• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

The Official Song of K-Pop GAF is still and always will be Hoot

hoot05.gif

Awwwww yeeeaaaahhh!!

Top 10 posters in OT3

0UASF.jpg

Huijang Sal, what happened to you?

Pendulum

Looking up at the OP makes me happy.

66.gif

Well done, OC.

Edit: Replying to something Agent Chris said in the twilight of OT3:

Hyori and Yoo Jae Suk reunion on Running Man needs to happen soon.

I'm hoping it'll be in the first half of next year when she's got a new album to promote.

spink

I missed the end of OT3 :(

I'm back after my one month ban for posting a link to a PG youtube video.
did you all miss my depraved commentary?
I know some of you def didn't

Pendulum

Welcome back!

tumblr_ma25j3d3Ug1re793jo3_500.gif

Did I pick the top of your list correctly? Yura, right?

Edit:
‘Adult-idols’ Brown Eyed Girls will become the first girl group to host an episode of tvN‘s ‘Saturday Night Live Korea‘ (‘SNL Korea‘).

According to a representative of Nega Network, all four members of the Brown Eyed Girls will be appearing on the December 15th live broadcast of the comedy program.

Brown Eyed Girls will be holding their year-end solo concert, ‘Tonight 37.2°C‘, in Korea on December 24 and 25th at the Central City Millennium Hall located in Seoul. The group will also become the first girl group to hold a 19+ rating solo concert, prohibiting minors from seeing the show.

I expect Narsha will be sticking melons under her shirt. Again.

Pendulum

Hey OC,

The link for T-ara's Cry Cry MV in the OP (second row, far right in their video list) is broken. Give this one a go.

Also, just a question - I noticed you added the various MV versions for Lovey-Dovey and Cry Cry, etc. but only the theatrical MVs of Sexy Love and Day By Day (no Dance MVs). Any particular reason?

giri

Just saw the lupin come back stage for the first time ever.

Jaw literally on the floor.

God damn when kara are good they're amazing.

luso

I missed the end of OT3, damn you Australia-California Axis! :p
Chocomaro took honors of posting last reply.

OC, great job! It's a OP for the ages!
And did I posted more than 500 replies! O_O

Here is some cute Taeyeon and sexy Gain.

iRiQbnKvnkINA.gif

iJDlBPrLSBLMO.gif

Cuddler

Great OP or Greatest OP ever?!? Great job orangecaramel! But what about those Super Junior pictures, they seem "slightly" focused on that chubby guy...what a weirdo you are orangecaramel. What a weirdo.
lol

Hey OC,

The link for T-ara's Cry Cry MV in the OP (second row, far right in their video list) is broken. Give this one a go.

Also, just a question - I noticed you added the various MV versions for Lovey-Dovey and Cry Cry, etc. but only the theatrical MVs of Sexy Love and Day By Day (no Dance MVs). Any particular reason?

Day by Day dance mv would require a "Health and Safety Warning" about seizures.

Great job on the op OC! But tell me, who the fuck are C-Real?

Will there be any GAF awards this year? I've done a much better job of noting down all the songs I like. And this time I'll make sure to be around for it. We also need to do another SNSD ranking, Sunny doesn't stand a chance right now.

So I watched all of Reply 1997 the other day, and it was amazing. One of my favorite kdramas so far. Funny and charming, with many great characters. I strongly recommend that everyone that haven't already, check it out. I'd probably rank it third behind Dae Jang Geum and Thorn Birds. Eunji seems like a pretty complete idol. Great voice, beautiful,

Just to remember why we love them.

Bunch of FMVs selected by SSF.

Daaaaaaaaamn. That Yuri video.... I've seen pictures of that second dance clip, but never the actual video. Daaaaaaaaamn. When she opens her sweater wide, and does that roll, I break out in sweats. Or that simple hip move she does when she's dancing with that dude that looks like Amber... Does anyone have the whole clip? Also, that Tiffany video is pretty great too. Used to watch it a lot back when Tiffany was my favorite. She was pretty gorgeous back then.

Here's my Yoona story and why you should never name a character in a game after a girl. I use to play SWTOR with GAF. My main character was named Yoona because Taeyeon, Yuri, and Seohyun was taken. In voicechat people would naturally refer to me as Yoona which kind of weirded me out at first but I got so use to it that whenever I hear a someone say Yoona in real life I think they are referring to me. Now I thank god I didn't name myself Taeyeon as it would be too weird to ever hear Taeyeon and think of myself.

I would never name myself after them, fuck female chars.

She's got a banging body and probably has the most entertaining personality of any female idol. When she isn't just trying to be cute she's really funny.

Come on. Lizzy is my bias in AS/OC, and a serious contender for top 5 kpop idol, but her body is not the reason for that. She's too skinny. Lizzy charm is all in her personality, and her cuteness/beauty, which is accentuated by one of the prettiest smiles in South Korea. This is the picture I use for my desktop, but it's some clever use of support.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol CCM again with this kind of promoting

http://en.korea.com/?p=391931
T-ara offered ten billion won concert

Group T-ara was recently offered a substantial amount of money to perform their concert.

According to their agency, Core Contents Media, on December 5, concert officials in East Asia offered T-ara to hold a ten billion won project.

Local concert officials offered to send the group on an East Asia tour in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Thailand, where the group is very popular.

T-ara, however, has to prepare for their Japanese arena tour project that they will hold next year. The group will make their decision by the end of January.

The group will hold concerts with over 10,000 to 20,000 fans for their Japanese arena tour.

T-ara has completed performing their song “Sexy Love” and they are planning to spend some time with their fans in Korea and abroad.
fiddle said it best just now "ccm reminds me of north korea at times"

Tenck

Top 10 posters in OT3

0UASF.jpg

Gosh, do any of those people have lives?!?!

I honestly didn't think I'd see you ever again Spink. Glad you made it back to Gaf.

These K-pop OT's go fast. o_O

I always find it funny how fast these threads go considering our community doesn't seem that big. Or maybe I'm just tired and I have no idea what I'm saying!

Best Miss A

<333
Vanty speaks the truth.

Sorry Suzy lovers, it's true

*Jiyoung picture*

*_*

luso

Will there be any GAF awards this year? I've done a much better job of noting down all the songs I like. And this time I'll make sure to be around for it. We also need to do another SNSD ranking, Sunny doesn't stand a chance right now.

I did the NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards.
I now admit TaeTiSeo should not be a Best Debut candidate...

It covered the period between January and right before After School comeback (23 June?).
It had only basic awards because was only a semester. And to be sure first semester activities were not forgotten.

I spent more time then expected checking candidates MV, albuns, songs, rookies, etc. Even so, I forgot some (click in the links for the full category results).
If someone else wants to do for the second half of 2012, step forward.

In this case I would suggest similar categories for second half of 2012 and in the 1st(?) week of January doing the entire 2012 awards, possibly with some other categories.
Unless we now join the entire year and do only one poll.

As for Soshi ranking, I can do another poll, but I want to wait for the comeback in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom