• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fucking shit. Secret are lucky to be alive.

http://youtu.be/fAo6kfZE0jE

Wow. Going that fast in a top heavy vehicle at that. That driver needs to be fired. Actually, that's similar to the accident that happened to me on the highway. It was raining and the back end of the car I was in just decided it didn't want to stick to the road anymore and just turned by itself. It was surreal feeling a car being steered from the back end. I think I had enough time to yell "OH SHIT" before we face planted into the median. We got lucky because the car crossed a lane of traffic on a very busy highway, but no one hit us and we hit no one.

Alta1r

Dal Shabeet dancing to 있기 없기 in bathrobes in Indonesia (I think). Barefeet really accentuates the height difference between the tall and short members.

tumblr_merpl93xo71qk888co1_500.png

Kuno

Soshi comeback in January, MBC preparing a special show just for the comeback. MBC cut a lot of their shows this past month, even YJS's Come To Play, wonder if they were making room for a variety show just for Soshi.

http://soshified.com/2012/12/girls-...-january-mbc-to-produce-special-comeback-show

New album better be a one syllable title song and Soshi dancing in a box video
I wouldn't want it any other way!

5WvgS.gif

Awesome. Hopefully, Teddy Riley isn't involved this time...

Btw, Kuno can you tell me if I voted? I remember writing my name down and selecting people, but I dunno if I did or not lol.

Yep. got your vote counted.

JKTrix

If they took the bells out and changed the rhythm, it wouldn't sound like Last Christmas at all.
reposting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r9AIfN6IlA

The Christmas thing is something we joked about often last year. I think the clip Dice is talking about is from "111224 Music Core", where they performed Mariah's "All I Want For Christmas is You" with "Be My Baby" back to back. They also sound similar, and coupled with that Yenny solo performance they seemed well aware of the similarities.

MBC seems to have been pretty good at sniping that performance from YouTube, though.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
One more try ;)
Damn I remember reading a response to that question. I must've been seeing things. Anyways, I think it's (only?) a korean thing. Comeback refers to coming back to the stage. With a new single or album comes promoting on music shows. 4-5 each week for about 2 months maximum.

luso

The driver is insane.

edit- scary :(

Driver should be fired. Most if not all the times the drivers are also managers.
Not only was insane (but who knows if there was pressure to go for the next schedule) and injured the girls but also jeopardized the whole comeback ($$)
After their health, I'm sure this is most relevant for management (I hope after health).

I've seen Comeback stages for ages, at least since 2005.

Niks

Soshi comeback in January, MBC preparing a special show just for the comeback. MBC cut a lot of their shows this past month, even YJS's Come To Play, wonder if they were making room for a variety show just for Soshi.

http://soshified.com/2012/12/girls-...-january-mbc-to-produce-special-comeback-show

New album better be a one syllable title song and Soshi dancing in a box video
I wouldn't want it any other way!

5WvgS.gif

c31Zd.gif

Hopefully they will also do a variety show?
Dangerous Girls?

Chuckie

Damn I remember reading a response to that question. I must've been seeing things. Anyways, I think it's (only?) a korean thing. Comeback refers to coming back to the stage. With a new single or album comes promoting on music shows. 4-5 each week for about 2 months maximum.

Oh maybe I missed that response. I checked twice hehe.

Anyway thanks for the answer mr orangecaramel!

giri

Let's not even act like Nicole and Min are that popular. We're talking about girls here who most people don't even talk much about. Off the top of my head I can only think of one person who stans Min. Nicole? No one. As for Hara, she's got bunch of criticism for her awful bangs.

Edit: By popular I mean here on Gaf, since we're the ones who voted.

Edit 2: Just replace Gyuri with Hara from the post you quoted. I can only think of Salazar who's shows some serious support for her. off to bed now.
0_o if you meant here on gaf then you can cut your t-ara list down to eunjung and hyomin.

vanty

Was that van seriously doing double the speed limit, or was the car filming already going slow? I can't believe those vans could do 150km/h+ but that's how it looks with the autobahn-style speed difference.

Best avatar returns as well. goo goo gooooo

giri

Nope. Front page alone showed nice support for Soyeon. Then we have OC's twitch channel named after Soyeon too.

rofl, sure, if thats what you want to build your house upon.

I mean, by these standards, orange caramel are the biggest group in Kpop because each member has people that "bias" them.

completely inane.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I wish I had better spreadsheet skills, plus I only have Libre Office. How do you gather totals from a column when some cells have multiple values separated by comma? The only way I can figure to do it is text-to-columns then manually add the values from each column, but that's a pain in the ass.

This might take a while... and fuck charts, I'm doing it like luso.

vanty

There's really no support for anyone in T-ara now except maybe Hyomin. Everyone else is hated or just ignored.

They're finished, you need to accept that and move on.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Soyeon_ was a troll account. Started using it because orangecaramel was banned :( rip oc stream. hyomin is the only one i care about, ty hyomdot.

Dice

Damn! Jiyeon lookin as hell in that last one.

Alright well this is taking forever and people are on right now so I'll drop these as I go.

"WTF is even happening" MV
T-ara "Day By Day" and "Sexy Love" drama versions 19
Orange Caramel "Lipstick" 15
EXID "Every Night" 13
Sunny Hill "The Grasshopper Song" 10
Dal Shabet "Mr. Bang Bang" 7
Fiestar "We Don't Stop" 5
Chocolat "One More Day" 3

Surprised Fiestar didn't get more.

Best Japanese Release - SNSD "Flower Power"
Perfume "Spending All My Time" 12
Perfume "Spring of Life" 11
Kara "Electric Boy" 10
Kara "Speed Up" 5
Momoiro Clover Z "Furious Space Symphony. 7th Movement 'Infinite Love'" 5
After School "Slow Love" 4
Kara "Super Girl" 4
Rainbow "Over the Rainbow" 4
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu "Tsukematsukeru" 3
BiS "PPCC" 1

Spring of Life >>> Spending All My Time

Electric Boy double the other Kara songs? WTF guys.

"Where the hell are they?" Award
Rainbow 34
Nine Muses 12
Brave Girls 11
Chocolat 7

Rainbow BBs come back ㅠ_ㅠ

Hottest Backup Dancers
Psy's 26
G.Na's 12
Ailee's 8
Hyuna's (other than 4minute) 8
NS Yoonji's 8
Stephanie's 3

Y'all should watch Stephanie's MV more. That said, all these backup dancers are hot so whatev.

Ashhong

Was that van seriously doing double the speed limit, or was the car filming already going slow? I can't believe those vans could do 150km/h+ but that's how it looks with the autobahn-style speed difference.

Best avatar returns as well. goo goo gooooo

Well it's snowing and icy so the car filming is probably going well under the limit. The can was going like 3 times the speed though. Fucking ridiculous. Probably rushing to make their next schedule.

Dice

Well it's snowing and icy so the car filming is probably going well under the limit. The can was going like 3 times the speed though. Fucking ridiculous. Probably rushing to make their next schedule.
Their 2AM schedule?

Biggest Styling Fuckup - Hyoyeon's entire life
Hyuna "Ice Cream" trailer trash 20
Suju's "Mr Simple" promo pics 14
Wonder Girls "The DJ Is Mine" 12
Fiestar "We Don't Stop" 10
Gang Kiz "Honey Honey" (xerox of Lovey Dovey) 5
Hello Venus "Venus" outfits 4
Boyfriend "Love Style" 3

Keep it classy, girl.

Dice

Worst Hair - Sunny's purple bowl
Hyuna's missing eyebrows around Gangnam Style 30
2NE1 18
GD's corn-yellow cornrows 18
Qri's sewer green 18
GD's blue flap 9
Lizzy's up-braid thing in Lipstick 7
Nara's red wig 7

No surprise here. Making Hyuna look like a cancer patient/alien is not going to make you many fans. Worst of all, it started some crazy trend which has affected Orange Caramel and Ailee. YG is clearly pushing a little too hard to be different, but we've probably been desensitized to it coming from them.

Best Dance Move
Secret's spread legs 20
Girls Day's bouncing 15
Sistar's booty poppin 15
4minute's each-other-rubbing 13
Gain's floor-writhing 12
Dambi's self-rubbing 10
The jacket stuff in Pandora 10
Several groups' upper inner thigh touching 6
AoA's ass shakin 3
Dal Shabet's boob-shaking 3
G.Na's "2hot" thigh moves 2

Shock value is effective. Plus Sunhwa went into superhot mode.

Solo Rookie Performer of the Year - Ailee
Netizens said:
"Fuck yo ailee"
"Ailee > Life"
"MV sucked"
"boobs"
"she sing gud"
"She fat"
"Dem thighs."
"Strong powerful voice."
"I want to lick her"
"She made a collaboration with 2BiC, so obviously is amazing."

tubster68

I've always wondered, do people put cameras in front of their car regularly nowadays? I see so many of these car accidents and there happens to be a camera to capture the incident.

But damn, that driver is pretty dumb.

giri

I've always wondered, do people put cameras in front of their car regularly nowadays? I see so many of these car accidents and there happens to be a camera to capture the incident.

But damn, that driver is pretty dumb.

Yeah, it's becoming very common.

Not necessarily a good thing, but it's happening.

(From an insurance POV, it's great).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom