• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Choa is whatever.
oDAg5sR.jpg

Why doesn't anyone like 금미?

Dice

She is the most mature/responsible by far, has a nice smooth voice, and has a sporty body type. Her look isn't the most widely appreciated like Ellin, but she is still pretty and in terms of "the whole package" I think she is the best.

(._.)

Banned
not saying the others are bad by any means. just don't stand out all that much.

that gurl above is FIT AS FUK tho

Peru

D-Unit. Maybe a grower but I have a feeling it will be the least impressive track on the album and that giving Zico the title track wasn't such a good idea. Will listen to album.

That buzz single was AMAZING.

imnana

Neo Member
I take back what I said I like D-Unit's title track after listening to it a couple of times, it's cute.

Jooyeon:

NNSAMjv.jpg

Edgeward

That D-Unit song is not bad, although not close to their previous stuff. I have no clue what the new member adds though, seems unnecessary.

Some grade B Zettai Ryouiki
PPswJXM.jpg

Dice

Yo dawg that's a totally hot photoshoot as well.

I like how she is saying they just want to focus on being their own thing rather than #1 and being committed to their personal growth because, quite simply, it is the life they chose. They didn't have the first-hand experience outside the kpop bubble that the Wonder Girls did, but this interview reminds me of them a lot.

catmincer

That was some interesting insight into her thoughts. I hope 2yoon isn't a one-off thing and they will return in the future with something better to showcase her voice. How well did their single even do?

Pretty bad. Their mini did chart well enough physically though.

Ym1r

ahhh finished Flower Boy Next Door. Park Shin Hye is so goood <3

She is 2 freakin good

Episode 15, where the role reversal comes like halfway through the ep where shes trying to get into his home, shes such a qt pie there. and during ep 16 where she says "because of you I was able to love myself" oh lawdy the look on her face was so absurdly cute.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
still can't get over Sori - Dual Life.. been listening to it every day since it came out

No No Eul

I just visited spdstudio.tistory.com to look for some old images of T-ara. Do my eyes deceive me or has the site's massive archive of photos completely disappeared?

Like, every single photo taken prior to January of this year.

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom