESUS I've been waiting for those pics forever and I don't think those are the HQ ones but whatever, they are damn fine

Yooara undisputed #1

Alta1r

these are a tad old and were probably posted in the past but they deserve a repost

Can never be too much Yejin.

Ahem, we're only getting the elbow of the most integral part of any AS trifecta. Jungah hasn't been looking too hot this promotion, so she's gonna have to wait on the sideline along with Uee until next round.

I don't know who else in AS you're referring to. Or who else is even in AS. Nana, Jungah, Jooyeon... then we got Botox Uee, the rest of OC, the girl Peru likes for her musical talent, the new girl that's an angler..

Peru

That girl group battle... lol SuJu

1. 2NE1 - I Love You (491,489) [NEW]
2. T-ara - DAY BY DAY (465,890) [NEW]
3. SISTAR - Loving U (440,960) [+1]
4. Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Single (274,306) [NEW]

unfortunately the stans pimp dat merch

ALBUMs
1. Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Single [NEW]
2. Younha - SUPERSONIC [NEW]
3. Baek Chung Kang - All Night (EP) [NEW]
4. Resurrection - Purple Wave [NEW]
5. T-ara - DAY BY DAY [NEW]

Cuddler

That girl group battle... lol SuJu

1. 2NE1 - I Love You (491,489) [NEW]
2. T-ara - DAY BY DAY (465,890) [NEW]
3. SISTAR - Loving U (440,960) [+1]
4. Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Single (274,306) [NEW]

unfortunately the stans pimp dat merch

ALBUMs
1. Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Single [NEW]
2. Younha - SUPERSONIC [NEW]
3. Baek Chung Kang - All Night (EP) [NEW]
4. Resurrection - Purple Wave [NEW]
5. T-ara - DAY BY DAY [NEW]

Sorry, can you please tell me what these numbers means? What's the difference between the first and the second chart? And what about stans? The first time, when Phonomezer had called me like that I tought it was a typing error, but now you are saying that too so I've searched and it's a reference to the Eminem song. It's that offensive? Or you guys can all be considered stans too? Because the story on that video is really sad and terrible.

Peru

Stan is just a hardcore fan. The numbers are number of downloads the past chart week. The bottom chart is physical album sales were SuJu does better than on digital charts.

2San

Sorry, can you please tell me what these numbers means? What's the difference between the first and the second chart? And what about stans? The first time, when Phonomezer had called me like that I tought it was a typing error, but now you are saying that too so I've searched and it's a reference to the Eminem song. It's that offensive? Or you guys can all be considered stans too? Because the story on that video is really sad and terrible.
It seems peru is just salty, don't let it get to you. :D

Alta1r

You prefer this over Lizzy?

Easily. That's like one bad pic out of 5 total of Jungah. Meanwhile Lizzy has one good pic involving a push-up and a good angle and otherwise goes back to being a ho-hum round-faced, hamster-looking girl. And she makes strange noises.

tumblr_m70voxETfL1qlkh0co1_500.gif

ryan-ts

Wonder Girls' Japanese Nobody music video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F9Kd1frZpk

WOW, what a fresh track.

Easily. That's like one bad pic out of 5 total of Jungah. Meanwhile Lizzy has one good pic involving a push-up and a good angle and otherwise goes back to being a ho-hum round-faced, hamster-looking girl. And she makes strange noises.
oc6.jpg

That was the best Jungah pic I could find.... the other ones were too horrifying.

And you calling Lizzy a hamster? At least hamsters are cute, unlike certain creatures that lurk in the depths of the ocean...

s-BLOBFISH-MEN-IN-BLACK-III-large300.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
All that phrasing implies is that he has more than one, which was intended.

Good job, English pro.

Edit: Damn! Yenny looks fine as hell.

Fafnir

SBS Kpop concert in LA looks to be legit.

https://www.facebook.com/AbsoluteKpop

On August 10th, Girls’ Generation will be performing at the Home Depot Center, located near downtown Los Angeles, for the “SBS Super Concert in America”. The concert will be held at 8 PM PST, and Girls’ Generation will be joined by fellow K-Pop artists SECRET, SISTAR, CNBLUE, KARA, SHINee, MBLAQ, 2AM, and 2PM for a night sure to be filled with exciting performances.

Tickets for the concert will go on sale on Wednesday, July 18th, at 10 AM PST. Tickets can be purchased through the Home Depot Center box office, online at www.axs.com, or by calling AXS over the phone at 888-9AXS-TIX.

Organizers for the concert have also opened an official Facebook page for the event, which shows several video messages from the artists inviting fans to the concert.

Cuddler

Super Junior on today M Countdown

Cmn6g.jpg

Super Junior win on M Countdown

R6pHe.jpg

Stan is just a hardcore fan. The numbers are number of downloads the past chart week. The bottom chart is physical album sales were SuJu does better than on digital charts.
Thanks for the answers. I was worried for a moment that I was compared to the type of crazy fans that stalk the idols, I think is completely crazy and I'm certanly not that type of fan.
It seems peru is just salty, don't let it get to you. :D
I hope he's not salty :) Here's a video with Super Junior and Girls Generation togheter in the early years (with funny Shindong) so that everyone is happy :)

ryan-ts

And so, for the 7486th time, they sang Nobody. K-pop version of Sisyphus.
tumblr_lftbedgey61qdcel5o1_400.gif

Thats a seriously good joke, I'm not even kidding. Did you come up with that by yourself? If you did, I'm impressed.

How do we explain Sun Mi though, she managed to balance the boulder..... maybe she did a perfect rendition of the song?

luso

tumblr_lftbedgey61qdcel5o1_400.gif

Thats a seriously good joke, I'm not even kidding. Did you come up with that by yourself? If you did, I'm impressed.

How do we explain Sun Mi though, she managed to balance the boulder..... maybe she did a perfect rendition of the song?

No, Heracles saved her.
instead of Prometheus

Dang Soshi looks rough in those pics, except for Yuri. Dem thighs... And yes, Fany's back to being a brunette. All is well with the world again lol.

Is that Hyomin on the ball chair? I honestly can't recognize who that is.

Also, K-Pop needs to come to the midwest. LA is cool and all but the Asian population here is rising pretty fast, I don't see how they can still ignore us midwesteners. :\

(._.)

Banned
Is that pic of her on a ball for a photoshoot? or does she always look all glamoured up even when doing daily activities?

also she has extensions in her hair?

Kyon

Banned
SISTAR has SNATCHED Samsung Branded WIGS on GAON with their #1 SMASH Loving U.
I C Flop-ara and 2NE1 struggling for #2-#3. Day by Day is a mess. Hyorin has yet again killed HyoMEHn's TALENTLESS efforts.

Ya'll tried tho. Hyorin remains the Beyonce of Korea and everyone will bow and peasants shall stay in their PLACE.

irpGtBR5zdSoA.gif

I C Flop-ara and 2NE1 struggling for #2-#3. Day by Day is a mess. Hyorin has yet again killed HyoMEHn's TALENTLESS efforts.

Ya'll tried tho. Hyorin remains the Beyonce of Korea and everyone will bow and peasants shall stay in their PLACE.

ZarwJ.gif

irpGtBR5zdSoA.gif

eqKVB.gif

catmincer

irpGtBR5zdSoA.gif

Copied and pasted from allkpop? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom