• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah he's been clearing out old photos. Just completing the process of selling out to news portals.

neoism

jfxdbP695THDU.jpg

Narolf

Banned
still can't get over Sori - Dual Life.. been listening to it every day since it came out

Got to listen to it for the first time after your post... thanks for making me discover it. Only a very few songs had me hooked on first listening like this. Most of the K-Pop I'm fond of nowadays usually grew in me more by the time, whether for hours, days, months or years.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Got to listen to it for the first time after your post... thanks for making me discover it. Only a very few songs had me hooked on first listening like this. Most of the K-Pop I'm fond of nowadays usually grew in me more by the time, whether for hours, days, months or years.
I honestly haven't been listening to k-pop these days (besides this song, damn it's so freaking good.) I've been trying to keep up but I just don't really care for all the new stuff that's been coming out.. especially the new Rainbow :(

llehuty

I honestly haven't been listening to k-pop these days (besides this song, damn it's so freaking good.) I've been trying to keep up but I just don't really care for all the new stuff that's been coming out.. especially the new Rainbow :(

10 days for Girl's Day comeback. Believe.

giri

Isn't there an AS come back this month or in April?

Bet you'll be there for that.

Same here. I check the thread daily as usual but there's nothing interesting to talk about. Best I've seen recently was the Son Yeon Jae video Dice posted. Other than the that, the usual Soshi pics, Jooyeon, Crayon Po
o
p admiration, and gifs it feels like K-Pop has gotten stagnant.

Song wise, the best song I've heard so far is Jay Park's Appetizer.

TV shows wise, Running Man is pretty much either good or bad and that's standard fare. And I'm still waiting for subs for the other shows that I want to watch.

I dunno if it's because I've been so busy the last couple of weeks, but yeah it feels like there's nothing going on and my ears seemed to have gotten tired of K-Pop.

C'mon K-Pop industry... release something interesting or some epic scandal that will have all of us talking again!!

Fafnir

I pretty much stopped listening to kpop last year and the only thing that keeps me reading/posting in this thread is Soshi. After Taeyeon's birthday I'll probably move on until the next Soshi album release or dating scandal.

Catching up on Soshi programming over the weekend:

Fany singing
to Taengoo
on Beatle's Code = too good.

http://youtu.be/yGW-ROZiqHU
DioeAYn.gif

Soshi Shinwha Broadcast pt1. One hour of trolling Yoona with another hour yet to come. Nothing makes me happier than good Soshi variety. Shinwha Broadcast is really good, I might have to check out other episodes. Shinwha are really entertaining with good chemistry, pretty much the male sunbae equivalent of Soshi and what they will be in the future which they seem to be alluding to in the preview for the next episode when they have a heart to heart talk.

9u3XiTx.gif

Music Core 3/2.
9R28LDn.gif

G4tCekD.gif
R8GXNaE.gif
GfpD2mI.gif

64CWrEP.gif
23adldP.gif

1IBdrbW.gif
9JWvTNH.gif

ZPOzV0K.gif
HMUZRWi.gif

Narolf

Banned

Same, but not for I no longer care, rather because I prefer exploring the other parts of GAF. This thread is the only hub that feeds me in as far as K-Pop goes. No matter how noisy it can get outside there, I always end up going to it/to you guys. Been more than two years now. :)

Peru

Lols at you guys calling kpop stagnant and then using what's posted in this thread as an argument. Last year probably the best, most varied year for k-pop yet.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Lols at you guys calling kpop stagnant and then using what's posted in this thread as an argument. Last year probably the best, most varied year for k-pop yet.
I haven't been keeping up since mid-January or so. If a new song comes out, I listen to it once and that's it. Never really bothered with anything other than Sori :(

catmincer

Re: Rainbow.

I actually re-listened to the album a few times.

- In Love
- Tell me tell me
- Cosmic Girl
- Golden touch

Are all actually good songs. The other 2 are admittedly garbage but those 4 deserve a re-listen if you only listened once.

vanty

Yeah 2012 was great but there hasn't been a whole lot so far this year. The thread has really quieted down a lot in the last week or two as well. I think there's supposed to a lot of stuff around March/April so should be all back to normal then.

giri

I don't know about varied, but it was pretty good.

And, being entirely fair, everyone here probably listens to at least two genres of music. I know i listen to about 4 or 5. I go in cycles usually, it's not uncommon to drift out of one genre for a bit because you over indulged in it.

I think my biggest problem atm with kpop and keeping my interest in it is that there is no really good variety show. Which sucks.

Ashhong

I love netizenbuzz

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.nz/20...are-faced.html

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qtIZkjFi2ok/UTQyPL5MaxI/AAAAAAAAbzk/W82T-5334kY/s1600/20.jpg[img]

Yikes

Bonus

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-76lKY0l8_tI/UTQyNCnLV4I/AAAAAAAAbyw/2tK21oM77Vc/s1600/09.jpg[img][/quote]

Oh dear lord.

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7JCesWc22yE/UTQyRPUsZbI/AAAAAAAAb1o/hinc5Mrd_LA/s1600/36.jpg

Fans send gifts to their idols all the time, right? How can I get the Crayon Pop mail address?

Something tells me you don't want merely send them a gift.

beatsan

Neo Member
still can't get over Sori - Dual Life.. been listening to it every day since it came out

Sori's Dual Life had me hooked from the first time I heard it. I wish she didn't disappear so soon after that though. I hear her label doesn't manage her well and that's sad. But - like it's been said here, a lot of the kpop tracks don't really sink in until after a few more listens. I'm with that group.

Been listening to these tracks back to back today. Spoiler is so good, I'd love see them perform that

Infinte H - Without You

C-Clown - Far Away

SHINee - Spoiler

Leessang - Remembrance

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Jevice is my guilty pleasure. Something tells me I should think they are awful, but I like them. They are cute and their obnoxious anime song is cute and the one girl's squeaky voice is cute.

PSY is revamping and re-upping his multi-platinum, history-making phenomenon"Gangnam Style" with the star-studded Remix EP, available digitally on March 5 via Republic Records/School Boy Records. The collection features fiery new guest spots by hip-hop titans 2 Chainz andTyga on one track and remixing from electronic dance music titans Diplo and Afrojack.
MFBSy3Qm.jpg

jokkir

So my sketchbook is ruined now. The can of coke I packed for lunch exploded in my bag and a lot of my belongings (laptop, notebooks, school work, etc) including my sketchbook got wet and are super sticky :( The drawings themselves aren't too bad but there's brown residue all over the pages (but not on the actual sketch).

Sadsad. Postponing any future drawings until I get a new sketchbook which might take a while :(

kingkitty

Man, the Jackie Chan Running Man ep hardly had any running, the games were whatever, and it was kinda a bummer to realize how old the guy is. But I still liked it due to Jackie's charisma and greatness.

Such a surreal sight, I wonder what guest could be next, I'm personally pulling for Obama.

Man, the Jackie Chan Running Man ep hardly had any running, the games were whatever, and it was kinda a bummer to realize how old the guy is. But I still liked it due to Jackie's charisma and greatness.

Such a surreal sight, I wonder what guest could be next, I'm personally pulling for Obama.
That sucks. Does Jackie speak Korean or English in the episode?

jokkir

I haven't really been listening in forever >__> I found other Korean music and been jamming to those instead :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom