• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

MKcU9.gif

kyiiW.gif

yea, she figured it out on her own if you know what i mean

tumblr_mhx23huIE91qbrlvdo1_500.gif

Not so much this. T-ara "Banisuta" teaser :( Sounds like a theme song from a 90's anime. Where are my eggs?

Edit: Song only version, no talking.

Lol, definitely sounds like an old school anime theme song. I'm kind of looking forward to it though. C'moooooon Shinsadong Tiger...

0TDohMw.jpg

New Yoona UFO selca. Such a goddess

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

Just saw you had posted this.

tumblr_mimnzqVX491r8tauzo1_500.gif

That was Jiwon, who I think was a better fit for singing it, too. It was a schedule issue with the MV then.

Yeah I prefer Jiwons version too. Her voice fits much better. Jiwon > Ailee > YooAra.

Somebody tell me if this is subbed, quick!!

Without even checking I can guarantee you that it is being subbed quickly.

You got a problem with
french
girls?

He probably has a problem with noses that are too big and uncute smiles!

nilay

Thane Camus with Morning Musume English Lesson Part 1
Thane Camus with Morning Musume English Lesson Part 2
Thane Camus with Morning Musume English Lesson Part 3
Thane Camus with Morning Musume English Lesson Part 4

Just got these links last night, hadn't seen this for years and years. Obviously jpop idols not kpop but if you like idols trying to speak English it's good times ahah.

Tanaka Reina the best oh yea

Damn haven't seen that in almost 10 years.
Reina
was definitely the funniest there

Kuno

Just got these links last night, hadn't seen this for years and years. Obviously jpop idols not kpop but if you like idols trying to speak English it's good times ahah.

Well, can't say I ever expected to see that linked in here... My subbing group HPS subbed that episode
(you can see "Kuno" in the subbing credits!)
. Probably one of my favorite videos we ever did.

Refrigeeta in cheese!

luso

Nice, I'll check this later.
Don't know much about MM but I remember Reina and no one else.

T-ara choreo preview

No No Eul

CONCE

OMG CONCE

R&I FINAL EP CONCE

OMG.

I finally got around to watching that last night.

Man, Jonghoon looked so incredibly butthurt. That was hilarious. I wouldn't have been all that surprised if Yewon had rejected Minhyuk as well. Poor old G.NA though, and Eunyoung. I think it was minor miracle that there was even a single couple at the end of the show.

It's a shame that's the final episode. Hopefully they'll roll out a new one every once in a while.

That's pretty awesome.

so cuteeee!! somebody please give them a variety show!! if not then please make your own and put it on youtube

This. It'd be nice to see more groups following in Crayon Pop's footsteps when it comes to that sort of media output and fan interaction.

Sounds like poop to me. I like when Ailee sounds like Ailee.

I agree. But a different perspective never hurt anyone.

Lol. Never cross streams. If Min knows, it's only a matter of time before Ailee, Eunji and Fany get on.

Lol it's fun though... sometimes. But no need to worry, the 3 are mere acquaintances. If there's anything I need to worry about is that Min is friends with Ailee but Min doesn't know me so it's fine. Besides, if shit hits the fan, I have a contingency plan.

Without even checking I can guarantee you that it is being subbed quickly.

Hopefully Eunji's acting here is on the level of AM1997.

Nesotenso

that was entertaining.
who is the girl who says "melon melon" ?

Do all jpop groups get rotating members ?

Selane

Yessssss, this is the best already. Get out of here with the more mature Day by Day style garbage and go back to easy, cheesy pop music! Just take my money now KKS, because I'm so splurging on some Soyeon Japanese albums

But how will they turn 'bunny dance' into an epic waste of money pretentious 30 minute MV?

Also, does T-ara just basically live in Japan at this point?

vanty

Go Ara

SZ8qFci.jpg
JlqWZ6g.jpg
JskMwWU.jpg

This is how long Yura's hair is now.

tE8MXs6.jpg

ayeo0eV.jpg

Well, can't say I ever expected to see that linked in here... My subbing group HPS subbed that episode
(you can see "Kuno" in the subbing credits!)
. Probably one of my favorite videos we ever did.

Refrigeeta in cheese!
Wow nice work ahah. I used to be on some site called mm-bbs I think and they'd have subbed Hello Morning episodes, I only saw the last few years though.

that was entertaining.
who is the girl who says "melon melon" ?
Sayumi Michishige. Just read she's now the oldest member and leader of the group when she was one of the youngest in that video.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lGHuKKU.gif

“Every time I play with the face recognition app.. No matter what angle I try, the result is always 100% Jonghyun.”

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

roaSone

I gave a try to SHINee's last album and ... it's good! I like most of the songs, Beautiful is so fresh!
I can"t wait for lives! Dream Girl has a huge choreo work!

Bad news y'all. SXSW is a no go. Other than the fact that I don't have any money to go see Krystal's glorious abs, their show isn't worth it. Looking at the schedule, they only perform for 30 minutes. :(

Edgeward

Q2vlLl9.jpg

[Fancam] 130223 Juyeon - Because Of You @ After School Fanmeeting In Bangkok

[Fancam] 130223 After School - Flashback @ After School Fanmeeting In Bangkok

[Fancam] 130223 Nana - Shampoo @ After School Fanmeeting In Bangkok

[Fancam] 130223 After School - Love Love Love @ After School Fanmeeting In Bangkok

Looks like they may not ever perform 'Ah' again as it was missing here in the performances. Song as was on life support during the last leg of Kahi's time but now it's a forgotten relic because of it's member composition.

음악중심 : After School - AH!, 애프터스쿨 - 아!, Music Core 20090117

Song still stands as giving some of their god-tierest of performances

In other news, Nine Muses sings about tomatoes

http://youtu.be/424bzJKVlbI

Kabuto

Q2vlLl9.jpg

[Fancam] 130223 Juyeon - Because Of You @ After School Fanmeeting In Bangkok

[Fancam] 130223 After School - Flashback @ After School Fanmeeting In Bangkok

[Fancam] 130223 Nana - Shampoo @ After School Fanmeeting In Bangkok

[Fancam] 130223 After School - Love Love Love @ After School Fanmeeting In Bangkok

Looks like they may not ever perform 'Ah' again as it was missing here in the performances. Song as was on life support during the last leg of Kahi's time but now it's a forgotten relic because of it's member composition.

음악중심 : After School - AH!, 애프터스쿨 - 아!, Music Core 20090117

Song still stands as giving some of their god-tierest of performances

In other news, Nine Muses sings about tomatoes

http://youtu.be/424bzJKVlbI

Lizzyyyyyyy

So I just started listening to Orange Caramel. A~ing is a master class song I know I'm like two and half years to this song but it's so good; Been on repeat the past two days.
Lizzy #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom