• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
eswXy.jpg
rFIFy.jpg
Eb5vM.jpg

1HxyD.jpg
7wrSv.jpg
5CBuX.jpg

dJfmF.gif

Alta1r

T-ara smells the odor of various male celebrities (one of the male's smell nearly makes them throw up):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vMOzk3ZGV0

Lol. Is that Dani or the other new girl that's in that video? I love how that little circle view of the hosts is right where her face should be when they pan out.
And lol @ them making the puke-worthy one a fat dude.

i6KyUTVEYQXlT.gif

<3 <3 yejin was on star king today, she received about 10 seconds airtime! so pretty

Yejin! Slightly cross-eyed, but still...Yejin!

I don't know if this has been posted here (I am going to guess it has), but wow at the negativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vVR_s6Uv1A

Lol. Eunjung and Suzy got dem thunder thighs. When did "healthy" become a euphemism for fat?

Deadly

Since a few of you play dota2, thought I'd offer here first before I go to the trading thread. I've got 7 summer chests to giveaway cause I'm never going to buy keys. Not looking for anything in return but if you're willing to give something I'd gladly take it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Since a few of you play dota2, thought I'd offer here first before I go to the trading thread. I've got 7 summer chests to giveaway cause I'm never going to buy keys. Not looking for anything in return but if you're willing to give something I'd gladly take it.

What items would you want in return?

edit: forgot i had you on steam

Alta1r

Call me crazy, but that's one thing I absolutely love about her. She has amazing legs.

Yeah, Eunjung has a nice body. I'm surprised out of T-ara they picked her and not Jiyeon. And now that I think about it, how did Hyosung not get on that list? She's like Eunjung, Suzy and Sulli combined in terms of "healthy legs."

Y203b.png

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hindi or some shit. I don't know.. I just tried to make it less obvious that I was streaming since I was banned on my main account. Same with a bunch of other people.

Peru

I swear I could cry I'm so happy about this &#12640;&#12640;.

This is seriously, actually her best single since Eien, and that video is amazing, perfect, everything I want from BoA. Oh my god this is like a dream. A song that perfectly fits her and a video that showcases her skills and she even composed the song herself (solo credits) and probably roped in Nappytabs on her own request showing SHE UNDERSTANDS HERSELF AS AN ARTIST.

Going to need a couple of hours with this MV before I move on to the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom