• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mjlirtxFBY1qarjfpo1_500.gif

dokish

Banned
seriously man dun waste your money.. unless you wanted to drop 10k+(probably way more) in a big city and get the full tourist experience... the US is pretty shitty...seriously I would give anything if I had the means to leave and never come back....

Don't worry lol.

Where are you from?

dokish

Banned
They are taking so long to announce BoA ~Here I Am~ Master Fucking Complete Set Blu-Ray Edition that I'm starting to suspect that we're not gonna see any of it. :(

They have the perfect opportunity to get some cash... Why don't you want my money? :(

luso

Dokish post
Don't know her but her face is fucked up.

tumblr_mjsj1fd6w21qdlkkxo1_500.jpg

Girls’ Generation’s official remix CD, “BEST SELECTION NON STOP MIX”, will be released on March 20th. The album will cost 2,940 yen (US$31.35).

The group’s first remix CD is headed by global DJ and producer, m-flo’s ☆Taku Takahashi (editor’s note: m-flo is a Japanese hip-hop group). Covering a range of hit numbers from the representative songs “Genie “, “Gee”, and “MR. TAXI” to Girls’ Generation’s latest Japanese single, “FLOWER POWER”, this is the perfect choice for an introductory (remix) CD.

dokish

Banned
It's not 1942 any longer, read a fucking book.
What's the connection between Germany in there and not being 1942? A lot of countries could be in that list aswell. Argentina, Croatia, Russia. To name a few. My question is exactly this: what's the criteria? Do you know?

Why the hell are you posting some Chinese T&A model in here?

Something that actually is on-topic is Hwayoung tweeting.

그럼 한국어 만 써야 되는데요?

llehuty

Week #12

Lee Hi - Rose from First Love(21/03)

65540_454334487971621_515989925_n.jpg

Infinite - Man in love (21/03)

infinite_logo.jpg

Teaser

D-7 Teaser (Sungjong Ver.)
D-6 Teaser (Dongwoo Ver.)
D-5 Teaser (Woohyun Ver.)
D-4 Teaser (Sungyeol Ver.)
D-3 Teaser (Hoya Ver.)

Davichi - Take a drink together from Mystic ballad (18/03)

Davichi+%E2%80%93+Mystic+Ballad+Part.1+(2013).jpg

CSI: Davichi

EvoL - Get Up from 2nd Evolution(18/03)

Teaser

Japanese releases

GIRLS`GENERATION - BEST SELECTION NON STOP MIX (20/3) Teaser
T-ara - Bunny Style (20/3)
IU - Can you hear me?(20/3)

(._.)

Banned
waiting for IU to comeback she's cute and actually talented unlike most hacks in the industry

I also want a REAL sunny hill return between now and the summer

giri

Define 'mediocre talent' and explain the difference between this and 'great talent' of other korean artists you know.

You are a singer, you said yourself, right? Any chance we can her you singing?

I'm no longer sure which troll is feeding who anymore.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Define 'mediocre talent' and explain the difference between this and 'great talent' of other korean artists you know.
Mediocre singer (Juniel):
-Knows how to keep rhythm
-Knows how to stay on pitch
-Capable of singing boring-ass songs that go nowhere

Great singer (IU):
-Abilities of mediocre
-Power, range, and the control to navigate it
-Has soul, to truly connect with the song
-Has charisma, to connect it likewise unto you in a direct-feeling way (IU's weakest point, but improving)
-Capable of singing songs that make you feel dat feel

You are a singer, you said yourself, right? Any chance we can her you singing?
I am trying to put together a studio to produce music at home, kind of like J Rabbit, but with more electronic production ability. This costs thousands of dollars that I don't currently have. I'll share when I have something.

Nevertheless, I could be a shit singer and still have full ability to critique singing. I don't have to be Sung Si Kyung to know that he is amazing.

Honey Bunny

Miss A Suzy′s personal trainer then opened up on how Suzy can′t seem to hide her want for delicious foods.
"Whenever I′m eating, Suzy shouts at me. She keeps staring with her big eyes, so I can′t help but give her a mouthful," the trainer said

tumblr_meeibiYkpm1qeouxeo10_r1_250.gif

giri

Great singer (IU):
-Abilities of mediocre
-Power, range, and the control to navigate it
-Has soul, to truly connect with the song
-Has charisma, to connect it likewise unto you in a direct-feeling way (IU's weakest point, but improving)
-Capable of singing songs that make you feel dat feel

If IU is so good, why are all of her songs completely boring and flacid.

Completely over rated.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
If IU is so good, why are all of her songs completely boring and flacid.
Not my fault they write shit songs for her with no feels to convey. Also, IU isn't like an Ailee or Jieun kind of great. She writes good songs for herself and consistently shows her artistic bent to be far more Portishead-like in nature, so you need some capacity to understand that darker type.

Edit: Look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkQcgEpji1s

IU is great, but she is a sad girl and embraces and understands it rather than pretending or running away from it. So that is where her strength is. Juniel can't even strum a guitar with any hint of finesse. If she tried navigating that song she'd come off like an 8 year old singing about her ex-husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom