• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

llehuty

D-Unit teaser with the new member. According to youtube coments is someone called Janey from KKS wet dream GP Basic.

This cover version of IGAB is hilarious.

Flawless Sungah for the new page

tumblr_mj1v9nlReD1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mj1vcw2RAA1qkljdfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj1ve5zWEE1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mj1vls3gr31qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj1vn2WFC81qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Don't worry about Taeyeon's birthday, today it is Chorong's birthday.

B4ej7q6.jpg

ZJGOXfB.jpg
FkPVKND.jpg

GbBFsnQ.jpg
T8vgW3x.jpg

s1aajSQ.jpg

draEdWR.jpg

tpX2Gyy.jpg

Clipse

FP is a girl.

Pretty sure TangParadise and Merong77 are run by girls too.

Hell, I think FP and Merong77 are the same person because the last time I ordered fan goods from them, they both came up as having the same real name on PayPal.

dokish

Banned
It's gotten to the point where Crayon Pop TV pretty much kicks the shit out of any 'real' variety show I can think of right now.

A THOUSAND TIMES.

That 80s arcade game was the best show I've ever seen so far.

Watching SNSD appearances today is cringe worthy. Everything seems so fake and artificial, they always seem so contained.

tumblr_mb8wbhaXfc1rwc6t5.gif

llehuty

Interesting 9muses interview

Sometimes people ask us whether we′re ever going to promote in units, but the truth is, we′ve already done so. It was against our will, as the number of our members kept changing to seven, then eight…. I think it′ll be too confusing to set up another new unit now. We were always in a unit. We′ve only just become the full nine-member group Nine Muses.

Killer heels spotlight feminine lines, and help women stand in better postures. Since our team is represented by our heights, it′s even harder to let go of our heels. Still, the heels won′t let us put on fiercer choreography. We just hope that we′ll overcome not only the limitations in choreography, but also the views of the public, as they see us as a group hard to approach due to our height.

We really want to be on reality shows too! We could show the concerns every girl in her mid-20s must have. We can show off some things that other girl groups can′t, like points in shopping, nail care, investment and bills. If there are producers who want to know about the real lives of girl groups, I hope they think to contact us.

100% this.

93434847.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom