• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like when subs use yellow text. It's too hard to read. *shakes fist at dramafever*

Seriously. At least if you're gonna use soft subs let me change the color.

And some Suzy for top of page:
BjWIG.jpg
vN8DT.jpg

vanty

There's an Australian channel called SBS that probably does the best subtitles of anywhere in the world, and they use yellow subs with a black outline. It's very easy to read. It's not really the colour that gives issues, it's the outline and size.

Alta1r

Well, can't force people to like the song. But what seriously boggles my mind is how you, as someone who likes Bing Bing, criticize the rap on Party. Bing Bing has the worst rap I have ever heard. How can you guys not hear it? What the hell is wrong with you? =/

Lol. I'm not a fan of the rap in Bing Bing either, but in that it's just 10 seconds. And the rest of the song is:

sogood.gif

i think it's the fact that the whole glam song is pretty much 'rapping'

but we shouldn't be talking about that. hyomin fell on inkigayo today :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-SKYYtPxTU&t=1m45s

I was just going to say that video you linked is blocked, OC, but Chesskid delivers. Poor Hyo, lol.

somethings wrong with the irc guys

चेहरा, what are you doing here? I thought we banished you to IRC and OC's stream only.

tumblr_m7l18ecvU91qc38uko2_250.png
tumblr_m7l18ecvU91qc38uko3_250.png

vanty

Did Jiyeon go blonde again? Or is that just "new hideous hair color every 3 days" Qri?

Anyway HaHa is having one of the best days of his life, Hyomin having a conversation with him on Twitter ahaha.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Did Jiyeon go blonde again? Or is that just "new hideous hair color every 3 days" Qri?
Yeah, that's Qri trying to recover from when they soaked her hair in the contents of a pool filter.

giri

Gday from Venice. Sorry about not catching up alt. But we were too tired. Managed to hit up a bar and a few Korean girls anyway.

Alta1r

Couldn't hear really anything of that song but damn IU just melts my brain every time I see her. Too good..

Gday from Venice. Sorry about not catching up alt. But we were too tired. Managed to hit up a bar and a few Korean girls anyway.

You motherfucker... At least text me that you're not going to make it, me and ramyeon were waiting all night.

Regardless, have a good one on the rest of your trip. And how'd it go with those Korean girls?

On an unrelated note, I met up with Ranvier tonight. Dude's a cool cat. I still stand by errthing I've said about Hyo over the threads, but he's one one fun guy to hang out with. Gotta meet OC and Sal next.

tumblr_m7kxlcuEH61qa5f5oo1_500.gif

ryan-ts

So 2ne1's "I am the best" is now a thing in Dance Central 3.

One step closer to my dream game of a kpop filled Dance Central.

We share the same dream. Need to know if they'll be using the same choreography though, no point in even getting excited if they changed the dances.

Edgeward

but it's 2NE1

The Alice Deejay song that's in the game brings back memories tho.

ONE STEP CLOSER STILL

If it was something off their first mini it would be way better news.

We share the same dream. Need to know if they'll be using the same choreography though, no point in even getting excited if they changed the dances.

It'll be an approximation because it's still kinect but the routines in 2 were a lot more involved than in 1 so there is hope it will be really close.

Peru

Gayoon spitting truth

When you filmed variety programs, you spoke and giggled very well.
The truth is that I hate going on variety programs. When we have to dance all of a sudden. (sigh) I hate the "who do you like, who likes me" thingy (laughter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom