• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Yo Sally baby, props on those Fanny gifs. Update dat tumblr more often papi.

Would love to fix you up but I have, all of a sudden and all at once,

a) a motherfucker of a cold. Skin burns. Head aches like hell. Throat is on fire. Nose all over the place.
b) teaching to do.

Salazar

Skin burns?

Yeah man. Hyper-sensitive. Running a gnarly fever.

sffOG.gif

Peru

I swear I could cry I'm so happy about this ㅠㅠ.

This is seriously, actually her best single since Eien, and that video is amazing, perfect, everything I want from BoA. Oh my god this is like a dream. A song that perfectly fits her and a video that showcases her skills and she even composed the song herself (solo credits) and probably roped in Nappytabs on her own request showing SHE UNDERSTANDS HERSELF AS AN ARTIST.

Going to need a couple of hours with this MV before I move on to the album.

tumblr_m7jw5ftrDZ1r7zjguo1_400.gif
tumblr_m7jw5ftrDZ1r7zjguo4_400.gif

tumblr_m7jw5ftrDZ1r7zjguo2_400.gif
tumblr_m7jw5ftrDZ1r7zjguo6_400.gif

Lol, what happened to them? EXID's the one that had a couple members leave? Or was that EXO?

It was EXID. They were supposed to return in July though, but that never happened. Sucks what happened to them, but I really liked Whoz That Girl. Hope they make a comeback. As for Chocolat, I have no fucking clue. Maybe they are waiting for the member with rectal cancer to get well enough to join them again.

And that GLAM Party song is decent. The chorus is pretty catchy, but the rap otherwise I'm not a fan of.

Well, can't force people to like the song. But what seriously boggles my mind is how you, as someone who likes Bing Bing, criticize the rap on Party. Bing Bing has the worst rap I have ever heard. How can you guys not hear it? What the hell is wrong with you? =/

Time for some Secret love because Alt was asking for it.

Madonna
Shy Boy
Love Is Move

Just realised that I've never been around to see Secret promote a song. Really love Madonna, but the other two I didn't care for. But damn they look good. Could live without Zinger, but those other three, especially Jieun. Damn.

tumblr_m4qpw6OcFU1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

Looks even better in motion, like Jisook.

eunjung = new hair. omg yes

Been hoping for this for a while. Not loving the color, but still, omg yes indeed.

I don't know if this has been posted here (I am going to guess it has), but wow at the negativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vVR_s6Uv1A

ewK2v.jpg

magenta

Nicole's hair is much better than that purple colour.

proxy.jpg

AS for T-ara's on stage mishap, I hope KKS does not punish Hyomin for that.

vanty

Ahah Hwayoung looks like a volleyball player next to Boram. Yeah hair is not great there though.

Don't really like Eunjung having longer hair, not as bad as when Nicole did it though.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
hyomin tweeted about the fall :(

다행히 다치진 않았지만 조금 아프긴했음... 걱정말래놓고 징징징... ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

i think it's the fact that the whole glam song is pretty much 'rapping'

There's definitely a lot of rapping. Even as someone who hates all the rapping in kpop I I love the song though. Feels like every group and their mother has got to have a rapper in their group. But the two rappers, two vocalists (and one glorified dancer) setup they've got going works perfect as far as I am concerned. Zinni and Jiyeon are both great at rapping in my opinion.

One thing I've gotta admit, the mv is TERRIBLE. Should have spent less on cg, and gotten more extras. That party in the streets looks like a pretty shitty part if you ask me.

but we shouldn't be talking about that. hyomin fell on inkigayo today :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-SKYYtPxTU&t=1m45s

She's gonna get twenty lashes from a whip for that.

*Many gifs of a girl with disgusting toned legs*

Please stop posting Suzy gifs.

Nicole's hair is much better than that purple colour.

proxy.jpg

Nicole desperately needs to go back to this:
tdzvl.jpg

Pass.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
sunye the soccer mom

tumblr_m7iwkkxTnc1qbaabno1_500.jpg

sunye again

There's definitely a lot of rapping. Even as someone who hates all the rapping in kpop I I love the song though. Feels like every group and their mother has got to have a rapper in their group. But the two rappers, two vocalists (and one glorified dancer) setup they've got going works perfect as far as I am concerned. Zinni and Jiyeon are both great at rapping in my opinion.

One thing I've gotta admit, the mv is TERRIBLE. Should have spent less on cg, and gotten more extras. That party in the streets looks like a pretty shitty part if you ask me.

I haven't seen the MV yet but have seen two performances. Music Core one was alright but Inkigayo's wasn't :( The intro song they did.. ugh. I really like the chorus though.
Nicole desperately needs to go back to this:
tdzvl.jpg

this should be an avatar for phono or filler

fat4x.png

Peru

I've had a smile on my face all day because of BoA's comeback. Honestly have to pinch myself while watching the MV because everything I asked for was delivered. Just check my posting history - the Eien-like song, the down to earth styling, the hard moves, the dance-focused video. How can reality be this good?

Tenck

This post.

It's pretty cool to wake up to two amazing EunJung posts in two days. Is K Pop gaf finally realizing how awesome EunJung is?!?!!?!?

Wake me up tomorrow with more EunJung guys.

Only K-pop gaf would like the uggos Hyo and Lime but not want more Suzy gif.

The Suzy gif comment was a joke. If you see he edited the pictures with a healthy leg comment. Comes from this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vVR_s6Uv1A
Criticizes women for nice healthy legs lol.

Edit: As for Ryan's comment, he's crazy :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom