• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

I wub u back <3

Wub U 2

tumblr_lqctheImIb1qia0fb.gif

llehuty

Dreadful GMT+1. Never have the chance to see the release of MVs. Well, I'm not going to complain too much because it fits perfect with the end of the year shows.

But going to bed with this hype... completely unhealthy.

catmincer

So, there's this cute little Korean place here in Auckland where I went for lunch. I was looking around and I saw a photo of the owners with Eugene from SES! And a hand written note from her too. This made my day heh.

ramyeon

So, there's this cute little Korean place here in Auckland where I went for lunch. I was looking around and I saw a photo of the owners with Eugene from SES! And a hand written note from her too. This made my day heh.
Damn. Eugene was my childhood celebrity crush.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Upon close examination of the MV I noticed something. One of their backup dancers, usually placed center-right, appears to be completely male. I am generally well aware of not-feminine-looking girls, but I don't think this is such a case. I don't know if this means they are transgender or if it is merely a matter of gender expression, but either way it is rather progressive for Korea. Interesting.

vanty

I don't like how they've done Yura's hair (was best in those pictures from a fansigning or whatever just before it got cut off), I actually think that Sojin looks the best in the MV.

Song is alright, I preferred the previous one though. Still vastly better than Rainbow's though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom