• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubster68

tumblr_mj5m4dhtk41roag8xo1_500.gif

:D

imnana

Neo Member
Uee's gonna be on Running Man, she was recording for it today.

Yooyoung's cast in a Drama, she definitely shouldn't ever get short hair and selca I don't think was posted (not sure if anyone cares about Hello Venus here).

Peru

I don't know, recently found out about it. Disappointed. The tickets were never put up for sale so can't be about lack of interest. She did piss off some netizens when wearing the imperial flag on her costume some time ago but.. dispute was hotter when Perfume performed here and no one cared.

ryan-ts

Wasn't Uee super boring when she was on Running Man ages ago? Why invite her back but not Lizzy...

When I went back and watched some of the older episodes, Uee's episode was actually pretty darn good. In particular, the 1 vs 9 where they trick her is hilarious now that the staff of RM is more well known to the fans. It's the first time since Episode 34 that a member from After School will be on the show, so that's pretty cool. Noh Sa Yeon is the other guest on the show and she's quite the character, could be a good episode.

llehuty

Wasn't Uee super boring when she was on Running Man ages ago? Why invite her back but not Lizzy...

Uee episode was a snorefest, true, but I think that it wasn't her fault. They spent so much time with the stupid hidden camera prank and she had practically zero interaction with the cast.

Edit: I have to say that I wasn't familiar with the staff back then.

ryan-ts

Uee episode was a snorefest, true, but I think that it wasn't her fault. They spent so much time with the stupid hidden camera prank and she had practically zero interaction with the cast.

Edit: I have to say that I wasn't familiar with the staff back then.

I found the camera prank to be brilliant the second time around, can't decide if I like the Yuri or Uee prank more. I also think everyone has different tastes when it comes to RM, I even saw a person complain about Yoo Jae Suk and wanted him switched for Kang Ho-Dong... no thanks.

tumblr_m8ew8xtnMM1r10dglo1_500.gif

llehuty

I found the camera prank to be brilliant the second time around, can't decide if I like the Yuri or Uee prank more. I also think everyone has different tastes when it comes to RM, I even saw a person complain about Yoo Jae Suk and wanted him switched for Kang Ho-Dong... no thanks.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ew8xtnMM1r10dglo1_500.gif

NEVER.

I found Yuri's prank more enjoyable, there were more things going on and not just the cast sitting on a chair and eight people behind that I don't know who they were.

Dat Suzy entrance

imnana

Neo Member
Well I've never watched Running Man and will only watch this episode, it'll be hard for me to be disappointed since I have no idea what it's usually like so

tumblr_inline_mh0wqbNbCc1qev4bm_large.gif

No No Eul

When I went back and watched some of the older episodes, Uee's episode was actually pretty darn good. In particular, the 1 vs 9 where they trick her is hilarious now that the staff of RM is more well known to the fans. It's the first time since Episode 34 that a member from After School will be on the show, so that's pretty cool. Noh Sa Yeon is the other guest on the show and she's quite the character, could be a good episode.
Is she the one with the son that looks like Gary?

Universal Music Group are going to launch their own k-pop boy band:

Nicknamed as “The 2nd PSY” by the media, the boy group’s name has been revealed to be Boys Republic. It’s been made known that the members have been training for about two years.

For this special project, Universal Music Group scouted well-known composer Park Geun Tae and Europe’s best composing team Dsign Music. A former SM Entertainment representative is currently in charge of the management. They’re planning to take advantage of their vast network and global marketing abilities to promote the group in Asia and other markets.

Dsign Music prevously produced SNSD's I Got A Boy and fx's Danger.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/05/universal-music-group-is-preparing-to-debut-a-k-pop-boy-group/

Ashhong

Damn, her again? If they do the Queen race one more time........

(._.)

Banned
Yeah Hyuna doesn't really have an ass. Not really fit either, just thin, hence no ass.

I'll go through my hyuna folder later and prove you wrong here. it's thin but still fit and perfect for her body type. krystal is also another decent example for having a nice butt for her body type.

vanty

I'll go through my hyuna folder later and prove you wrong here. it's thin but still fit and perfect for her body type. krystal is also another decent example for having a nice butt for her body type.
Krystal actually does look reasonably fit. Not Sori level, but better than most idols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom