• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
ForBo.jpg

N08Ei.jpg
HBWKC.jpg

1CvAT.jpg
7tTLk.jpg

2epxk.jpg
wr2sy.jpg

5HM8f.jpg

Ytiuy.jpg
v1bBI.jpg
recent

hamchan

Finished Secret Garden. Yeah, it was pretty good. I felt satisfied by the ending though I did find it funny that
supposedly 39 year old Hyun Bin and 35 year old Ha Ji-won haven't aged a day.
Must say the super melodramatic crying parts were very effective in this drama. As a newcomer to Korean shows I thought this was a pretty great drama.

Fafnir

Alt is this you with the flat ass in skinny jeans trying to get Yoong's number?

xC0LF.jpg

Show em how to rock the skinny jeans Sica.
K89vC.jpg

Alta1r

Nice avatars OC! So true about Hyuna leveling up, but why hate on soonkyu ?

Look at her.

Yoona, dude

....wow. Yoong leveling as well..? I don't think I've ever seen her look as good as that gif. Need video ASAP as possible.

tumblr_m6zddiP0es1qjn3n8o1_400.jpg

Alt is this you with the flat ass in skinny jeans trying to get Yoong's number?

xC0LF.jpg

I was at a baseball game today... Speaking of which, I took a video of the cheerleaders doing WG - Like This for ryant(roll)s that I was going to post, but I need an anonymous way of uploading a video. Can't have future employers doing background checks and finding my only video uploaded is Korean cheerleaders dancing k-pop.

ryan-ts

I was at a baseball game today... Speaking of which, I took a video of the cheerleaders doing WG - Like This for ryant(roll)s that I was going to post, but I need an anonymous way of uploading a video. Can't have future employers doing background checks and finding my only video uploaded is Korean cheerleaders dancing k-pop.
Whoa, thanks dude! Here's a Yoona pic to show my appreciation

Blobfish.jpg

Alt vs ryan...should I grab popcorn
Better make it quick, I'm going to knock him out in the 1st round.

Alta1r

Awwwwww yeeeeaaahhhh! Faf, you are a scholar and a gentleman.

Alt vs ryan...should I grab popcorn
x9Vnf.gif
Whoa, thanks dude! Here's a Yoona pic to show my appreciation

Lol. Why so angry? I actually did take a video of possibly attractive (too far away to tell) cheerleaders dancing to WG - Like This for you, ryan. I'd show you if they had an imgur version of youtube. They did A Pink too that I was going to take for Max, but I didn't get my phone out in time.

tumblr_m6zc9im71v1qe0r1oo1_500.jpg

'sup K-Pop GAF. Been lurking here for pretty much a year now, and finally got my account approved a few weeks ago so yay. Here's a little intro to start lol.

1. Fany
2. Sica/Taeng
3. Seobby/Sooyoung

I don't really have a least fave member though I will say that Hyoyeon>Yoona. /wears flamesuit

K-Pop in general though...

1. Fany
2. Hyomin/Sica/Taeng
3. Suzy/Sooyoung

Group wise... I pretty much listen to anything as long as it catches my attention. Boy groups though, that's another matter... I can't stand most boy groups except for Big Bang and 2PM.

Lastly, no I'm not KJK though I wish I can be like him lol.

Anyway, intro's aside I had 2 stopover flights in Incheon this past few weeks and man... the women are indeed gorgeous over there, but they seem very high maintenance. Every decent looking girl walking around either had a Louis Vuitton bag or some other expensive as hell item with them. Also, walking past a Caribou Coffee blasting Sistar's Alone while the Subway down the terminal is blasting TTS' Twinkle is seriously freaky. Oh and KFC is expensive as efff over there, 8 US dollars for some chicken fingers and a coke is ridiculous, but the chicken fingers were amazing. And the Starbucks is amazing too, my usual order of an iced vanilla latte tasted soo damn good compared to the bitterness the American SB's make. I wish I could get out of the airport though, the airport seems to international and I'm sure it'll be different outside those doors.

Soshi in jerseys, wow. At least Hyoyeon had the right idea of wearing an oversized jersey instead of the fitting ones everyone else wore. And ugh, what are they doing to Fany. I've been out of the loop for the last 3 weeks so can anybody please tell me that Fany has ditched that ugly red hair. I want my mushroom Fany back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom