• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some low quality crowd teaser recordings of the T-ara sub-unit songs. First chance to hear what they'll be like:

Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin - Dangerous Love
Soyeon, Areum - Sign
Boram, Qri - Soap Bubbles

Want to touch the hiney
zoUv7YG.jpg

I still can't believe they're going to let Qri and Boram "sing" by themselves for a whole song. The mixing on that track is going to be bananas

Alta1r

Yura?

Lol it's fun though... sometimes. But no need to worry, the 3 are mere acquaintances. If there's anything I need to worry about is that Min is friends with Ailee but Min doesn't know me so it's fine. Besides, if shit hits the fan, I have a contingency plan.

Lol, now this I want to hear.

lGHuKKU.gif

“Every time I play with the face recognition app.. No matter what angle I try, the result is always 100% Jonghyun.”

tumblr_ljsqktt4dG1qcnahpo1_250.gif
tumblr_ljsqktt4dG1qcnahpo1_250.gif

I have to admit, she's definitely becoming more and more endearing.

tumblr_mili7fwI8w1s0unmdo1_500.gif

neoism

damn i want one...o_o

jXvIUa0koL30J.jpg

this one would do :p
ibthljjVrZ0hBf.jpg
totally an atheist but this is hilarious...lol
ijrA6XlYgj0nA.jpg

Shinhwa Broadcast Ep 48 Ft. SNSD is finally subbed... soshified takes so damn long :( guess I'll just watch it again in hd later..

beatsan

Neo Member
Didn't know they had that b-boy breakdown in the middle before. I've only seen a few of their lives. But the Inkigayo one was a lot funner even with Miso's singing sounding really low or whatever.

Minah

Neo Member
tekken pop

also extremely attractive facial structure queen of the runway:

tumblr_mir8b3UXTG1r1obk0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mir8ku03DN1r1obk0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mir96jMKBr1r1obk0o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mir8i4PmxD1r1obk0o1_500.jpg

i know it's not kpop but i thought all we do is look at pictures anyway

hwayobi is oldschool

i don't think she's had anything new since 2011

Really? It doesn't sound too old school for me, dated but not that old school.

Lol I'm actually listening to it right now and I agree. The YT playlist of the album is out of order, but the 6th track on the album, Booty Call, 2CreAm NoSuGar and Ssso What sound pretty good. I might buy this album if I can't find it in my friend's collection.

Her singing is pretty much the direction that I want my waifu to go in to so I'm digging it. Man, if Ailee got out of that K-Pop shell and did stuff like this, my ears will forever be in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom