• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
i7zjdXbn78Shs.gif

Went out drinking with coworkers yesterday. Listened to Beep Beep on the way home and Fany sounds so good in it.

I agree. When I listen to her sing while I'm sober, I think she's a really good singer, but when I'm drunk I think she's the best damn singer in the planet... better than Beyonce and all them.

IU visited MMO developer NCsoft (she's promoting Aion) where they hadn't yet deployed the patch to fix graphical corruption.

20121205_iu_unclefans.jpg

Selane is spot on, she looks so uncomfortable there. Maybe she needs Eunhyuk in a tube top to make her comfortable?

Yes! Lipstick album finally arrived. Would've preferred Raina but Nana is great too :)

i6BaaWgg1QpUk.jpg

Also, Dal Shabet mini with leader Serri's card

ibbZi8gMBzR8pX.jpg

and this photobook.

iSdbTHmMMStHJ.jpg

iUuBvctCG6fm2.jpg

Fafnir

I agree. When I listen to her sing while I'm sober, I think she's a really good singer, but when I'm drunk I think she's the best damn singer in the planet... better than Beyonce and all them.

In my drunken state, the part in Beep Beep where she says, "miss you baby, pick up the phone" I was like, "WHATS YOUR NUMBER?!"

S29dA.jpg

Speaking of that Blu Ray, if anyone wants a cheaper version. There's the HK one for way less than the Japanese version. Only $39 which is a much better value for a region free disc. http://www.yesasia.com/global/japan...ng-kong-version/1030802026-0-0-0-en/info.html

I might pick that up as well as the I AM SMTOWN since I got a $5 coupon and can't let 5 bucks go to waste lol

http://www.yesasia.com/global/i-am-...-ray-us-version/1031415754-0-0-0-en/info.html

Biscuits

Anyone else besides nonoeul and myself watching Romantic & Idol? Ep 4 is out and subbed.

As long we get Sal back this OT, I'll be happy.
Y u b missin my posts (in the last thread) :(

Weird how everyone is ignoring Seungah...

AWESOME OP!!! I LOVE THE MISS A BANNER!!!!!!! I like the rookie section too! Keep up the good work!
Suzy!!!!!!!!! Miss A are at the CCTV Dream Choir.
SUJIIII

Max

I am not Max
It's still wild to me hearing Gangnam Style on the radio at the gym.

Not really expecting k-pop to become mainstream or anything since Psy's song is obviously popular for the content rather than the medium. But I was dreaming so. OH WELL.

It's still wild to me hearing Gangnam Style on the radio at the gym.

Not really expecting k-pop to become mainstream or anything since Psy's song is obviously popular for the content rather than the medium. But I was dreaming so. OH WELL.

Yeah, it's looking like Gangnam Style is just gonna be a one hit wonder. He's been talking about releasing something new since September and it's almost the end of the world...er I mean year, and it hasn't shown up yet so I'm a little skeptical, I just hope that it's gonna be as good as GS.

But I agree, it's still pretty odd to hear it in places other than my headphones or my car. There's a GS "dance off" thing during the basketball games at my school, and everyone gets so into it, it's a little crazy. There was a kid last night who was doing the pelvic thrusts and everyone was just laughing and cheering him on. >___<

After loading all these images on these past 4 pages, I am curious how large everyone's image/gif folders.

0kb. It's all in Minus or Imgur for me lol.

Ninja edit: Woah, the Hyo looks somewhat decent. Did they finally fire her stylist or is the stylist under Sunny now?

dokish

Banned
Guys, I need serious help.

My flight is this Saturday and I have no fucking idea how to get from Gimpo Airport to my host family's house.

Anyone here knows the bus/subway system of Seoul? I gotta know how to get there otherwise I'm in big trouble.

dokish

Banned
Use Google Maps, they have public transport directions and stuff.

I tried that. Not sure if I'm doing it correctly.
Accordingly to Google Maps, the bus numbered 6100 (IIRC) will deliver me really close to my house. Can I fully trust this info?

The bigger problem is, how will I know when to get off? My korean is pretty lame and I will not, for sure, understand anything that the woman says (announcing the name of each stop).

giri

Guys, I need serious help.

My flight is this Saturday and I have no fucking idea how to get from Gimpo Airport to my host family's house.

Anyone here knows the bus/subway system of Seoul? I gotta know how to get there otherwise I'm in big trouble.

i don't know gimpo, we flew into Incheon. But i'll give you one tip, TAKE THE TRAIN from the airport to the city, and then find a cab from there if you need to take a cab.

Korea's trains are super easy to figure out, and much much cheaper than taking a cab.

I think the train was about $10 from the city to the airport. But a cab is about $150.

Found that out the hard way.

dokish

Banned
i don't know gimpo, we flew into Incheon. But i'll give you one tip, TAKE THE TRAIN from the airport to the city, and then find a cab from there if you need to take a cab.

Korea's trains are super easy to figure out, and much much cheaper than taking a cab.

I think the train was about $10 from the city to the airport. But a cab is about $150.

Found that out the hard way.

That's really good to know.

Here's my address, in case any of you wanna help me lol

http://goo.gl/maps/d6Osv

Timurid

That's really good to know.

Here's my address, in case any of you wanna help me lol

http://goo.gl/maps/d6Osv

Dude its just easier to take a cab to your destination. You don't want to be carrying all of your bags from train to train. Plus, you don't really know your way around Korea. When you're all settle you can learn the transit system etc etc. Hope you have fun!! Also, how long are you staying there? a few months?

dokish

Banned
Dude its just easier to take a cab to your destination. You don't want to be carrying all of your bags from train to train. Plus, you don't really know your way around Korea. When you're all settle you can learn the transit system etc etc. Hope you have fun!! Also, how long are you staying there? a few months?

47 days.

Every korean people that I've talked to already warned me about taking cabs: they are awfully expensive, like giri said.

I just wanna know how to get there easy and cheap. Obviously I won't get to know the whole system when I arrive, I just don't want any headaches; getting lost etc.

I'm ok with carrying my bags around.

Timurid

47 days.

Every korean people that I've talked to already warned me about taking cabs: they are awfully expensive, like giri said.

I just wanna know how to get there easy and cheap. Obviously I won't get to know the whole system when I arrive, I just don't want any headaches; getting lost etc.

I'm ok with carrying my bags around.

Dude, its your first time visiting there. You want to have the smoothest transition as possible. Plus, you are going to live with host family. The last of worries should be transportation. One cab ride is not a big deal. Then when you get settle with your host family etc etc. You can take public transportation and learn your way around the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom